Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Insight Communications - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Insight Communications (1426 Views)

Insight Communications Ltd Test / Insight Communications Interview / 2007 Insight Communications Aptitude Test Holds Dec 9th 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insight Communications by nagari: 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2008
please has anybody been called for interview cos i just received a text from them.
Re: Insight Communications by Bumfola(f): 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2008
hi, i got a text for an interview today as well
Re: Insight Communications by laji(m): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2008
gr8,wat was asked
Re: Insight Communications by nagari: 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2008
Do u have an idea of how the interview is going to be like.
Re: Insight Communications by Bumfola(f): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2008
hi guys, yesterday i got a text inviting me for an interview on the 22nd of Nov. Interestingly, i got another today asking me to ignore the text i got ystday, also saying the bulk messaging service had a problem, successful candidates will be contacted shortly, funny isnt it.
Re: Insight Communications by oayombo: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2008
I got the same set of messages too, so,u are not alone
@NAGARI, The interview is well structured,i can assure u.Dont be surprised to see medical doctors,Engineers and the likes coming for the interview.Its in stages,dat i know of, 3 to 4.A friend of mine attended dat of last year but he couldn't make the shortlist the very first day.The first stage is just about u and how ur course of study is related to marketing communications,what can u add to the organization, just the basics really.If u'r good enough,u'll be shorlisted for another round on that same day, dats how far i know.
Re: Insight Communications by ikmoore2(m): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2008
MAY BE INSIGHT COMMUNICATION WANT TO PLAY WITH OUR EMOTIONS. IF NOT WHY WILL THEY INVITE U FOR INTERVIEW AND LATER SEND ANOTHER TXT ASKING YOU TO DISREGARD THE PREVIOUS ONE. YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN IN THE PRESENT NIGERIAN SITUATION. JUST AFTER THE JUBILATION AND THE RISING HOPES, YOU ARE FRUSTRATED WITH UNACCEPTABLE TXT.

NIGERIANS AND INSIGHT COMM. SHOULD STOP THIS AND BE MORE CAREFUL NEXT TIME.

I WAS A VICTIM AND I WANT KNOW IF THIS MEANS THAT WE DID NOT ACTUALLY PASS THE TEST AND THAT THE TXT WE RECEIVED WAS IN ERROR?

PLS, HOUSE IF YOU HAVE ANSWERS TO THIS QUESTION TELL THE HOUSE. THANKS.
Re: Insight Communications by stewie(m): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2008
Commrade ik_moore2, I hail o! You dey for solidarity on top nairaland again? All this Aluta character shd've been left behind in university. If they made a mistake, they were responsible enough to acknowledge you. What's all the paranoia for? I think you shd apply for a job eith NLC, you'll do well there. Take care
Re: Insight Communications by oayombo: 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2008
@ik_moore, u dey spit venom o,who no dey make mistake? Troyka is a reliable organization and i dont think they would wanna employ such tactic.If u must know,they have corrected their mistake, i just received a text to that effect and they duly apologized for the initial mix up.The interview still holds on the 22nd of November,i was invited.I hope that clears the air on that.
Re: Insight Communications by nagari: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2008
Yeah i actually got a text from them yesterday asking me to ignore the text they sent to me on Wednesday.Am still waiting for them to send me another text.Anyway God will see us through.
Re: Insight Communications by Bumfola(f): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2008
hi guys, i got the text apologising 4 d mix up as well, its really interesting, but i am sure they are not up to mischief, troyka is reputable. wishing everyone the best. see u at the interview.

(1) (Reply)

Banks,oil Companies And Insurance Companies Recruiting Now Via Mobile Cv! / Duped By Ramat (e-success Online. / Get International Work Expereince Via Aiesec Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.