Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,471 members, 7,770,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:13 AM

Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever (18162 Views)

Poll: Best web hosting company for Nigeria?

Trudigits (www.trudigits.com): 34% (15 votes)
Syskay (www.syskay.com): 27% (12 votes)
Whogohost (www.whogohost.com): 23% (10 votes)
Web4africa (www.web4africa.com): 6% (3 votes)
havilah (www.havilahhost.info): 6% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which Host Do You Prefer?

Foreign Hosting Company: 84% (11 votes)
Nigerian Hosting Company: 15% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! / Vbhostnet.com The Worst Host EVER / Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 10, 2012
Tired Of Nigerian Webhosts / My Best Web Host Ever (pls This Is Not An Advert)[b][/b]

Yeah people, enough sleeping on this board. Lets try to stir things up a bit.

I have used a lot of Nigerian hosts and foreign hosts as well. So now, i will now announce the best webhost I can recommend to Nigerian developers based on my own person experience.

And the webhost also have a great website to their name - www.trudigits.com - i will not say too much, you can check their website and start placing your orders - it works like maggick.

Now, you guys are free to share your experiences with Nigerian web hosts.
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by doncigalo: 11:51am On Jun 10, 2012
I would honestly say that the best in Nigeria is WHOGOHOST.com, they arent a one man show and their service is on point. Their customer service is second to none. U get sms notifications in regards to your account and they are there 24/7 to help you get started with you hosting package.

They are the best in the country !!
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
Okay, whogohost one up, lets see if other forum members know them and have used them. Nice contribution, thanks. Now where them other boys?
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by databoy247(m): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2012
There's no comparism to trudigits.com . As for me its the best in Nigeria. Instant setup, rare downtime, excellent customer service and tight security. If it were to be network marketing, i will be paid for doing this oh. All the same, kudos to trudigits.com
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2012
Exactly databoy, i just did not want to talk too much so it will not look like trudigits has paid me to blow their trumpet. But let us say the truth, the services are outstanding. Very easy to pay for your services too. I can place an order right now without leaving the front of my pc and get the site running today. . . .
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2012
And if there is any issues, i just go to their site, cut ticket give for them and them go solve the problem sharperly. This is the first Nigerian company i know that respond to their support tickets - many of the others, you have to start calling and calling, and they dont even know the technicalities involved and will be telling you nonsense.
I dont want to start exposing the ignorance of some big boy hosts for here make e no look like say i dey wash their dirty linen for public. But trudigits na baba o!
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Peterson1993(m): 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2012
Forget about naija and move over to hostgator. Hostgator noni.. cool
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2012
Peterson1993: Forget about naija and move over to hostgator. Hostgator noni.. cool
You are derailing the thread, we are talking about naija hosting here. There are several advantages to using trudigits compared to hostgators directly,
anyway, that is not the subject matter sha.

Please read the topic of the thread before answering, so that we wont break anybody's head for here on top of web hosting business.
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by WhoIGoAsk: 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2012
Is this an ad for Trudigits. Mr moderator can your review my products/services on NL frontpage too. How will I go about it grin.

Back to the topic. Most of these Naija hosts are resellers. So no matter how good, they can't be better than those who owns the server. That said, some of our hosts run their own server (or so I think). My verdict, if its a small project, use proudly naija, if its a global project, use international standard. Hostgator, Siteground, iPage, fatcow or maybe gomummy grin (godaddy)

Just changing host aint so good, if you're busy.
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by william5: 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2012
Currently use Syskay - www.syskay.com, I have had no issues as regards to uptime, speed and customer service. Much better than my previous host www.web4africa.net, that one na so so server down, server up several times a day, i had to move my sites. angry
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2012
Who I Go Ask?:
Is this an ad for Trudigits. Mr moderator can your review my products/services on NL frontpage too. How will I go about it. Back to the topic. Most of these Naija hosts are resellers. So no matter how good, they can't be better than those who owns the server. That said, some of our hosts run their own server (or so I think). My verdict, if its a small project, use proudly naija, if its a global project, use international standard. Hostgator, Siteground, iPage, fatcow or maybe gomummy grin (godaddy)
I clearly stated that this is not an ad for trudigits - i was just sharing my experiences with Nigerian webhosts - that is all. Exactly, if it is a small project - use trudigits. If global, you can still use trudigits or international standards.

