Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance (29303 Views)

5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by evorebirth(m): 1:20am On Sep 22, 2008
i have spend a good part of my night reading this thread and i most say i'm shocked and entertained,

First off i can not agree to the conclusions of the poster, Nigerians on a whole can not be generalized as such, i am from the Niger-Delta and Polygamy is rear but not unheard off but for its few occurrence is restricted to the more advanced or elderly age groups,

Next most guys here know that there interest lies in only one female, i'm not saying that we are all saints but like all men we are not perfect,

Another thing u should take into consideration is the fact that in the southern parts of the country, most or a large percentage are Christians which makes polygamy out of the question, if you take into consideration only the three major tribes in Nigeria then ur observations would have a 40% maximum accuracy no more cause almost everyone people you will meet are educated atleast to a degree,

All in all i feel it would be pointless trying to explain the complexity of the nigeria culture since its broken down into so many fractions,
hence my advice would be to make a good plan for a visit and try and explore a good part of nigeria,
i invite you to take a trip to the south-south, you will be surprised by what u find,
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2008
we'll get a "life" when you get one. At least we're still young. What's your excuse? Agbaya -itis

How much is your yahooze boss paying you for your questionnaire. Olori bu alabajo.

karmamod, you are iwere olochi buruku
If I am yahoozee, your whole family will be gone into extinction by now
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by LEGURU(m): 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2008
madam, stop painting Nigeria men red, we have decent men, which i belong to, my lovely wife will tell you that also, tell that your friend to go and learn good moral and be aper decent on the street, not naked as most of you do, no man will associate with bitch.

thanks
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by na2day2(m): 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2008
this guy don charge sha grin grin grin grin grin

LE GURU:

madam, stop painting Nigeria men red, we have decent men, which i belong to, my lovely wife will tell you that also, tell that your friend to go and learn good moral and be aper decent on the street, not naked as most of you do, no man will associate with bitch.

thanks

Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by dupsyrose: 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2008
EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT WOMEN ARE CREATED TO BE TAKING CARE OF AND NO MATTER THE LEVEL OF EDUCATION OR EXPOSURE THIS THORY CAN NEVER BE CHANGE. ANY WOMAN WHO WANT PEACE OF MIND AND HAPPY HOME FOR HERSLF AND HER CHILDREN WILL HAVE TO BE PATIENT THOUGH SOME PEOPLE WILL SAY YOU ARE TAKING SHIT BUT SINCERELY IT IS THE BEST.

IF YOU WANT TO BLAME ANYBODY FOR THIS THEN TURN TO GOD WHO CREATED MAN FIRST AND A WOMAN LATER I.E AFTER A SECOND THOUGHT
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2008
Laughing a lot !

I thought I have already read all

It never ends
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by sojapikin(f): 5:06am On Sep 26, 2008
simibrazil, who do you think you are? i dont blame you at all. i guess from the way you have been constructing your grammar, its very obvious you are not that educated at all. You dont surprise me one bit cos who will take you serious in that home country of yours? my guess, no one! period!

ooh boy, to imagine its an igbo guy you are disgracing like this on this forum, gush!

get out of here and let real issues of life be discussed please!
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Sisikill: 5:37am On Sep 26, 2008
sojapikin:

simibrazil, who do you think you are?  i don't blame you at all.  i guess from the way you have been constructing your grammar, its very obvious you are not that educated at all.  You don't surprise me one bit because who will take you serious in that home country of yours? my guess, no one! period!

You think one's ability to speak the English language is a measure of their intelligence? My Goodness! How sad and very ignorant. Tell me, what part of the world is Brazil? What is the official language? Can you write two sentence in their official language? I doubt it. . . so would it be safe to say you are not educated?

sojapikin:

ooh boy, to imagine its an igbo guy you are disgracing like this on this forum, gush!
Rotflmao! What exactly are you implying here? Surely, you don't think Igbos are beneath you? Is that why you are gushing all over the place coz someone else is wasting their time on them? Yikes! talk about uneducated.

sojapikin:

get out of here and let real issues of life be discussed please!
Yes, like how to stop having a myopic view of the world. Just because you speak English as your official language does not mean all the other countries do, which makes it utterly useless as a measure of a person's intelligence.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by wanitas(f): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2008
@ poster
this is d worst case of hasty generalisation i have ever read, seeing that naija is such a multi- ethnic, cultural and religious country, i wld say ur opinion just cant be true,

am married to a born and bred in naija man and our rlnship is wonderful, so is my parents', and i know a lot of other balanced naija marriages, so are these not in naija, there r bad marriages everywhere, not just here

castigate us all u want but i wldnt agree with you, if u are talking abt an article review of the 1960's (as indicated in the writeup) then,

