Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

How Sinful Are You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Sinful Are You? (1574 Views)

Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? / Is Kissing And Hugging Sinful In Christian Courtship? / Is It Sinful To Wear Trousers As A Christian Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sinful Are You? by Chxta(m): 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2006
www.chxta..com

http://web.tickle.com/tests/sevendeadlysins/

How sinful are you?

Cheta, you're more sinful than the average person.

And it's affecting your life in ways you might not realize. For one thing, if you aren't careful, your drive to lead an extravagant life may ultimately be your downfall. What you think of as necessary can be construed as excess by others. So you, in particular, should beware of prioritizing worldly possessions above other things and allowing this to take precedence over your personal relationships.

If you continue to do so, you might find yourself jeopardizing the things that are most important to you.
Re: How Sinful Are You? by kenshin(m): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2006
Does it really matter? Sin does not have levels, Sin is Sin, there is no such thing as 'big sin' and 'small sin' The important thing is to let go of sin as fast as possible before it destroys
Re: How Sinful Are You? by beyunce(f): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2006
I dunno.

God pls help ma soul.
Re: How Sinful Are You? by shawna(f): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2006
kenshin:

Does it really matter? Sin does not have levels, Sin is Sin, there is no such thing as 'big sin' and 'small sin' The important thing is to let go of sin as fast as possible before it destroys us

i totally agree with u kenshin
Re: How Sinful Are You? by Seun(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2006
All 'sins' are not equal. It is better to tell a white lie to protect someone's feelings than to kill someone.
Re: How Sinful Are You? by kenshin(m): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2006
Seun:

All 'sins' are not equal. It is better to tell a white lie to protect someone's feelings than to kill someone.

By lying to that person you are already killing the person, It tends to erode trust
Re: How Sinful Are You? by diddy4(m): 12:29am On Jul 16, 2006
im sinful. so sinful. prolly the greatest sinner on earth. embarassed embarassed
Re: How Sinful Are You? by Coco29(f): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2006
lord forgive me but i am very sinful- and i should no better sorry daddy cry grin cheesy
Re: How Sinful Are You? by kellorah: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2006
the bible says all sins are equal!
Re: How Sinful Are You? by Ironside: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2006
how sinful am i?

I am totally depraved. sin has infected my MIND, my EMOTIONS and my WILL.

that's why it is natural for me to think sinfully, feel sinfully and choose sinfully. Potentially, i am capable of committing every sin that has been committed on this earth since the fall up to now. I have not engaged in out and out licentiousness not because i am good in myself but because God's common grace restrained me.
Re: How Sinful Are You? by kellorah: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2006
i believe we do sin each day even without knowing.
Re: How Sinful Are You? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2009
Yeah,true talk dear,likewise me-but i think im a Twisted Sinner-,i have live in sin,its good to sin.,i got your pleasure!! grin .lets keep sinning and live blasphemiously all the moment of our life.
mmm. . .i like!! wink

diddy4:

im sinful. so sinful. prolly the greatest sinner on earth. embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Fake Pastors: / Prophecies Fulfilled By Jesus Christ / Read A Daily Devotional Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.