Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

Plz: I Want The Least Web-host Company In Nigeria: With Minimum Price - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Plz: I Want The Least Web-host Company In Nigeria: With Minimum Price (813 Views)

Host With Weyab Hosting With Minimum N350 Per Month / Host With Weyab Hosting With Minimum N350 Per Month / Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz: I Want The Least Web-host Company In Nigeria: With Minimum Price by umayjolly(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2008
PLz, I want the Least WEB-HOST company in Nigeria, with minimum price
Re: Plz: I Want The Least Web-host Company In Nigeria: With Minimum Price by bug24(m): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2008
Talk to me, let me host you for almost free. contact me at
admin@esalesnigeria.com
or call 084741020

but we have to be sure that the site you are trying to host isnt SPAM
Re: Plz: I Want The Least Web-host Company In Nigeria: With Minimum Price by tmlog: 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2008
go to http://mlogmedia.net, also mail the webmaster for source codes, if you want to be a prenium web owner,
like dating sites, ecommerce sites, forum sites, clubs site and more even classified sites, i have trieed them they are good, i believe by next month, i'll also own my first hotel resrvation site, trust me, they;'ve helped me,
Re: Plz: I Want The Least Web-host Company In Nigeria: With Minimum Price by lagoshost(m): 7:33am On Sep 13, 2008
Try lagoshost.com . Very fast and affordable host.
Re: Plz: I Want The Least Web-host Company In Nigeria: With Minimum Price by charliebiz(m): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2008
I am no moderator but this is not the right place to ask for host rather in the advert section but despite that you can still get an affordable host If you are thinking of cheap and reliable webhost that gives you 10mb for only N1000 not per week, not per month but per year.This is the minimun package.Imagine how other affordable packages that suit your need would be. contact us.

Charles Okaformbah
charlie4biz@gmail.com
Sisco Communications
Re: Plz: I Want The Least Web-host Company In Nigeria: With Minimum Price by cbi24: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2008
The only I know well confirm by many , cheap and reliable is www. , you can also Host your website for FREE,also get cheap Domain name and also get Webmasters resources worth N150,000 for FREE . Check it Out www.
Re: Plz: I Want The Least Web-host Company In Nigeria: With Minimum Price by tmlog: 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2008
i'm just very sorry for you guys looking for cheap things, May be you dont know that cheap things are of cheap values, you better think twice before you run into,
Re: Plz: I Want The Least Web-host Company In Nigeria: With Minimum Price by stephenb4r: 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2008
Check out http://www.stbcomputers.net/
They accept naira equivalent too.

http://www.greenlandwealthclub.com/
Re: Plz: I Want The Least Web-host Company In Nigeria: With Minimum Price by Hope22: 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Vtn and its benefits / Buy And Sell Domains From Naija Without Creditcards / Ares Sofware Activation Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.