also ,those nigerian friends of urs u talk about just might have left naija some light years ago, how else wld they exhibit such crude mentality, u know, thats why they have trouble with their pick-from-naija wives when they realise things aren't the way they thought,
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by emotional(m): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2008
BUT IN ALL, WE DON´T KILL OUR WOMEN FOR INSURANCE POLLICY CLAIM OR FOR FILING 4 DIVORCE e.g(2008) 46 women already dead in Spain killed by their ex/husband.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Comfort86(f): 1:43am On Sep 30, 2008
grin It's simple!  You strong women, leave the Nigerian men to the weak women like me.  Go and marry those of the other nationalities that treat their women like queens.  But I no wan the naija man wey go marry second wife o. That is my only objection.  grin
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by emotional(m): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2008
@comfort86- lovely sister, say l no feel u that one na big lie,that is hen? 4 what u v just said am once again proud to b a nigerian. That of polygamy that one na during our grand-pa time,any man wan try that with u just let me knowwinkwetin be spoil? oyinbo love na fire.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by emotional(m): 9:02am On Sep 30, 2008
@POSTER You call it SPOIL l call it CULTURE. 4 this simple reason u people can't compete our nigerian women,(Advice) you got 9ija guy and he is complaining let him know u r ready to learn ,if u really loves him 2ndly dump any supremo attitude if u got one.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by XKZ(m): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2008
emotional:

@POSTER You call it SPOIL l call it CULTURE. 4 this simple reason u people can't compete our nigerian women,(Advice) you got 9ija guy and he is complaining let him know u r ready to learn ,,
I feel you. wink
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2008
Comfort86:

grin It's simple! You strong women, leave the Nigerian men to the weak women like me. Go and marry those of the other nationalities that treat their women like queens. But I no wan the naija man wey go marry second wife o. That is my only objection. grin

Bless you my sister cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2008
Oh gosh. These pathetic men are still here.

How sad.

Justdull i am surprised the only neuron you have is still working.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2008
michelin89:

Oh gosh. These pathetic men are still here.

How sad.

Justdull i am surprised the only neuron you have is still working.

As you no get papa, you no sabi when man get brain. Na ya mama kind brain you get.
Just make sure say you go begin do random DNA test maybe you go fit find who be ya papa. Born reject
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2008
JustGood:

As you no get papa, you no sabi when man get brain. Na ya mama kind brain you get.
Just make sure say you go begin do random DNA test maybe you go fit find who be ya papa. Born reject

I take my statement back. It's obvious all your cerebral functions have seized.

NEURONLESS MAN!
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2008
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Coded200(m): 4:37am On Oct 02, 2008
HEY  cool HAPPY INDEPENDENCE FELLOW NIGERIANS(EVEN THOUGH WE KNOW ITS NOT ALL THAT ROSY AS IT SHOULD BE, WHICH COUNTRY IS BY THE WAY) SINCE ITS 10.31PM OCT 1 U.S TIME WHERE I AM AND 3.13 AM NAIJA TIME EVEN THOUGH ITS A BIT BELATED
I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS THREAD SINCE YESTERDAY EVENING AT WORK AND WHILE I HAD A COUPLE OF RIB BREAKING LAUGHTERS  cheesy(ESPECIALLY NO THANKS TO THE BACK AND FORTH INSULTS BEEN HURLED AROUND BY MICHELIN AND JUSTGOOD, THERE WAS A USELESS PERSON WHO WAS PROMOTING THE AYE FRATERNITY GOOD THING NO ONE PAID HIM ANY NOTICE.) embarassed

