Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

16plus6is24's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 16plus6is24's Profile / 16plus6is24's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by 16plus6is24(m): 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
In voice of buhari, kwos who kwan afford it should gwo for it
Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, More Is Expected Of You-IPOB by 16plus6is24(m): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

Too many kids on nairaland, bravery is ranting online like a mad person. You think giving yourself heart attack and force typing your phone to post jargons is bravery then you are deluded. Why should i engage someone that will later run to the mods to ban me, i rather report him than waste my energy on a copy and paste miscreant.
I know u have always been a sisy on this forum. And the day u muster the courage to face me is the day i will severe ur cadaver and feed u to the ravens of the air.
Continue to cry like a baby whose biscuit was taken away by an adult

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, More Is Expected Of You-IPOB by 16plus6is24(m): 10:09am On Apr 19, 2016
66xtr3r:
[s][/s]

Shymm3x post:
.. I honestly don't know why some Yoruba folks can't let these people be.

It seems a lot of folks are oblivious to the fact that Nigeria is bankrupt and it's only a matter of time before it implodes. So if certain folks want to leave the cesspit, either by hook or by crook - why can't you let them be? Or are Yorubas so messed up these days that they don't believe that they can survive without Igbos cos it is starting to look like that?

You have a people who have been stuck in the 60s cos of Nigeria, yet they are the biggest proponent of the shiithole. If that isn't a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome, I don't know what it is. Or what have Yorubas achieved collectively since the 60s cos pictures of all Yoruba states, apart from Lagos aren't nothing to be proud of. Then almost all the states are heavily indebted and it is only going to get worse due to how bankrupt Nigeria is right now.

Anyway, there are tons of Yorubas out there who wouldn't mind donating in whatever capacity to the Biafran cause, if Igbos can develop a proper strategy that won't alienate those in the South and maintain territorial integrity. Igbos need to start reaching out cos apart from the cows and cow jockeys feasting on free grass in the zoo - the country is a disaster.
the guy shimex3 is a core Yoruba tribalist, but recently has seen the handwriting on the wall that the forced marriage isn't working and will never work. Unfortunately, they are few of his type from that divide, the rest are overwhelm by the fear ofsharing one country with the evil sons of FUTAJALON. Who have vowed never to let go of their conquered territory and people.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, More Is Expected Of You-IPOB by 16plus6is24(m): 9:39am On Apr 19, 2016
fulanimafia:
Ekweremadu has every right to defend his regional interests, he should just be careful not to cross the line into treasonable territory.
treasonable territory ko treasonable boundary ni..........i laugh in fultide

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by 16plus6is24(m): 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
NLC, TUC=APC

Wake me up when the toothless bulldogs hits the street over 5 months fuel scarcity, 5 months darkness and endless hunger, subjected nigerians to.....mitchw

14 Likes

Crime / Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by 16plus6is24(m): 11:18am On Apr 04, 2016
HalfTruth:

So your cassava of mass destruction no sabi kill the military?
Coward, u are extremely lucky that i did not see this thread on time. I would've whoopped ur dumb ar.s
Politics / Re: PMS Pump Price Reduction And The Economy – Fashola by 16plus6is24(m): 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
Fash OLE the ball is in your court, lets hear you criticise bubus directionless administration like you did to gej.

Kamar is a bitch
Politics / Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by 16plus6is24(m): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
zimoni:

No. He didn't.
It was I-POD Yoot who made the statement.
We should Blame The I-POD Yoot.
We don enter am already.
Lol

38 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by 16plus6is24(m): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
EastanPower:
Tonyebarcanista, Stebel, Goodboiyy, Truckpusher, ijawcitizen, HopeAthand,madcow aka okijajuju, etc.
Thank me for adding one more die hard proponent of one zoogeria
Politics / Re: Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil by 16plus6is24(m): 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
TippyTop:
Maybe the oil well in the SW, not the one in our region.
Southwa.ste is already in the bag, as a conquered territory. He mean southsouth oil
Politics / Re: Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned by 16plus6is24(m): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
PentiumPro:
Stop quoting me with some silly cowardly monikers
Hahaha she.male, take a hike if u don't want to be quoted.....

