Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,192 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Gradually Taking Over The Middle Belt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Gradually Taking Over The Middle Belt (1417 Views)

Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana / Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North / AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Gradually Taking Over The Middle Belt by peacengine(m): 9:14am On Mar 17, 2016
During the 16 years of PDP rule, the activities of this group was almost non existent. I wonder if their cows did not require grasses to graze on then. Now that we have a Fulani as our president, these group of people have suddenly become a torn in our flesh, their cows have suddenly grown ferocious appetite for grass in the middle belt. Who is deceiving who here?

I use this opportunity to call on our president to stop these herdsmen from further killing people and spreading terror, Buhari needs to speak up against these people and call them to order.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gradually Taking Over The Middle Belt by Kyase(m): 9:26am On Mar 17, 2016
Must you post, how much dem dey pay you?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gradually Taking Over The Middle Belt by peacengine(m): 9:29am On Mar 17, 2016
Kyase:
Must you post, how much dem dey pay you?

How much dem pay you to deny the truth?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gradually Taking Over The Middle Belt by naijaking1: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2016
peacengine:
During the 16 years of PDP rule, the activities of this group was almost non existent. I wonder if their cows did not require grasses to graze on then. Now that we have a Fulani as our president, these group of people have suddenly become a torn in our flesh, their cows have suddenly grown ferocious appetite for grass in the middle belt. Who is deceiving who here?

I use this opportunity to call on our president to stop these herdsmen from further killing people and spreading terror, Buhari needs to speak up against these people and call them to order.

Just like Othman dan Fodio. The middle belt and their master servant attachment to the norther lords is the main problem.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gradually Taking Over The Middle Belt by peacengine(m): 9:38am On Mar 17, 2016
naijaking1:

Just like Othman dan Fodio. The middle belt and their master servant attachment to the norther lords is the main problem.

This is because of their geographic location, if the middle belt was as gullible as your post depicts them to be they would have been fully Islamized by now, but this is not the case
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gradually Taking Over The Middle Belt by Kyase(m): 9:38am On Mar 17, 2016
peacengine:

How much dem pay you to deny the truth?
There is no truth there boss, and I no talk Fulani issues here
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gradually Taking Over The Middle Belt by peacengine(m): 9:40am On Mar 17, 2016
Kyase:

There is no truth there boss, and I no talk Fulani issues here

Chairman if you have facts to counter my post nobody stopped you

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gradually Taking Over The Middle Belt by ojophilip(m): 10:02am On Mar 17, 2016
they might be suffering from Madcow disease or newcastle
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gradually Taking Over The Middle Belt by 16plus6is24(m): 10:15am On Mar 17, 2016
peacengine:

Prays God, that's my prayer
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gradually Taking Over The Middle Belt by SeverusSnape(m): 10:18am On Mar 17, 2016
peacengine:

Chairman if you have facts to counter my post nobody stopped you
The Kyase guy I'm sure is from Benue state. That's how they all behave, All loyal to Fulani, If you speak out, they will come for you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gradually Taking Over The Middle Belt by peacengine(m): 10:18am On Mar 17, 2016
ojophilip:
they might be suffering from Madcow disease or newcastle

grin Nice one bro
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gradually Taking Over The Middle Belt by peacengine(m): 10:20am On Mar 17, 2016
SeverusSnape:

The Kyase guy I'm sure is from Benue state. That's how they all behave, All loyal to Fulani, If you speak out, they will come for you.

I know bro, it's their way. This is why despite their strength and genuis in Agriculture they are being killed daily without even trying to defend themselves undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gradually Taking Over The Middle Belt by SeverusSnape(m): 10:28am On Mar 17, 2016
peacengine:

I know bro, it's their way. This is why despite their strength and genuis in Agriculture they are being killed daily without even trying to defend themselves undecided
I give up on them. If care is not taken, you'll soon hear of "Emir of Makurdi" and Kyase Toktee and Progressive01 will see it as part of "development".
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gradually Taking Over The Middle Belt by Kyase(m): 10:37am On Mar 17, 2016
peacengine:

You don't use force to end violence.
An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gradually Taking Over The Middle Belt by Kyase(m): 10:39am On Mar 17, 2016
peacengine:

This is because of their geographic location, if the middle belt was as gullible as your post depicts them to be they would have been fully Islamized by now, but this is not the case
Hmm you talk my mind here

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gradually Taking Over The Middle Belt by Kyase(m): 10:40am On Mar 17, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I give up on them. If care is not taken, you'll soon hear of "Emir of Makurdi" and Kyase Toktee and Progressive01 will see it as part of "development".
But it will OK if you hear eze or oba of makurdi abi?
Continue god dey watch you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gradually Taking Over The Middle Belt by peacengine(m): 10:42am On Mar 17, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I only feel sorry for the children who die or become orphans due to this. I read the post where some Agatu orphans were protesting this is why I opened this thread
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gradually Taking Over The Middle Belt by peacengine(m): 10:44am On Mar 17, 2016
Kyase:

You don't use force to end violence.
An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.

So you prefer to die like a weakling? Are your balls for bleeping alone? Guy go siddon one place if you are not ready to defend your fatherland you ain't a Man.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gradually Taking Over The Middle Belt by Toktee(m): 11:15am On Mar 17, 2016
peacengine:

I only feel sorry for the children who die or become orphans due to this. I read the post where some Agatu orphans were protesting this is why I opened this thread
Snape,i want you to understand one thing,when things like this are happenning,we wait for the gvt to act,remember zaki bian,what was the caused of zakibiam invasion,same thing is happening,it started under gej,he did nothing about it and it continued unabated,if we take action now,many will start talking,we can sweep fulani out of benue state in one night,ask anyone from thier to tell you what we can do,we are waiting.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gradually Taking Over The Middle Belt by Kyase(m): 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
peacengine:

So you prefer to die like a weakling? Are your balls for bleeping alone? Guy go siddon one place if you are not ready to defend your fatherland you ain't a Man.
You have to tell how to use my balls to fight, god put am there na for the purpose of bleeping joor.
Anyways, you well soon hear from us, if the killing continues.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gradually Taking Over The Middle Belt by RestructureNig1: 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
Fulani ethnic group are terrorists

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Arrests Nnpc Mrs Nnamdi-ogbue Over Fuel Scarcity / Fuel Hike Illogical, Says David-west / We Have Earmarked 500billion For Tomato Empowerment - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.