Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? (2832 Views)

Does This Act In A Nollywood Film Make Any Sense At All? / What Do People Gain When They Make Frontpage On Nairaland / Song That Made Sense At That Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? by dremoney(m): 12:02am On Sep 12, 2008
Dont really get what they sing lately!!!

Like its all got no meaning, No solid lyrics, mamalet,kokolet and same old s***.

who dey feature who sef? Na D"banj or Wande?
Re: D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? by chusben(m): 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2008
i don't understnd the kokomaster again oh!!!!!!
Re: D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? by fhety(m): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2008
i no understand watin they dey sing oooooooo,all round rubbish.
Re: D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? by gbolio4(m): 1:05am On Sep 15, 2008
C'mmooon people, give 'em guys a break. . . this is entertainment, most tymes nonsense makes sense cheesy
Re: D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? by sofadj(m): 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2008
dy dont make sense to me
Re: D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? by olush0la(m): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2008
I wonder what you guys would say to the Omo Yapayastik bombastic Durella!
Free the Koko master, and FALL IN LOVE.
Re: D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? by lalaboi(m): 8:45am On Sep 18, 2008
dremoney:

Dont really get what they sing lately!!!

Like its all got no meaning, No solid lyrics, mamalet,kokolet and same old s***.

who dey feature who sef? Na D"banj or Wande?

u r wot they tag a h8er!!!! keep on hating!
Re: D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? by dyabman(m): 8:52am On Sep 18, 2008
all mo' hits stars are wacks.
Re: D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? by dremoney(m): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2008
lalaboi:

you're wot they tag a h8er!!!! keep on hating!

u well at all? wats bn an hater got to do wiv this? i pay to buy cd's 4 chrissake, ave got d right to get value for my money abeg!!!

Wetin i talk na lie? Yes or No
Re: D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? by drwhopl(m): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2008
dyabman (m)
Dutch till I die
emmanuelone1@yahoo.com

Re: D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All?
« #7 on: September 18, 2008, 08:52 AM »

all mo' hits stars are wacks.

guy u say they are wack,well u are left to your own views.the painful thing is that,you are still broke.
Re: D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? by fdigital(m): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2008
they no more sing song dev turn to public nuisance. wait, o can someone pls explaing to me what is the meaning of ''- Am Dbang Oskibang like my jamaican friends call me, ?? wetin consign us even if dem de callam bombar
Re: D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? by UNLEASHED(m): 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2008
Kokomaster is an entertainer!!!!

" You don't need to make sense at all to be an entertainer" he said that himself! so free my guy abeg!!
Re: D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? by norsman(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2008
no matter how you look at it, there is suppose to be a message!
Re: D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? by abes(m): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2008
Some people no want make i grow, Olounmaje o, koni baje fun wa
Re: D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? by djcrucifix(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2008
they might not make sense but they make a lot of money, at least, hip-hop awards gave wande a brand new car, that should count for something abi?
Re: D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? by ogbongzky(m): 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2008
@djcrucifix
i agree with you oooo

what matters is how rich u are, money speaks,
Re: D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? by Pepeye(f): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2008
Mo' hits stars are made up of a bunch of wack entertainers
Re: D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? by Dclique(m): 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2008
Wack entertainers that are worth millions of naira.They just knw how to get into da minds of d public with their slangs.
Re: D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? by Pepeye(f): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2008
Dclique:

Wack entertainers that are worth millions of naira.They just knw how to get into da minds of d public with their slangs.

too right
Re: D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? by QBSauceKid: 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2008
Hey Guys.
U kno what?
Lets all stay online and argue abt sum pple who are making money!
Yes!Lets do that!

AWON MUMU.
AWON HATERS.

DO THEY FORCE U 2 BUY THE CD?

drwhopl:

guy u say they are wack,well u are left to your own views.the painful thing is that,you are still broke.

May God punish ur hateful hearts.
Dremoney u esp.
U R A BASTARD!

have a nice day.
one love.
Re: D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? by kasikaso: 12:47am On Nov 07, 2008
Nigeria is bless with great talents,and here is a Ukraine base Nigerian artiste in need of a record label to manage
his music.he is skilled in many style of music,he is a songwriter and a guitarist.
There are millions of music but some are just too precious than to fadeaway without been heard and making impact they should have made.
he's got three tracks ready for the world and he is capable of making more hits in nearest future.
He knows there are numbers of record company and promoters out there willing to manage such artiste, he will be glad to be recieve you.
you can send an email to
artmanade@rocketmail.com or call
+380631016721

Thanks and Kind Regards
The song remains the same.
Re: D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? by kayb2gx(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2008
kasikaso:

Nigeria is bless with great talents,and here is a Ukraine base Nigerian artiste in need of a record label to manage
his music.he is skilled in many style of music,he is a songwriter and a guitarist.
There are millions of music but some are just too precious than to fadeaway without been heard and making impact they should have made.
he's got three tracks ready for the world and he is capable of making more hits in nearest future.
He knows there are numbers of record company and promoters out there willing to manage such artiste, he will be glad to be recieve you.
you can send an email to
artmanade@rocketmail.com or call
+380631016721

Thanks and Kind Regards
The song remains the same.

chei! ds people don start again, y u no go Alaba Market? Ds is NL, not a record company!
Re: D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? by mercyt(f): 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2009
People forget things so very easy, have you fogotten 'Mobolowowo' It makes
sense but li2 money. How do you think 9ice gets his money, simply by singing
songs you guys can use to fight your haters and its like. Most of you have not
seen D'banj's performance before, the day you do, you will appreciate his
effort better. Why is D'banj and wande coal on top with more cash. wink
Re: D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? by deb(m): 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2009
]@djcrucifix
they might not make sense but they make a lot of money, at least, hip-hop awards gave wande a brand new car, that should count for something abi?
misplaced value

@ ogbongzky
@djcrucifix
i agree with you oooo

what matters is how rich u are, money speaks,
Another misplaced value.

We need to get our values right in this country. How come its only the money aspect you guys observed.
How about the hard work from the artistes, the sleepless nights in the studios, time taken to compose
their 'rubbish' songs whether they make sense or not? e.t.c

oga o
Re: D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 17, 2009
Finally there are people who are thinking along with me, who don't think Mo' Hits guys are all that. THEY'RE CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:16pm On Feb 17, 2009
Now I agree that D'banj and Coal dont amke sense most of the time, but thats the beauty of music. You dont always have to make sense.
If you doubt me, listen to the track

ENTERTAINER - D'banj

On one of the verses, he said absolutely rubbish, but that verse was the most intriuing in the whole song.
In music, you have two components lyrics & Rhythm. If the lyrics dont suit you, then try listening to the rhythm.

Mo'hits are sitting on Naijas music throne right now.
Re: D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? by skfa1: 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2009
Just like my guy MI said

"somebody bring No Long Thing,people start paying for nothing".
Re: D'banj & Wande Coal: Do They Make Sense At All? by MrCrackles(m): 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2009
Dem two are fucking idiots!! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Remembering Nairalands Romance Legends / . / What Is It About Tiv Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.