Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Guiness Test On Thursday 13th - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guiness Test On Thursday 13th (1419 Views)

Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit / TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday / Job Vacancy At Guiness. Apply Before 23th Jan.!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guiness Test On Thursday 13th by henryphyol(m): 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2006
I recieved this email from guiness who has experience of their test please help
Date: Thursday, 13th July, 2006

Time: 9.00am

Venue, The Balmoral
98 Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun
Beside Triumphant Christian Church
Opposite UAC
Oregun
Lagos

Please come along with a Biro, 2HB Pencil, an Eraser, a Sharpener, 1
Passport photograph, original copy of certificate/statement of result,
means
of identification such as Driver's Licence or International Passport or
National I.D Card and a copy of this e-mail.

Note that use of calculator is prohibited.

Failure to comply with these requirements will prevent entry into the
Examination Hall.

You are expected to be at the venue 1 hour BEFORE the test begins for
accreditation.
Re: Guiness Test On Thursday 13th by muna(m): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2006
please when did you get it or do you know of anyone whose test centre is at Abuja. havent heard from them and i applied for the graduate trainnee.
Re: Guiness Test On Thursday 13th by emma24: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2006
please do any one know how the test will look like .
i was also invited .please any information so as to prepare for it.
Re: Guiness Test On Thursday 13th by onabajo(f): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2006
I JUST GOT A MAIL FROM GUINESS AS WELL .DO U HAVE INFORMATION WHTA IS FORMAT OF THEIR TEST.PLS LET'S KNOW AS SOON AS U HAVE THE INFO.THANKS
SEE U THERE
Re: Guiness Test On Thursday 13th by henryphyol(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2006
No one has answered my question i am currently serving and this will be my first test what do i do and how do i prepare
Re: Guiness Test On Thursday 13th by njokma(m): 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2006
Did you study Mech Engin?
Hello Henry, I suggest you consult your O level mathematics, do most research in areas like business mathematics, probability, permutation and combination, set theory, sequence and series, word problems etc study both the simple and complex aspects in them.

Again, lay your hands on logical questions and reasoning, see your GRE and your Gmat for you verbal and quantitative reasoning, when you have finished with your O level studies.

In the English part, know your antonyms and synonyms, increase and improve your reading speed.
In general, increase your speed, try every question you can lay your hands on.

On the D day attempt as fast as possible the questions you know first, skip the ones you dont know, if time permits you go back and complete those you don't know.
Finally, pray and Fast in everything you do. With God nothing is impossible.

At this point I deem it necessary to advice you to forget about combined work, because you can't estimate the capability of you colleague. Remove fear of failure in you.

Good luck.
Re: Guiness Test On Thursday 13th by henryphyol(m): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2006
Thanks man i really appreciate your response i will do as you asked me to, so you stay in shogunle i stay around there too,
Re: Guiness Test On Thursday 13th by EstyD: 10:07am On Jul 08, 2006
I had applied but i av not been contacted. i am optimistic that this test is in batches and i believe that i will still be contacted in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Guiness Test On Thursday 13th by Harrizon(m): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2006
Omo!
na Abuja we apply oh and we never hear anything oh! abi you don hear anything about Abuja Guiness test?

bukky

(1) (Reply)

Executive It Training (pmp, Cisco, Oracle, Java, E.t.c) In Abuja / Nlng Trainee Opetators Interview Notice / Access Bank Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.