will.i.am:
Currently use Syskay - www.syskay.com, I have had no issues as regards to uptime, speed and customer service. Much better than my previous host www.web4africa.net, that one na so so server down, server up several times a day, i had to move my sites. angry
I have heard of so many complaints about those hosts. . . .thanks for the contributions anyway.
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by william5: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2012
If not for PHCN and Outrageous Internet Costs, shouldn't we as webmasters host websites at our premises by ourselves undecided
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2012
Webhosting in Nigeria ? Dang! may be its a reseller. Where is there electricity to host site here. If there is electricity I can host my own websites on my PC with wamp, not a big deal
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Frosti(m): 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2012
Have not used Trudigits, maybe will try them out for any new project. Currently using Arvixe.
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by 080ictcom(f): 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2012
thanks mr. moderator. it is somehow ads to help our nigerian company grow. i will try the company in my next hosting but if they fail me like other company, i will report them here as s c a m m e rz. i used hostgator but i wil try this becos it is from you.
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Peterson1993(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2012
*dhtml:

You are derailing the thread, we are talking about naija hosting here. There are several advantages to using trudigits compared to hostgators directly,
anyway, that is not the subject matter sha.

Please read the topic of the thread before answering, so that we wont break anybody's head for here on top of web hosting business.
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Leorichy: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2012
*dhtml:
Exactly databoy, i just did not want to talk too much so it will not look like trudigits has paid me to blow their trumpet. But let us say the truth, the services are outstanding. Very easy to pay for your services too. I can place an order right now without leaving the front of my pc and get the site running today. . . .

can someone adverstise and even promote a site like this? And d person says he or she does not have a link to the site,either the person is the owner or....
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2012
I am a rather very popular webmaster on this board, and i dont petty things like advertising other developers. I have my own website - www..net - and i dont do hosting business. And i am very busy with work too, no time to advertise anybody but myself. . . .

2 Likes

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Peterson1993(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2012
MY quote was distorted@ *dhtml. If you say so, then the answer is capital NO. WhoGoHost naija web hosting has no comparism. It is mostly refered to as the hostgator of naija. But all the same as I said before, forget naija hosting and join the winning team USA.. Naija host can knack you akpako any time. I love my country naija but the faith and trust is not there anymore 0% sad
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by go4value(m): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2012
na www.havilahhost.info i d use o....for now no issue.tx
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by go4value(m): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2012
na www.havilahhost.info i d use o....for now no issue.tx
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2012
go4value: na www.havilahhost.info i d use o....for now no issue.tx
That is good, but you dont have to double-post nao? Na so it excite you ni?

Peterson1993: MY quote was distorted@ *dhtml. If you say so, then the answer is capital NO. WhoGoHost naija web hosting has no comparism. It is mostly refered to as the hostgator of naija. But all the same as I said before, forget naija hosting and join the winning team USA.. Naija host can knack you akpako any time. I love my country naija but the faith and trust is not there anymore 0% sad
Well, when we say Nigerian host, we do not necessarily mean that their server must be in Lagos.
Hmmn, okay, if it is so popular, then i will expect other people that use it to show up to testify - make we know the correct hosting companies.
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by drzed: 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2012
I have been using McReal (www.mcreal.net) for a decade now. They used to be quite professional (tickets, email and phone support). Their servers are supposedly in the US.

Lately sha, dem fall my hand and messed up one of Joomla site. I complained and complained, so tey e tire me.
I just backed up the site jeje and moved it to Hostgator.

Its a free world after all. If you have a serious website that you dont want to risk any down time, down server or down whatever, I advise you to host it abroad. There MAY sometimes be issues with making payments for hosting services using credit card from Naija sha. For obvious reasons.
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by bigx(m): 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2012
For over 3 years Clue WebHost (www.cluewebhost.com) has provided professional webhosting services to hundreds of websites from the North, South, East and West of Nigeria.
They don't advertise, but their services have been so good that they provide shared, reseller and VPS services to hundreds of clients via strictly referrals.
They offer instant setup and online payments via local ATM cards, dedicated support via tickets, phone and email and have courteous and technically competent staff.
A trial of their services would convince you.
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Slyr0x: 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2012
I use Trudigits and I have never for once experienced any downtime. .Infact, I currently host 3 websites with them and I've successfully converted more than 10friends of mine to using them. .

Another great thing about them is that they don't joke with their security. .

Trust me, If I get 100 web design projects today, I'm soooo sure Trudigits is gon host them all. .

Y'all should try them out today. . smiley
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by suneepet1: 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2012
Tuedigit is a good webhosting so far but there is a limitation to there services compared to [url]hostove.com[/url] that gives all it hosting package unlimited.i think [url]hostove.com[/url] is simply the best for now.
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by soki2ng(m): 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2012
Forget say Mr. DC na my Paddy-Man.. i'll always be grateful for how instrumental Trudigits has been to the success of my Online enterprise.
Who go gree talk say him mama soup no sweet >>> There should be another thread asking which is the WORSE webhost in Nigeria, Cos I have been frustrated by some Nigerian webhosts oh.. Loosing months worth of hard work.

