Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! (3570 Views)

Vbhostnet Who Has A Hosting Account With It / How Can I Move My Php Website From Free Hosting To Premium/paid Hosting / Help- Email Backup From One Hosting To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by smartsoft(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2008
Hello fellow landers, aren't here to claim false accusation but,  but because it really a pain in the ass for me, likewise client have been buging me over 2domains, okay gys,  i register 2 domains for 4 a client back last year, and now those domains are both expired now. the domain was formely register at ESTDOMAINS which i happen to be a reseller to them,  oh father i have close to 40 domains with ESTDOMAINS and other else where but the one of estdomains is a big issue to me,  and i was contemplating on transfering all domains to  NAIRAHOST,  because estdomains has stop the use of E-GOLD PAYMENT,  now a client called me for renewal, which i he paid for and immediately,  i went to nairahost again 4geting what happen the first issue with ATM. now this time around i fix in my ATM card # and pin, the next min i was waiting for the site to come up with a TRANSACTION CODE to my suprise,  the page went "CANNOT FINDSERVER" after PUTTING in my pins and number,  i was so suprise,

Later i refresh the page 4times,  notting came up,  i was fused up and downcasted,  and also i was so scared to re-enter my pin #,  i never knew my money has been deducted sharply,

Okay i spoke with Kayode,  and he was asking me transaction code one thing one thing,  i said the stuff went blank says cannot find server,  later,  i got a beep on my phone,  from IBPLC. for people who use INTERCONTINETAL BANK,  it read :

================================================================================================
DebitAlert!
NGN2,200.00 was debited from Acct No : 0056*************** on 11 Sep - 2008
03 :52 : 27PM @ H/0. Detail: 3IWP0001 www.nairahost.com POS REMOTE DEB
================================================================================================

i was shocked ! so i confirmed from the bank again and i was told money went out to nairahost,  now i alerted kayode owner of Nairahost,  i forwarded the SMS to him, he saw it and told me he will credit my invoice. uptill now notting is done. from him and i called him on phone since his at Malaysia i called him, he didn't pick my calls, immediately i send him an SMS he picked up my SMS i sent him mail,  i didn't gte reply either. i called nigeria phone,  that one two was switched off,

2 domains i transfered now to him notting is been done,  2 domains = N2,200
take a look at the snapshot below, help me guys to beg him ooo,  i was threaten with police,  make una help me abeg ooo i no won sleep for AREA F

Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by SamMilla1(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2008
i suppose this things happened yesterday 12sept.
and the transactions happened on 11th sept.
what about if this nairahost were waiting for confirmation from d bank b4 d activation?
i think its not appropriate to run to the pages of a public forum to report a one day old transaction that didnt go well.
I understand that u r under pressure from clients but explain to them that u dont host their sites.
major websites like google and facebook go offline atimes.
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by smartsoft(m): 11:34am On Sep 13, 2008
what are you saying ? why did he say he will do it for me ? and who says bank are not into online banking ? he can check his transaction online,  how many mins will it take him,  yesterday i lied to the client,  telling him it is done,  check the illustration below and u will grab what i'm saying

just llike this : - domain owner(Firtsgasdistribtion Limited) ------> forwarded to a company to register( Datalex Network ) ----------> domain forwarded to( Smartsoft ) to register.( registered for 1year and decided to transfer ) Domain Transfered to ( Nairahost ) ----------Money paid to nairahost ( Nairahost not excuting transaction )

You see my illustration ? the guy who gave me d job is been threatened and his also threatening me too,  you can see nowwwwwwwwww, 
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by bug24(m): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2008
Bro, i will advice that you take it easy ok?
dont rush things, times like this, u need to really calm down as the dust will always settle just the way it started.

no go get Hi Bp Oh, the highest the client will go is scream, then u go ahead and calm him well well,
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by sardius: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2008
Sorry man the interswitch code on that site probably needs a little looking at,
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by kazey(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2008
We have no transaction record both via interswitch or GTB bank to substantiate that claim. I asked for the GTB transaction id, he could not provide it. We cannot process orders that have not been paid for. Thank you.
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by smartsoft(m): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2008
Bros don't play smart on me maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan,  if you want me to paste the copy of statement letter man i will do it and you blame yourself ooo ,  well better transfer my stuff, is the moeny not supposed to be dumped in your so account why did you keep quite for long and why did you say you going to do it huh ? or you think i can just cook up that message huh ?

