Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Guiness Invitation For Assessment Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guiness Invitation For Assessment Test (1758 Views)

M.R.C Calls For Assessment / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. / PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guiness Invitation For Assessment Test by Daviddj(m): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2006
Hello All,l have received an email from Guiness inviting me for an Assesment Test for their Graduate Management Trainee position we all applied for some few weeks ago.The date is 13 july 2006 and the venue will be in Oregun- Balmoral
Re: Guiness Invitation For Assessment Test by femoshi: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2006
Hello Daviddj,
I'm fressh on this site, I receievd same mail from guiness too about the assessment test but i have no idea of how the test is like, please throw this to other fellas if they have an idea.
Thanks.
Femodzy cool
Re: Guiness Invitation For Assessment Test by Daviddj(m): 6:51am On Jul 07, 2006
Femoshi, I will advise you read your GMAT AND GRE very well.You can also read Dipo's POET Manual too.
Re: Guiness Invitation For Assessment Test by Bowale1: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2006
hello guyz

Bout the Guiness COME ON IDEAS< IDEAS<PLEASE SOMEBODY SAY SOMETHIN K

thannx wink
Re: Guiness Invitation For Assessment Test by utch(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2006
has anyone within Abuja recived the invitation?pleasss!!!
Re: Guiness Invitation For Assessment Test by kevy(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2006
guys, anyone for benin recieved iv?
thanks
Re: Guiness Invitation For Assessment Test by donaremu(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2006
Hello, please does anyone have an idea of what the test look it? Helppppppppppppppp cheesy
Re: Guiness Invitation For Assessment Test by Eustace: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2006
PLEASE fine guys
I want to know the fate of those that chose Abuja for their venue.
Am yet to recieve any letter from guinness.
does it mean that Abuja is not writing on Thursday
i need your candid reply.
Anucha Emeka Eustace
Re: Guiness Invitation For Assessment Test by zealot(m): 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2006
guys,
are u sure we will not gate crash to the guiness test, except it is batches which i doubt. for what is the criteria for invitations? is it the discipline or the grade.
Re: Guiness Invitation For Assessment Test by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2006
kevy:

guys, anyone for benin recieved iv?
thanks

I received an email from guiness inviting me for the test on the 17th by 3p.m.have u seen it yet? Guess they are inviting in batches,one of my friends from the benin centre was scheduled for the 19th.U'd definitely get invited once u've applied
Re: Guiness Invitation For Assessment Test by onabajo(f): 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2006
If u are thinking of gate crashing at the venue for guiness test then be ready to crash out becos u will only be allow to do the test at the presentatio of the mail sent to you,a form of identification,certificate.

So be WARNED in your own interest do no try that .Wait for your time.God's time is the best.He do your ,that is not the end of life.

THERE IS HOPE FOR YOU
Re: Guiness Invitation For Assessment Test by Ladapo(m): 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2006
[b][/b]I might be wrong o but it seems the people they have called so far are the engineers and those with courses in sciences. Please let us know if there are other non science related graduated that have been invited.
Re: Guiness Invitation For Assessment Test by Ladapo(m): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2006
[b][/b]I might be wrong o but it seems the people they have called so far are the engineers and those with courses in sciences. Please let us know if there are other non science related graduated that have been invited.

(1) (Reply)

Postponement Of Chevron Skill Test For Operator/maint. Technician Trainee / Wema Calling / Kpmg Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.