Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,767 members, 7,844,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Please Does Anyone Have Connections In The Nigerian Embassy In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Does Anyone Have Connections In The Nigerian Embassy In Nigeria (788 Views)

The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) / Nigerians Frustrated At The Nigerian Embassy In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Does Anyone Have Connections In The Nigerian Embassy In Nigeria by Ebonyj(f): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2008
Please does anyone have connections in the Nigerian Embassy in Nigeria or know how I can get a Nigerian Passport. I am fed up of having to queue for visa everytime I am going to Naija, besides most of the peope who work in the London Branch(Northumberland Avenue) are so bloody rude ,went there last week and had to wait about 3 hours just to submit passport. So please if you have any connections or long legs in getting naija passport let me know asap, I would need it issued within a week.
Re: Please Does Anyone Have Connections In The Nigerian Embassy In Nigeria by brownbonno(m): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2008
The new E-Passport issuance need your physical presence because your Bio-Data including your finger prints will be taken.
If you are not satisfied with the services of the embassy in London,you can apply when you get to Nigeria.
Re: Please Does Anyone Have Connections In The Nigerian Embassy In Nigeria by Ebonyj(f): 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2008
I know and i intend to which is why I want to know in advance if anybody here has connections in order to make the process quicker as I have been told it could take up to 3 weeks.
Re: Please Does Anyone Have Connections In The Nigerian Embassy In Nigeria by kadman(m): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2008
It's not Nigerian Embassy that Issues passport,it's Passport Office in Ikoyi / Festac. Send me a yahoo IM. And I'll give you someone's number. It'll take about 10 days,used to be faster before. But it's longer now because of the E Passport stuff.
Re: Please Does Anyone Have Connections In The Nigerian Embassy In Nigeria by Ebonyj(f): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2008
kadman:

It's not Nigerian Embassy that Issues passport,it's Passport Office in Ikoyi / Festac. Send me a yahoo IM. And I'll give you someone's number. It'll take about 10 days,used to be faster before. But it's longer now because of the E Passport stuff.

Sorry Passport office. I will do just that or better still can you email the number to jaina67@hotmail.com. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Immigration Deports 56 Illegal Aliens In 2 Months / Easy Way To Study In The Usa, Uk, Canada And Hungary / Do I Need To Still Mention The Refusal And The Old Passport Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.