UHM,  shocked THE MAJOR PROBLEM WITH THE THREAD WAS THE WAY SIMIBRASIL WENT ABOUT IT, FOR SOMEONE WHO CANT WRITE PROPERLY IN ENGLISH BUT AT LEAST COMPREHEND AND REASON OBJECTIVELY IN THIS 21ST CENTURY I EXPECTED YOU TO HAVE RESEARCHED PROPERLY AND AT LEAST ADDED YOUR OWN FOOTNOTE RATHER THAN COPY AND PASTE,AM ASSUMING YOU DID YOUR FINAL PROJECT AT HIGHER INSTITUTION, THE SUBJECT OF THE THREAD WOULD BE BEFITTING FOR NIGERIA AND OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES WITH SIMILAR CULTURE  BEFORE THEIR POST- INDEPENDENCE ERA ,AND WEREN'T YOU NOT SUPPOSE TO SOUND STEREOTYPICAL, THIS SUBJECT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER - WOMEN SPOIL MEN WITH THEIR OVER TOLERANCE - COZ ANY MAN ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHOSE WOMAN OVER TOLERANT HIS BULLSHIT WILL SO SO EASILY  DEFINITELY GET SPOILT AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK OF BEEN SPOILT CONVERSELY A MAN WHO OVER TOLERANT HIS WOMAN WOULD GET HER SPOILT(THAT WOULD ACTUALLY BE THE TABOO, A MAN WHO DOESN'T HAVE A SAY IN HIS DEN,YUKE!).SHIT HAPPENS EVERYWHERE, CRIME,FRAUD,CORRUPTION, NAME IT, I THOUGHT THE STATES WAS YOU KNOW KINDA OF DIFFERENT BUT 5 MONTHS HERE AND AM LIKE WHAT REALLY IS THE DIFFERENCE.THE MEDIA KNOWS NOTHING THAN TO ADULTRATE THE NEWS, REALLY I DON'T WANNA DIGRESS BUT  THE CROP OF NIGERIAN MEN I KNOW ARE MOSTLY NOT AS YOUR THREAD WENT ABOUT IT, I SEE TWO OF YOUR ADAMANT SUPPORTERS ARE BLINDLY ROOTING FOR YOU WITHOUT ANY CORRECTION UNTIL YOU STARTED GETTING INSULTIVE TOO.I WONT HANG JUSTGOOD BY THE BALLS ESPECIALLY WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT HIS CONSTANT ANTAGONIST WAS JUST A YEAR OLDER THAN HIS SON, CMON YOU HAD THE FIRST CANON AT HIM AND HE SIMPLY DEFENDED HIMSELF HENCE YOU BOTH ARE GUILTY NONETHELESS(ME TOO AM GUILTY BECAUSE I FRIGGING ENJOYED IT MORE THAN POUNDED YAM!) smiley.
grin ON A MORE HOME-POINT NOTE NAIJA IS BETTER NOW OOH,COZ THE ISSUE AT HAND IS SO SO OLDEN DAYS AND AM SURE ONLY A VERY INFINITESIMAL % OF THE POPULATION STILL DO THIS AND ON A MORE GENERAL NOTE BOTH THE MAN AND THE WOMAN ARE BOTH CULPRITS THESE DAYS WHEN THERE IS A FAMILY STRIFE.WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING SINCE MORNING SELF, NO BE UNA GIVE US APPLE CHOP FOR EDEN.ANY WOMAN THAT COMPLAINS TODAY SHOULD SHUT-UP, ITS SHIT THAT ATTRACT FLIES, MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP BEEN SHITTY AND GET THE FINE MAN OUT THERE AS WE CAN SEE FROM THE COMMENTS A FEW WOMEN WHO GOT THEMSELVES A GOOD BARGAIN IN THE MEN MARKET NOT TO MENTION THAT HALF THE WOMAN OUT THERE ARE MATERIALISTIC DRIVEN.AFTER FAILED MARRIAGES THEY'D ALL GO ABOUT CRYING THAT ALL MEN ARE USELESS(IN THE WESTERN WORLD AFTER SPLITTING HALF HIS WORTH IF NOT 2/3 RENDERING HIM FURTHER USELESS SINCE HE WAS USELESS IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT THEY WERE BLINDED BY WHAT ?, APOLLO CAUGHT THEM IN THE EYE PERHAPS), DID YOU MARRY THEM ALL?(INCLUDING YOUR FATHER AND BROTHERS UHM?), AM YET TO SEE ONE MAN SAY ALL WOMEN ARE USELESS EVEN THOUGH WE CAN RAISE UP SOME GOOD SUPPORTIVE CASES BUT WE KNOW ITS JUST AN INDIVIDUAL ACT THATS WHY MEN LIKE ME ARE HAPPILY OFF THE MEN MARKET  wink .
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Sisikill: 5:05am On Oct 02, 2008
Bravo! Very well said, my brother. Please if you don't mind. . . can you repeat it here?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-178044.0.html

Thank you very much!!
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2008
Siena, I hope you're not letting your biases get the better of sound judgement!

An idiot comes on thread to insult me for airing my opinion, you say nothing.
I respond by directing my attention to the person(s) in her disjointed family who may be my mate, and you have something to say.

Better to be quiet than to openly display bias, except where one is determined to join issues
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2008
JustGood:

Siena, I hope you're not letting your biases get the better of sound judgement!

An idiot comes on thread to insult me for airing my opinion, you say nothing.
I respond by directing my attention to the person(s) in her disjointed family who may be my mate, and you have something to say.

Better to be quiet than to openly display bias, except where one is determined to join issues

I am sorry for you!
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2008
you have more than enough to be sorry for yourself
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by sosodat: 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2008
Siena:

@ JustGood: Why would a mature, family man take to insulting the parents of a teenager? undecided

If you have to react, why not direct the insults at the poster, rather than her parents?
Been following the drama

U're really taking it out on JustGood. Try caution others too

Dat's very biased!
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Sisikill: 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2008
@ Michelin89
You this small girl, stop bullying old people oh. . . It's not fair now. grin
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2008
I am already tired of this thread.
I will invent another polemic cool
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2008
Sisikill

I like your brain. !
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by vislabraye(m): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2008
I know get time for long tory. I wonder how Brazillian men are,for their ladies not to treat them well, Any way what ever she wants to think let her think
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 03, 2008
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Emad(f): 10:36am On Oct 03, 2008
i am sorry but i have to agree with the poster

many a time i have founf myself talking to a lady
and sharing points of view, and several times i hear
her say something like,
"but that is how men are, it is their nature to be unfaithful"

this statement pisses me off because i think that if each woman dissed her guy for infidelity, the men would be less
willing to flirt.

but all in all i think the women are so willing to tolerate anything because of their unsatiable quest to "get married at all costs"
mostly because the African society has conveniently designed that a Woman SHD be married in order to be considered sucessful

i stand to be corrected !!
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by sosodat: 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2008
SimiBrasil:

Sisikill

I like your brain. !
grin grin grin grin shocked
LMAO!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me / Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents / Parents Loving One Of Their Children More Than The Others: Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.