Please everyone the funnies thing i didn't do was to save my chat Archive with him and was it suppose to be GTB transaction code or  Interswitch Code  huh ? the first time i registered a domain with you did i complain,  this no think say u go eat money con move like that ! haaaaaaaaaaaba

everyone i think he has access to his money online why can't him paste the jpg of his statement of account and i will do just the same thing and you will see how money flew away from my account,  interswitch confirmed this and also my bank did,  this is just creating more scene for himself and  he woun't suprise what i will do just becaue of N2200

The text message i got was what i sent to him, thats what i pasted there too
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by smartsoft(m): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2008
i'm still waiting ooo or else i go paste an image of my statement of account here,
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by dasa: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2008
Smartsoft, i understand your concerns, but from what i have read here, you are going about it the wrong way. you should allow more time for the transaction to be complete. since there was a problem when making the payment, it is possible nairahost did not get an update. it happens sometimes.
what ever the case maybe, i do not see why nairahost will jeopardize their reputation over N2,200. just be patient and talk this over with them instead of using this method,
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 15, 2008
bro be patient it might be that the money has not be credited into his account you know the way things are in Naija you use the ATM,you where unable to get cash and the ATM debit your account. I have seen quite few people always complaning about nairahost even my boss is always having problem with. well my advice is get a credit card or debit card that you can be using in registering you domains that is what i do. good luck
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by kazey(m): 7:05am On Sep 15, 2008
To all those that have issues with us, kindly use our support channels. Every hosting company on the internet one time or the other would have customers complaining about one absurd issue or the other, especially if your market share is relatively on the grid. We don't claim to be perfect, we try as much as possible to render our promised service and provide support as needed.

@smartsoft
Once again, if and when interswitch credits our account, the status of your invoice would change. As we have said, you should complain to your bank about the issue, we cannot complain on your behalf, Starting a thread on the issue on nairaland, would not solve the issue.

I hope one day you would understand that we cannot provide services when we have not received the money, as we have to pay bills too.

To Nairaland members that contributed with constructive responses about the issue. Thank you
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by smartsoft(m): 9:08am On Sep 15, 2008
but you guys know how things are, at last some peeps are making sense, but i was so suprise, the money had to flew outta my account, receiving to much tensions here and the so called client woun't admit i already payed for the domain and he has been calling me for sometime now and i have been, ! he called today and i don't know what to say to him again. have told him have done it, he keeps buging me like crazzzzzzzzy, i'm still chilling shaaaaaaaaaaa! kazey, thanks for the concerns everyone
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by smartsoft(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2008
below is my account transaction slip

Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by bug24(m): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2008
@SmartSoft,

u still went ahead to post your statement.

How wuld u have taken it if Kay hadnt responded to you?

my broda, take it easy joo else all of us on NL will contribute N1 each till your 2k5 is complete.

This is Nigeria and you of all people should know that IT'S NOT EVERYTHING THAT WORKS around here.
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by kazey(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2008
Kindly use our support channels and be explicit in your request so that we can attend to you on time. Please note that we will appreciate if you use our support system to raise any issue before resulting to the use of forum.Thank you.
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by eolutosin(m): 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2008
@ Smartsoft,
Please note that GTBank / Interswitch handles the payment gateway and Nairahost has no access to your account. As soon as a payment is completed, the gateway adds money to the invoice which then marks it paid. As you can see from your client area, your invoice still shows unpaid. An order is processed only when payment is completed. I just looked through the log again and the transaction was not completed.

I believe that if there is a problem resulting from payment processing, the merchants should not be held liable. The whole system is automated and interswitch only credits the invoice ONLY when the transaction is completed at the gateway. As I am writing this, the money is not in our account nor the transaction completed.

As regards your account that was debited, kindly contact your bank who will be able to track all transactions on your account and will be able to initiate refund to your bank account. Meanwhile, kindly check your email and reply if there is any further issue. I already replied to your ticket earlier in the day and we would appreciate it if you stay with our support system.

Thank you
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by smartsoft(m): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2008
can u imagine, ? so can't you see where it is written on that slip that it was from your nairahost ? you sent me a different thing to my email,  and kazey i spoke to was the person in charge who attended to me not you tosin, i didn't really get to GTB today because i don't want to,  and by tomorrow i will get all details and if i'm been told is in your account i will also paste the print out here too again,  See how many times have i use your support ticket that you aren't responding huh ? your nigerian number is not working and would have spend more time on the phone not through the so called support ticket, 

@bug24,  you can ask kazey the first domain i bought it went sharply and i was debited and he registered it,  why will this be a different case that i paid and i got a beep on my phone that money was fapped out,  i went to intercontinetal bank today and i was told that the transaction was done successfully! i was told to go to GTB.

Even when i buy recharge cards or sms credits online with my ATM card,  i get beeps on my phone that money has been deducted,  and when i check,  i see my sms credited or my recharge card been credit on my phone,

so this one i think there is something happening between Nairahost and GTB,
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2008
maybe if nairahost can give you the transaction id, cos they are supposed keep log of all attempts.

thats if they wont take your request as unprofessional and you want to get your hands dirty.

