Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,350 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Best Budget Cheap Laptops below 100K Naira in 2020 [Best Selling] - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Best Budget Cheap Laptops below 100K Naira in 2020 [Best Selling] (3155 Views)

For Sale In Abuja- SCUD Silver 10400 Mah External Battery/power Bank / Original Hp Elitebook Battery available / Brand New Acer V5 - 123 For Sale With Free HP External DVD Drive At A Give Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Budget Cheap Laptops below 100K Naira in 2020 [Best Selling] by Dclique(m): 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2008
Updated February 2020: See a list of High Quality Cheap Laptops in Nigeria under 100k naira from popular brand such as HP, Dell, Lenovo, Asus, Acer and more.

Are you looking to buy the best Cheapest laptops in Nigeria that fits a budget under ₦100,000, then you are in luck because in this post I will reviewing the cheapest laptops deals currently available in Nigeria. Therefore be sure to hurry and buy your laptops at these affordable price provided below while the offers is valid.

Cheap Laptop Prices in Nigeria HP, Dell, Lenovo, ASUS, Acer
They are several qualities one must consider when buying laptops computers in Nigeria and all these qualities will listed out in this post to ensure you the best laptops and the at an amazing price.

CPU
It’s hard to go past any of Intel’s Core-based CPUs when buying a new laptop. Think Core i3, Core i5, and Core i7. These CPUs offer the best performance when it comes to multitasking and multimedia tasks. Core i3-based notebooks are generally found in entry-level systems, while Core i5 makes up the majority of mainstream computers. I suggest you also see Core I5 Laptop prices in Nigeria.

RAM
Must people who are on low budget go for a 2GB ram but you will need a 4GB of RAM or more to get the best out of your system. More RAM allows for more applications to be run at the same time, and for more data to be quickly accessible by the system at any one time, which comes in handy for tasks such as editing photos.

Screen Size and Screen Quality
If portability is your main concern, then you need to consider a notebook that has a small-ish screen and a light weight. Any laptop marketed as an Ultrabook should fit your bill here, as they are designed to be slim and light.
Many laptops these days also have touchscreens, which means they are glossy. Glossy screens lead to reflections, so consider a laptop that doesn’t have a touchscreen.

Next, look at the resolution. A 1920x1080-pixel resolution (aka Full HD) should be considered if you want plenty of space to line up windows and keep things in view. Finally, the viewing angles are extremely important. A laptop screen that touts IPS (in-plane switching) technology offers the widest viewing angles and the best user comfort.

Battery life
Look at the rating of the battery in Watt-hours (Wh) or milliamp-hours (mAh). The larger these figures are, the longer the battery can last. For a 13.3in Ultrabook, for example, a battery with a rating from 44Wh to 50Wh will give you the best results.

Storage
Stick to a 128GB SSD for your new laptop, though, and you’ll love the speed with which it can load programs, access your data, and also how quickly it can boot up your system.

Best affordable Laptops Under 100k Naira in Nigeria
1. ASUS X200MA - ₦80,000
2. HP Stream 11 - ₦88,080.00
3. Lenovo Ideapad 110 - ₦76,000
4. Acer aspire 3 - ₦94,000
5. HP 255 G5 Notebook - ₦93,000

See a full list of cheap Laptops in Nigeria Below 100k from HP, Dell, Acer, Asus, Lenovo and more - https://naijatechprice.com/latest-laptops-price-nigeria/buy-laptop-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Lenovo Ideapad Slim 5 Deal Intel Core i5 13th Gen 8GB RAM 512GB SSD / Pay For Your Whatsapp In Nigeria / Blackberry Storm 1 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.