Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Creat Autorun Cd Yor Self - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Creat Autorun Cd Yor Self (869 Views)

What Kind Of App Can I Creat With Javafx? / I Want To Be Able To Creat A Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creat Autorun Cd Yor Self by kazofc: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2008
I create this little tutorial cause many people seems to be searching for this so here it gos.

Create an autorun.inf by clicking Start / Run / type notepad.
[Hide_me]
In notepad type:

[autorun]
open = setup.exe
icon = icon.ico

In the above paragraph where open is located if your CD has an executable which you would
like to run automatically you would need to type the name of the executable into this line.

EXAMPLE: open = winamp.exe

Next is the icon statement, if you would like to use an icon that you have created for the CD,
place the name of the icon file into this path.

EXAMPLE: icon = mypic.ico
[/Hide_me]
Once the above three lines have been typed save the file as autorun.inf and exit.
You will know when you have made a .inf file, because it should look different from the notepad document.
Re: Creat Autorun Cd Yor Self by macyozo(m): 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2008
guy abeg speak english now. i really wanna learn this stuff but i ve got no prior knowledge
Re: Creat Autorun Cd Yor Self by webguru(m): 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2008
this is nice and wonderful

God bless u
Re: Creat Autorun Cd Yor Self by tomX1(m): 11:21am On Sep 15, 2008
Hi @Kazofc,
I've been wondering how to create a cd that autoruns on Linux. Do you have any tips on that?
Re: Creat Autorun Cd Yor Self by rockon(m): 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2008
read this it will help you.

http://research.silmaril.ie/autoruncd/

thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Problem / How To Install Oracle On Linux? / Cisco Gurus In The House Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.