Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

16yearsold's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 16yearsold's Profile / 16yearsold's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Education / Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by 16yearsold: 8:43am On Jan 25, 2020
Yochanan01:
Please, Does OAU offers mechatronics engineering?
Are you also going for mechatronics
Education / Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by 16yearsold: 8:37am On Jan 25, 2020
I have not enter school but after seeing this
cry cry :' cry cry :'
So this what I will experience
Education / Re: What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? by 16yearsold: 8:04am On Jan 25, 2020
No one is talking about
Mechatronics
Electrical engineering
Mechanical/computer engineering e. T. C

And these are the future of the world,
Must you study a course all because you want to get a job in Nigeria.
What about creativity?
Passion?
Dreams?

2 Likes

Education / Re: NDA Kaduna Expels Cadets For Indiscipline by 16yearsold: 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
salford1:

Don't study mechatronics. It is also not much of a sellable course outside the country too. Just study the core course i.e. Mechanical or Electrical, then you can later specialize in Automation/Controls or Mechatronics either by employer training, university/college certification or Postgraduate training at a university or college. If you have any question, let me know. I have 2 Engineering degrees, a Masters in Engineering and also practice outside the country.
Thanks but I am so confused right now.. Watsapp no :08087997152
Education / Re: NDA Kaduna Expels Cadets For Indiscipline by 16yearsold: 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
Socratez20:

1. It is spelt as Mechatronics Engineering

2. Robotics in itself is a subset of mechatronics. All robotic systems are mechatronics systems, all mechatronics systems are not robotics systems.

3. Mechatronics Engineering is still futuristic in Nigeria, however, it depends on your after study plans, but I would honestly recommend it in light of the digital age and coming economic shifts in Africa. If you want to be a margin of safety to it seeing through the lenses of present-day Nigeria, then I would recommend you give mechanical, electrical or telecommunications engineering a shot, then follow with an MSc in Mechatronics.

4. Follow your dreams and here is what I mean...sift through all the advice and make your decision based on logic and your passion.

5. I would strongly recommend you give FUTMinna a good shot for this course, you will not regret it, it is one of the best out there, otherwise consider ABUAD and if you have the resources Covenant will be fantastic.

6. I hope this helps...good luck with your future endeavours.
Thanks so you mean I should go for electrical engineering/mechanical engineering first and then later go for mechatronics but what if I highly interested in mechatronics
Education / Re: NDA Kaduna Expels Cadets For Indiscipline by 16yearsold: 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
UraniumMind:
Send me a mail. This is my current course of study.
Please I will like to talk to you
My watsapp no 08087997152

Email dwot18ofc@gmail.com
Education / Re: NDA Kaduna Expels Cadets For Indiscipline by 16yearsold: 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
Brunicekid:
Mecatronics is not a common course in Nigeria Universities.
I know it's not common, so what's your advice
Education / Re: NDA Kaduna Expels Cadets For Indiscipline by 16yearsold: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
MzTunechi:
Yes. It is a very good course. Choose Federal University of Technology, Minna.
Thanks but I will like to know if that area(minna) is a safe place to study because I leave in edo state
Education / Re: NDA Kaduna Expels Cadets For Indiscipline by 16yearsold: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
AlphaStorm:

Go to FUOYE, they have a wonderful Mechatronics Engineering course
Thanks,
What do you think about the course
Education / Re: NDA Kaduna Expels Cadets For Indiscipline by 16yearsold: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
UraniumMind:
Send me a mail. This is my current course of study.
Please sir are you on whatsapp
Education / Re: NDA Kaduna Expels Cadets For Indiscipline by 16yearsold: 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
donprinyo:

U r still being deceived with big names. Ask urself di question, which company do u think u can apply both courses in Nigeria
I know about the job and economic situation of Nigeria but I won't compare my dream or ambitious based on Nigeria economy
Education / Re: NDA Kaduna Expels Cadets For Indiscipline by 16yearsold: 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
Sorry for posting this here but nairaland education section doesn't respond

since there's no robotic engineering in Nigeria, after conducting my research I finally discovered that the closest course to robotic engineering is mecatronics and I decided to take the course which is mecatronics but what's your advice?
Please is the course good and what's the best university to study it.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Education / Re: Going For Mechatronics (right Or Wrong?) by 16yearsold: 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
King2019:
I will like to chat with you
How can I contact you?
Are you on watsapp
Education / Going For Mechatronics (right Or Wrong?) by 16yearsold: 7:31am On Jan 24, 2020
So since there's no robotic engineering in Nigeria, after conducting my research I finally discovered that the closest course to robotic engineering is mecatronics and I decided to take the course is mecatronics but what's your advice?
Please is the course good and what's the best university to study it.
Phones / Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by 16yearsold: 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
Try factory resetting it

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by 16yearsold: 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
kecee99:
Goal!!!!!

Wolves 2:1 Livar
I know of hitler
I know of Osama Ben ladin
I know of Boko haram
But who are you

6 Likes

Sports / Re: Positions For Africa Countries In FIFA World Cup Out': Nigeria In Group C by 16yearsold: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
Koredav:

Hmmmmm see easy access oooo... Go naija
Please has Rohr been sacked
Sports / Positions For Africa Countries In FIFA World Cup Out': Nigeria In Group C by 16yearsold: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
The draw for the second round of CAF’s FIFA World Cup 2022 qualifying competition was held in Cairo. Here is the result.

A total of 54 African nations will take part in the qualifying phase of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022, but only five of them will get to represent their continent at the next edition of football’s flagship event.

The 14 first-round winners join the top 26 African teams (based on the FIFA/Coca-Cola World Ranking of December 2019) in the second round.

These 40 teams was divided into 10 groups of four.

In each group, the teams will play each other home and away in a mini-league format.

The ten group winners will progress to the third and final round, which will feature five two-legged play-off ties.

The five winners of these play-offs qualify for

Group c
Nigeria
Cape veirde
Central Africa
Liberia
Education / Re: How Many Hours Does It Take To Receive Jamb Profile Code by 16yearsold: 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
Please someone should respond now cry cry
Education / How Many Hours Does It Take To Receive Jamb Profile Code by 16yearsold: 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
I just sent my name and sur name to 55019 twice but I am not receiving any code
Phones / Re: Whatsapp Is Down by 16yearsold: 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
You guys are still using watsapp.
Have you heard of telegram cool
Telegram is the combination of YouTube +Facebook +watsapp and Instagram.

115 Likes 10 Shares

Health / Re: Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. by 16yearsold: 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
Though I am Young but I have also experienced lots of dark sports on my body but it usually don't last for a year.

Try using nixoderm cream

2 Likes

Education / Re: Should I Go For Mechatronics by 16yearsold: 7:39am On Jan 18, 2020
Any answer
Education / Re: Should I Go For Mechatronics by 16yearsold: 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
wizzy199:
AE-FUNAI, offers mecatronics Engineering
Please any answer
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by 16yearsold: 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
charlesm91:
Barca losing it once again and ucl won’t come as a surprise either but apparently Messi would win balon cos he gonna score 50 goals in la liga
You guys have start overhyping again.
I won't say anything but remember Ronaldo is back

4 Likes

Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Or Lionel Messi Who Has Achieved More? by 16yearsold: 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ronaldo

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: Huge Python Killed In My Workplace by 16yearsold: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
grin

Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel Vows To Crush Iran If It Attack Israel-netanyau by 16yearsold: 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.