Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

I Want A New Career Tired Of Computer Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want A New Career Tired Of Computer Course (623 Views)

I'm Tired Of Law / De To Dept Of Computer Science In Unizik / What Are The Importance Of Computer To A Statistian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A New Career Tired Of Computer Course by biola3005n(m): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2008
i want a new career i am tired computer wahala i want a new career advise me on what to do
Re: I Want A New Career Tired Of Computer Course by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2008
Go for agriculture.
Re: I Want A New Career Tired Of Computer Course by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2008
for you 2 get help first answer these questions.what is computer to u,is it ur course of study or means of livelihood?what re the circumstances surroundin ur decision to quit?how long have u been into computer?i'm askin u all this so that nairalanders can know ur problem & how to help u
Re: I Want A New Career Tired Of Computer Course by nkirupass(f): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2008
[color=#990000][size=8pt]Do what you do best.
What do you love to do?
What do you love to talk about?
What would you rather hear about more than anything else on earth?
What would you do if money was not a factor?
What do you do best of all?
Your joy is determined by doing what you loe.
What you love is a clue to your calling / talent.

If you ponder on this , you will be able to make the right career choice.[/size]
[/color]

(1) (Reply)

Any Nija Studying In Sa (help) / Post Pce At Ede / Teachers' corner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.