Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Going For Mechatronics (right Or Wrong?) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Going For Mechatronics (right Or Wrong?) (328 Views)

Mechatronics Engineering Department In OAU / Mechanical Or Mechatronics Engineering? / Mechanical Or Mechatronics Engineering. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going For Mechatronics (right Or Wrong?) by 16yearsold: 7:31am On Jan 24, 2020
So since there's no robotic engineering in Nigeria, after conducting my research I finally discovered that the closest course to robotic engineering is mecatronics and I decided to take the course is mecatronics but what's your advice?
Please is the course good and what's the best university to study it.
Re: Going For Mechatronics (right Or Wrong?) by King2019(m): 11:06am On Jan 24, 2020
I will like to chat with you
How can I contact you?
Re: Going For Mechatronics (right Or Wrong?) by 16yearsold: 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
King2019:
I will like to chat with you
How can I contact you?
Are you on watsapp
Re: Going For Mechatronics (right Or Wrong?) by Yochanan01(m): 8:54am On Jan 25, 2020
Same bro
Please, drop your facebook username so that we can talk better or should i send a mail?
Re: Going For Mechatronics (right Or Wrong?) by 16yearsold: 9:29am On Jan 25, 2020
Yochanan01:
Same bro
Please, drop your facebook username so that we can talk better or should i send a mail?
What's your facebook username
Re: Going For Mechatronics (right Or Wrong?) by King2019(m): 9:34am On Jan 25, 2020
See bro you have to choose which the course you really want....
Just like you I just graduated from secondary school...
Studied science but now I don't want to continue with it even though I passed the jamb and only waec gave me problem...
I will chat you on WhatsApp later today
Re: Going For Mechatronics (right Or Wrong?) by Hannania(m): 10:18am On Jan 25, 2020
T
Re: Going For Mechatronics (right Or Wrong?) by 16yearsold: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2020
King2019:
See bro you have to choose which the course you really want....
Just like you I just graduated from secondary school...
Studied science but now I don't want to continue with it even though I passed the jamb and only waec gave me problem...
I will chat you on WhatsApp later today
Watsapp on:08087997152
Re: Going For Mechatronics (right Or Wrong?) by Yochanan01(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2020
16yearsold:
What's your facebook username
Jay Yochanan What's yours?

(1) (Reply)

Resignation Of The Rector And The Registrar Of Dsapoly, Watch As Staffs Protest. / Please What Is The Best Approach To This Problem? I Need Soluttions.. / A Step By Step Guide To Obtaining Documents From Government Ministries/agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.