2 years of satisfactory hosting no be Beans Oh!!!

Demerits
It can't always be rosy else it'll seem too good to be true..
So i'll say tho the Price is worth the service.. Trudigits should consider Long-term customers na.. the Price has remained STAGNANT since 2010!!!
WE NEED FREEBIES!! Price slash, Thank You gifts, Xmass gifts even if na Cup... etc (Not just for new Users)
- Nothing was said about the termination of Trudigits Referral Program participated in. (I ran that 125 x 125 ad for over 6 months oh)

^^^
Now that's what i call a Review!!

1 Like

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2012
Now this is getting rather interesting, better than i hoped for. . .
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2012
Is there really a better nigeria webhost apart from www.Havilahhost.Info ? I doubt it guys . They make use of DEDICATED SERVER USA BASED instead of the normal shared hosting used by Tuedigit and other nigeria webhosting company, there customer care is first hand , they are into smtp and mail bomber and to crown it all is the fact that they accept monthly payment ,99% uptime ,they backup your data every 24hours free of charge .THEY EVEN ACCEPT RECHARGE CARD AS MODE OF PAYMENT FOR SERVICES. i have host with web4africa and some other host but there is none better than www.Havilahhost.Info
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by velo10: 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2012
Regsteram (dot) com.ng
Smartweb (dot) com.ng

Got them via google and they never dissapointed so far.
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by DualCore1: 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2012
Dear Customers,
Thank you for your business, your trust and your understanding. Doing business with you all is a constant thing of Joy. smiley TruDigits will keep getting better!

Let me respond to a few posts above.

Who I Go Ask?:
Is this an ad for Trudigits. Mr moderator can your review my products/services on NL frontpage too. How will I go about it grin.

Back to the topic. Most of these Naija hosts are resellers. So no matter how good, they can't be better than those who owns the server. That said, some of our hosts run their own server (or so I think). My verdict, if its a small project, use proudly naija, if its a global project, use international standard. Hostgator, Siteground, iPage, fatcow or maybe gomummy grin (godaddy)

Just changing host aint so good, if you're busy.

This thread is not a paid advert of any sort.
TruDigits isn't a "reseller host". TruDigits owns and admins all its servers and has them housed in two of Hetzner's (Germany) datacenters.
You are welcome to TruDigits and we will handle all transfers from your present host to TruDigits seamlessly and with no downtimes from our end.

Leorichy:

can someone adverstise and even promote a site like this? And d person says he or she does not have a link to the site,either the person is the owner or....
Happy customers = happy service providers = happy servers = good reviews.

suneepet1: Tuedigit is a good webhosting so far but there is a limitation to there services compared to [url]hostove.com[/url] that gives all it hosting package unlimited.i think [url]hostove.com[/url] is simply the best for now.
What you call a limitation is what we call transparency.
Personally I am yet to see Seagate, Western Digital, Toshiba (and the rest) make Hard disks with unlimited storage capacity.
Until we start seeing hardrives with unlimited storage capacity in the market that are tested and proven, TruDigits will NEVER offer webhosting plans with unlimited storage space and hide under the guise of some phony terms of service. We are too decent and transparent for rough play. What you see is what you get.
Feel free to read more on this here: http://trudigits.com/wiki/index.php?title=Unlimited_hosting

soki2ng: Forget say Mr. DC na my Paddy-Man.. i'll always be grateful for how instrumental Trudigits has been to the success of my Online enterprise.
Who go gree talk say him mama soup no sweet >>> There should be another thread asking which is the WORSE webhost in Nigeria, Cos I have been frustrated by some Nigerian webhosts oh.. Loosing months worth of hard work.

2 years of satisfactory hosting no be Beans Oh!!!

Demerits
It can't always be rosy else it'll seem too good to be true..
So i'll say tho the Price is worth the service.. Trudigits should consider Long-term customers na.. the Price has remained STAGNANT since 2010!!!
WE NEED FREEBIES!! Price slash, Thank You gifts, Xmass gifts even if na Cup... etc (Not just for new Users)
- Nothing was said about the termination of Trudigits Referral Program participated in. (I ran that 125 x 125 ad for over 6 months oh)

^^^
Now that's what i call a Review!!

Thank you very much Soki. The points you have raised have been noted and will be worked upon. I implore other customers to state things they would like to see that are not already in the TD offer.

Thanks everyone for your time to contribute to the thread.
Thanks to Nairaland too for making this hit the homepage (don't start, I know I whine a lot about the homepage articles tongue )

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boost Your Fanpage: Get 1000 Facebook Likes In 1hour- Free / Contact A Website Cloning Expert (Pay after Service) / Controvesial Queen: Adeola Diadem Best Buddy Kwinrach Partied In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.