The best solution to smart soft is you contacting your bank, and telling them the person you paid did not get the money and that it was deducted in your account.

I am sure ur bank will be happy to assist you
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by smartsoft(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2008
Hello now you guys will tell me i have started again,  there is know two ways about it,  nairahost and their so called team owes me apology for what have gone through and by so doing he doesn't want to come here and tell us he has gotten the money his account,

I was forced to go to GTB  this mornig and when i got  there, i met with the customer service lady and i table my complains to her. she refuse to attend to me because i asked her i will like to view a client transaction status,

After a long arguement which really created a scene in the bank, they finally attended  to me, and i gave them his account name and account number

E-NNOVA MEDIA

i have gave them this details because i presume that is the account his using for the interswitch transaction,

After some min,  i was told what date? and i told them 11/09/2008

And i was boldly told the N2,200 is deposited in the account,  that same day,  or next,  i bursted into laughter and there were like are you ookay ??

Later i told them to do me a big favour,  i asked them to make a print out for me to scan it to him or beside,  had it been i collected the print out, i would have pasted it here and you guys will see that indeed nairahost is just trying to hid himself cause of the shame,  he can't come in and reply that he has gotten the money ever since,  Instead his asking me to use the stupid support ticket.

I pasted my transaction details here,  if his so sure of himself,  let me just paste the transaction slip here or will GTB lie again

I 4got to get the transaction ID,  i will do so later this afternoon
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by eolutosin(m): 10:23am On Sep 16, 2008
@smartsoft:
We are really surprised about your claim. We received many payments everyday from clients who place order for one service or the other on nairahost.com. I have just checked the interswitch / GTBank log now again and the report is still "Transaction just initiated". The transaction was never completed and that is the reason money was not added to your invoice and the order not processed.

Let me highlight the ordering and payment process for you in case you don't understand it. When you place order online on any merchant website and you reach the payment page, interswitch / GTBank takes over. Once payment is completed, you will be returned back to the invoice with the payment added to it. The transaction is then put in the logged with details and the merchant account credited. If a transaction is not completed, the invoice is not credited and the merchant does not get the money. The status is recorded in the log too. This is the same log I have checked times without number.

I am not saying that your money is not debited but Nairahost does not have your money. I am sure that this is not the first time you are ordering from Nairahost. If your payment is completed, your order will be processed. And I believe others on this forum will testify to this. I am not saying Nairahost is perfect but we are gradually building a company that delivers quality service at affordable price. Integrity is part of our watchwords and we do everything to uphold this.

Kindly contact your account officer and request for refund. GTBank knows what to do to get your money back if your account was debited in the first case.

Don't hesitate to contact us if there is any way we can be of help. My email address is emmanuel.oluwatosin[AT]nairahost[DOT]com.

Thank you for the understanding
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by smartsoft(m): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2008
See why can't tell your boss to send you d the transaction details for 11/09/2008 then you should know my money is right there in your company's account, expect you don't have access to your company's account !

all this ones are stories,  when are you guys transferring my domains ?
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by cmon(m): 10:43am On Sep 16, 2008
Though Nairahost delays in replying their tickets, I think the solution to this problem is actually to use the support ticket and be a little bit patient. I also had an issue with them using the webpay feature but at least it was finally resolved. It's just the Naija way of doing things so everyone just has to adapt. No one is perfect.

@smartsoft,
The mistake you made was not to have taken down the transaction id. I guess you must have just negleted the notice. If at all you didn't see the transaction id or something went wrong during the transaction, you can't expect your domains to be up within two days. Nobody does business for charity.

about the GTB Ennova account credit stuff, does it actually point out that you made the payment? cos other people pay into that account. If it actually points out the fact that you made the payment, then Nairahost should of course get your domains registered immediately.

It's also quite surprising and suspicious that they (nairahost) must have seen the credit to their account and still insist that nothing was paid undecided. I guess we need an explanation for that. Cos we're talking about reputation here.

@eolutosin
Sometimes, these systems just develop some kind of errors and so we have to go back to the old ways. Why not just check your account history online. If you see that truely your account was credited by smartsoft, then render his service and everybody is happy.
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by dre101(m): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2008
Why refund? You guys now have his money, so transfer the domains, end of story.
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by smartsoft(m): 10:51am On Sep 16, 2008
cmon ! you can't expect me to forge that intercontinetal bank,  account history,  and i asked the lady today and she told me,  believe me please she told me the money is there,  the only thing she can't do is to print out the history she said they don't print out account history to 3rd party,  because i was contemplating on scanning and pasting here oooo

Cmon, the money is there it is just a shame to kazey that he doesn't want to come here and say it,  and i don't think tosin has a right to the online banking system,

