Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Good News - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good News (628 Views)

Good News From Pushcv?? / GOOD NEWS Of Massive Job Recruitment / Good News! Immigration Set To Recruit 5,000 Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good News by opewins: 12:53am On Sep 12, 2008
Good news
Some people have traded forex before but they are packed up today. How many of these half baked, when it comes to training, have ever pondered why they failed woefully. There are many factors associated with losing money in forex market. One of them is lack of the necessary knowledge you can the remaining yourself in the following books. The question to answer is this; how many of these failed people really took time to acquire the needed skills through personal research? How many of them really read books? How then will they not fail? For the avoidance of doubt, I want to state it categorically that forex is real and it remains the only way through which anybody can get financial freedom. While cant you avail yourself of this unique opportunity by laying your hands on some of these books. I read them assiduously and I can tell you GOOD NEWS today. Don’t you know that it actually took a lot before a doctor becomes a doctor? If it can take that hard labour before a doctor becomes who is he today, how much more is something that is directly money making machine? Who says you can not make it trading forex? Why cant you adopt the methods the experts use to milk money out of forex –reading books. Forget about those softwares out there. They are not working. I ve tried most of them before. I just recently came to terms that to make it there is no alternative way to reading books. If you are a serious individual and you are ready to change your life not minding the malicious stories the inexperience people have been peddling about forex, here comes your opportunity. Just give me a call and order for these books.just pick any five you like out of this endless list
(1) Easy Trade Forex System
(2) Forex Symmentry
(3) Learn to trade Like Professionals
(4) Set Up Your Own Fund
(5) Fibonacci Days
(6) Fibonacci Tutorial
(7) Trading For Beginners
(cool Forex Trading MACHINE
(9) TRADING NON-FARM PAYROLL
(10) INTRODUCTION TO FOREX
(11) RISK CALCULATOR
(12) PIVOT CANDLE TRADING SYSTEM
(13) A PRACTICAL GUIDE TO SWING TRADING
(14) PROFITABLE TREND FOREX SYSTEM ADVANCED 1&2
(15) CALMING THE MIND SO THE BODY CAN PERFORM
(16) JAPANESE CANDLESTICK PATTERNS EXPLAINED
(17) FOREX STUDY BOOK FOR SUCCESSFUL FOREIGN EXCHANGE DEALIN
(18) THE SCIENCE OF GETTING RICH
(19) SHARPENING YOUR TRADING SKILLS(TOOLS THE WINNERS USE)
(20) THE TRUTH ABUOT FIBONACCI TRADING
(21) FX POWER TRADIND COURSE
(22) AMAZING FOREX SYSTEM
(23) FOREX TRADING COURSE
(24) 4 HOUR MACD FOREX STRATEGY
(25) FOREX SYSTEM(1)
(26) 17 MONEY MAKING CANDLESTICK FORMATIONS
(27) 50 PER DAY TRADING FOREX
(28) AGGRESSIVE DAY TRADING STRATEGY
(29) BALAN, ROBERT, ELLIOTWAVE
(30) BASIC FIBONACCI TRADING
(31) IMPACT TRADING SYSTEM (2)
(32) FOREX-OPTIONETICS NIGH PROFIT LOW RISK TRADING
(33) FOREX MADE EASY-6 WAYS TO TRADE THE DOLLARS
(34) FOREX MARKET TIME CHART
(35) FOREX MISC – MONEY MANAGEMENT AND RISK MANAGEMENT
(36) FOREX TRADING COURSE-TURN $1,260 INTO $12,300 IN 30 DAYS
(37) FOREX TRADING WITH CANDLESTICK AND PATTERN(1)
(38) FOREX IS YOUR FRIEND
(39) FOREX REPORT- PREDICTING PRICE ACTION
(40) FOREX SIMPLIFIED SYSTEM
(41) FOREX ONLINE TUTORIAL-ENG(1)
(42) FOREX SIGNALS
(43) FOREX MANUAL
(44) HOW TO INCREASE FOREX PROFIT 100% IN 10 MINUTES
(45) INTERMARKET ANALYSIS OF FOREX
(46) INVESTOR E-BOOK
(47) MY TRADIND PLAN
(48) POWER FOREX PRINCIPLE
(49) POWER BAND FOREX SWING TRADING SYSTEM
(50) TURN $300 INTO $30,000 –FINANCIAL FREEDOM IN AS LITTLE AS 6 MONTHS
(51) A QUICK GUIDE TO TRADING FOREX
(52) THE WAY TO TRDE FOREX 1&2
(53) TRADING STRATEGIES CASHING IN ON SHORT TERM CURRENCE
(54) TRADING FOR A LIVNG IN THE FOREX MARKET
(55) EXPLOSIVE PROFIT IN THE FOREX MARKET NEWS TRADING
(56) 3O MINUTES PLAN
(57) CCI(COMMODITY CHANNEL INDEX) REVERSAL BAR
(58) TECHNICAL ANALYSIS APLLICATION FOR THE FOREX
(59) FX BASTER MECHANICAL MACHINE
Just give me a call trough the following numbers to have your own five copies or its multiple 08034502606,08035551614,08052781444

(1) (Reply)

Hot Vacant Positions In Ph / It Personnel Needed Urgently! / Vacanies Hot! Get Your Job Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.