Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Vacancies In A Major Oil & Gas Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies In A Major Oil & Gas Company (1831 Views)

Job Application Websites Of The Major Oil Companies And The 25 Banks In Nigeria / Vacancies In A Major Oil & Gas Company - Offshore Related / Crystal Reports Developer Needed In Major Oil Company In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies In A Major Oil & Gas Company by abiolas: 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2008
Hi all, there is are openings in a major Oil & Gas company as listed below, if you are interested forward your resume to recruitmentcoy@ymail.com;please specify position applied for in the subject line.

02 - Senior Control and Automation Engineer
03 -Senior Electrical Engineer
04 -Civil / Structural Engineer
05-  Business Support
06 - HSE Co-ordinator
08 - Reporting Analyst
09 - Administration and Logistics Analyst
10 - Interface Engineer -
11 - Commissioning Instrument Engineer
12 - Commissioning Engineer Electrical
13 - Commissioning Engineer Rotating Equipment
14 - Commissioning Engineer Mechanical Static
15 - Commissioning Engineer Operations
16- Commissioning Database Operator

Cheers
Re: Vacancies In A Major Oil & Gas Company by jodeci(m): 8:39am On Sep 12, 2008
which major oil company without name!i dont seem to trust this post.
Re: Vacancies In A Major Oil & Gas Company by marvostica(m): 9:23am On Sep 12, 2008
how come the vacancies does not have qualifications is it anybody that can apply and what is the name of the company in need of the following staffs?
inshort look at the email address u put there i thing everything is wrong with your post
Re: Vacancies In A Major Oil & Gas Company by idupaul: 9:25am On Sep 12, 2008
jodeci:

which major oil company without name!i don't seem to trust this post.

YAHOO YAHOO OIL AND GAS PLC lipsrsealed
Re: Vacancies In A Major Oil & Gas Company by abiolas: 9:31am On Sep 12, 2008
It is an internal thing which the client involved would prefer not to be disclosed else they would have advertised in the dailies themselves, its either you fit in or not , the positions listed did not come in with specifications if it did, it would have been placed here that wont cost me anything, if you are interested just send in your CV and stop querying at the least you are not required to make payment trust me am involed in this and wudnt want anytin that would soil my name. As for the yahoo mail thing due to issues with the our mail server, it would be wise to have the mails sent to an online addy wich would be available 24/7.
Re: Vacancies In A Major Oil & Gas Company by idupaul: 9:39am On Sep 12, 2008
abiolas:

It is an internal thing which the client would prefer not to be disclosed else they would have advertised in the dailies themsefs, its either you fit in or not , the positions listed did not come in with specifications if it did it would have been placed here that wont cost me anything, if you are interested just send in your CV and stop querying

my freind shut up, u are stealing email addys, which major oil and gas would outsource their recruitment to a poor chap that cant even afford his own email address, hw can ur email addy for this type of project be @yahoo.com
Re: Vacancies In A Major Oil & Gas Company by tayoTFC(m): 9:50am On Sep 12, 2008
this is a scammer, advert nairalanders beware, (i will report the guy to EFCC) we will nab him soon,

Hi all, there is are openings in a major Oil & Gas company as listed below, if you are interested forward your resume to recruitmentcoy@ymail.com;please specify position applied for in the subject line.

02 - Senior Control and Automation Engineer
03 -Senior Electrical Engineer
04 -Civil / Structural Engineer
05- Business Support
06 - HSE Co-ordinator
08 - Reporting Analyst
09 - Administration and Logistics Analyst
10 - Interface Engineer -
11 - Commissioning Instrument Engineer
12 - Commissioning Engineer Electrical
13 - Commissioning Engineer Rotating Equipment
14 - Commissioning Engineer Mechanical Static
15 - Commissioning Engineer Operations
16- Commissioning Database Operator
Re: Vacancies In A Major Oil & Gas Company by jodeci(m): 9:53am On Sep 12, 2008
abiolas:

It is an internal thing which the client involved would prefer not to be disclosed else they would have advertised in the dailies themselves, its either you fit in or not , the positions listed did not come in with specifications if it did, it would have been placed here that wont cost me anything, if you are interested just send in your CV and stop querying at the least you are not required to make payment trust me am involed in this and wudnt want anytin that would soil my name. As for the yahoo mail thing due to issues with the our mail server, it would be wise to have the mails sent to an online addy wich would be available 24/7.

You can sell these to dummies,it is appalling that this is ur second post in this forum and you are already heading to ignominy.
Re: Vacancies In A Major Oil & Gas Company by abiolas: 10:00am On Sep 12, 2008
I have said that it would be wise to have the mails sent to an online addy wich would be available 24/7 becos of issues we are experiencing with our mail server, if you have any doubts feel free to contact me on 08035812841.
Re: Vacancies In A Major Oil & Gas Company by jodeci(m): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2008
abiolas:

I have said that it would be wise to have the mails sent to an online addy wich would be available 24/7 because of issues we are experiencing with our mail server, if you have any doubts feel free to contact me on 08035812841.
I can see that u are still bent on this fraud.You are a scamming idiot
Can u deny the fact that u advertised on another career site in which u copied an advert from oilcareers.com and pasted there,all in other to gather peoples e-mail ids.

Guys tis guy is a scheming rogue,forget his advert.
Re: Vacancies In A Major Oil & Gas Company by tayoTFC(m): 10:18am On Sep 12, 2008
@biola u are a lier, EFCC WILL SOON NAB UUUUU
this is a scammer, advert nairalanders  beware, (i will report the guy to EFCC) we will nab him soon,

my freind shut up, u are stealing email addys,  which major oil and gas would outsource their recruitment to a poor chap that can't even afford his own email address, hw can your email addy for this type of project be @yahoo.com
Posted on: Today at 09:31:33 AMPosted by: abiolas  
which major oil company without name!i don't seem to trust this post.

YAHOO YAHOO OIL AND GAS PLC  
how come the vacancies does not have qualifications is it anybody that can apply and what is the name of the company in need of the following staffs?
inshort look at the email address u put there i thing everything is wrong with your post

which major oil company without
Re: Vacancies In A Major Oil & Gas Company by abiolas: 10:26am On Sep 12, 2008
I happen to be a member of both forums and of course posted the vacancies there to give it maximum exposure, i have responded politely to your comments even when they are quite insulting and expect that your writeups should be courteous and not insulting as a responsible member of this forum. I also expect that you probe more on issues that seem unclear to you rather than being absolutely judgmental
Thank you.
Re: Vacancies In A Major Oil & Gas Company by jodeci(m): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2008
abiolas:

I happen to be a member of both forums and of course posted the vacancies there to give it maximum exposure, i have responded politely to your comments even when they are quite insulting and expect that your writeups should be courteous and not insulting as a responsible member of this forum. I also expect that you probe more on issues that seem unclear to you rather than being absolutely judgmental
Thank you.
You are a business man and would never be harsh,so forget your politeness,it is all part of the bait,u keep contradicting yourself,u originally said you work for the company and u said otherwise in another site.

i still advice candidates to run from this advert that you formed the mail and have access to.
Re: Vacancies In A Major Oil & Gas Company by tayoTFC(m): 11:51am On Sep 12, 2008
@abiola

go find better job do , u cant defruad nairalander, if u are real tell usthe name of the oil and gas coy,

(1) (Reply)

Beta Age Consult Invitation / Opening For Computer Science IT Placement In Lagos / DKT International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.