What i asked only is for them to just query their online banking system and search for transaction details for 11/09/2008

they will see my deposit via the ATM,  the lady at the GTB asked me the name of the stuff and what date ? i told her and she told me that Money has been deposited N2,200, 

and i left GTB so what else do Nairahost want in God's name ? gussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh

thanks Cmon,  make them paste their transaction history has a jpg or gif

What stupid refund? after putting me into a mess i never expected myself huh ? you guys got to hell and fix in my domain transfered with immediate effect
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by cmon(m): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2008
@smartsoft
you guys got to hell and fix in my domain transfered with immediate effect
Yeah we know the customer is the boss but men, you've got so much attitude. Take it easy.
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by smartsoft(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2008
thanks cmon, out of anger! you know how it's pitches
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by A2J(m): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2008
Na wah o, wat is the big deal here nairahost? how could you say he should use a support ticket that you rarely reply to? oga o

we don hear all the technical story, why not check your company bank account to see if truly smartsoft's cash is sitting in your bank account,if there, then activate his service, then sort out the technicality later on when you have verified that his money is in your account already.

Why the hold-up? so many complains about your services already, don't add to it or you will start losing more customers.
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by kazey(m): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2008
This is just amazing, and I can't believe that you guys would actually believe that we would steal a customers 2400 Naira. This is rather very frustrating.

GTB says this, GTB said that, where is the proof? Nairahost has not received his money and no we wont credit his account if we have not.
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by smartsoft(m): 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2008
2,200 dude not 2,400,  this one na long story,  expect if you tell me you operating another GTB called GTBNAIRAHOST than the one i know of,  i can see GTB opposite my office here and why i believe was that the lady at the bank Called  the actual amount N2,200 maaaaaaaaaaan put up your transaction details here on JPG i did mine and do yours too,  haaaaaaaaaaa  na which kind wahala bi this ? i doN buy something 4 your hand and you pocket my money,  i go dey beg again for you to ship for me?,  abeg put your transaction details here ja reeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by kazey(m): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2008
Yes, 2,200 (cost of two domains transfers), Kindly provide the GTB reference id, if you went to GTB to actually check the payments. No we would not paste our account statement in this forum. I would encourage you to follow any legal proceedings available to you, if you actually believe that we have stolen your money. This is my last post on this thread, I would not have further discussion regarding this matter.

Note: Interswitch daily payments via GTB are deposited in lump sum, the only way to check is to check the transaction date and match the records from the GTB interswitch account records on a merchant system, which we have done. Interswitch orders from the interswitch platform does not reflect that order.

smartsoft lied about going to GTB, as there is no way GTB would check the depositing of the amount from our balance. The only way to track it is from the interswitch gateway, which GTB would not do for a third party, in this case smartsoft.

1. Interswitch transaction record on GTB platform does not reflect that payment
2. GTB crediting our account does not reflect that payment
3. Nairahost is not using our local payment logs to match the invoice as sometimes payments fail, because of bad internet connection which we are aware of, and we credit accordingly.

New updates*
The interswitch log shows that you initiated the payment for invoice 4207 on Thursday Sep 11 2008 at 3:52:10PM. The invoice amount is N2200.00. The transaction id is 122114473057836 and it is for an order whose payment was not completed. Please call interswitch and tell them to check it, or the interswitch department of your bank.
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by A2J(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2008
kazey:

This is just amazing, and I can't believe that you guys would actually believe that we would steal a customers 2400 Naira. This is rather very frustrating.

And you want us to believe otherwise? please am not saying you or smartsoft is trying to steal, i believe it is a simple logic this require.

he (smartsoft) paste his account balance here which states money was transferred into your account, why you not try to cross-check your account to know if truly the money is inside your account, then we will know it is just technical problems for not registering it as a completed order rather than saying the order is imcomplete,so there cant be money in your account.

and by the way, 2,200 na BIG money for India o  grin
Re: Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! by goldincome(m): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2008
I have gone thru this thread and the solutions is simple and shouldn't be dragged along.

Some of us that are web developer knows that an online application can mess up sometimes.
and when it does, you resort to the manual method to satisfy your customer.

Nairahost should not expect that their log status should show "Paid" because an error has occured before paid status is retured.
So nairahost should to their bank with the said paid date and smartsoft name to verify if the money has beeen credited to their account and thus render the services that Smartsoft has paid for.

Nobody is here to fight, even though I agree that Smartsoft has taken it too far. But you can't blame him for that.

My final solution, Nairahost: make sure you go to your bank or check your account online(Whoever that is incharge of that should do it fast). This is not speaking well for your company weather you like it or not.
Do that and tell us your findings.

Smartsoft: Take it easy. You have gone a little far and I will advice you to hold it right there. Don't go any farther.
Nairahost will transfer your domain if they check their account and the money is there.

Finally, let peace reign.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GTB (Naira) Mastercard / If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This / Seun We Cannot Login Nairaland Via Freebasics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.