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned by 16plus6is24(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
PentiumPro:

So you believed that nonsense! Why do you guys allow your brain to fly out from reasoning when the discussion is about Biafrats?
They easily named the Igbo senators but the Northern senator is nameless.
These cheap bloggers are just messing up Una brains
No die on top igbo matter she.male

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned by 16plus6is24(m): 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
I am waiting for my southwest senators to ask for oodua nation. We can't continue to be serfs to abokiis and ibo people

3 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by 16plus6is24(m): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
The dark hypocrisy of nig christians is becoming increasingly worrysome! Nig christians revel in campaign of calumny against Islam! Evryday its one propaganda or the other! Tomoro its another stereotype against Islam! Even d media have shamelessly joined d gangup against Islam! If a Muslim commits a crime Islam ends being blamed! Why Why why!
The culprit here is a stinking Muslim,so look for another excuse smh
Crime / Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by 16plus6is24(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
ItsMeAboki:
Another one in the south not by a Muslim or a northerner nor Hausa/Fulani.
Like the others, this one has also been bookmarked for future reference.
Illiterate, wasiu is a Muslim and has just toed the part that prophet muhammed once took

1 Like

Religion / Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died by 16plus6is24(m): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sayelabola:

Bros, in what way was the Virgin Mary a disciple of her son?
Are u ignorant of that?, my advice to u, marry ur bible and u will no longer ask such simple question.

Are u a Roman catholic member?
Religion / Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died by 16plus6is24(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2016
Pope22:
If Christ had mixed his desciples with men and women, am sure some would have murdered some among themselves or problem would have separated them. Women sef...

Like if its true, share if its a lie.

Christ had female disciples, although, not among the 12 apostles and because of Jewish culture which allow only men to head things of God, the female played second fiddle. Some notable female disciple are Mary de magdalen, Mary the mother of Christ etc.
Religion / Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died by 16plus6is24(m): 11:34am On Mar 28, 2016
gozzlin:
Lies! There is no iota of veracity in these claims.

There's no single place in the Bible where the death of any of the original apostles was recorded except Judas who hanged himself. Any other claims outside the Supreme authority of the Bible are mere conjectures and utter fallacy.

Besides, how can God allow His first apostles to die such gruesome deaths? I refuse to believe these myths.
You are ignorant of the working and the ways of God.St Steven was killed by apostle Paul and his gang
Politics / Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by 16plus6is24(m): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2016
PassingShot:
Why did you promise to disclose before?
This is not acceptable.
This account must have'be hacked
Politics / Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by 16plus6is24(m): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2016
Disaino:
Is dat all there is...SMH for u
Yes
Politics / Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by 16plus6is24(m): 9:43am On Mar 27, 2016
caphone:

Now I know why #Donaldtrump said nigerians are their own problems so he'll flush out every nigerian when elected into office. Baq to yu Nwannem! So yu prefer this handful bag of rice than infrastructural development in yo state? Ahh oriye ti ni. Do you actually think before yu open ya mouth or yuu just being sarcastic
Yes food first before infrastructure. Infrastructure is for the living not for the dead, let the masses eat first before they die of hunger while waiting eternally for infrastructure.
Politics / Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by 16plus6is24(m): 9:27am On Mar 27, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
why don't u not have sense? Must u defend every rubbish? I'm sure that u're not even from ekiti sef and u want to die untop fayose matter..

That "rubbish" is far better than the hardship, hunger, pain, suffering that ur useless nomadic president is subjecting nigerians to. A bag of rice was 6 to 8k under gej, but today it is 14 to 18k under the insensitive, clueless and corrupt buhari, so that little rice given to ekiti people will go a long way in alleviating the suffering subjected to ekiti masse by buhari administration
Politics / Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by 16plus6is24(m): 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
Chei..... Our vice president has been reduced to a mere office boy

7 Likes

Education / Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by 16plus6is24(m): 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
Useless abokii awusa, while other governors are attracting FDI to uplift their states, you are dashing title to some people. smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.