Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Postponement Of Chevron Skill Test For Operator/maint. Technician Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Postponement Of Chevron Skill Test For Operator/maint. Technician Trainee (1756 Views)

Chevron Ng Skill Test - Re: Application For Employment / Skill Test By Dragnet For Oil & Gas Job: Pls Advice. / In Need Of Chevron Aptitute Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Postponement Of Chevron Skill Test For Operator/maint. Technician Trainee by dubeilo: 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2006
HOUSE,I SUPPOSE TO GO FOR THE SKILL TEST ON 18TH DEC BUT I JUST GOT THIS MAIL NOW

December 14, 2006

Re: Application for Employment - Operator/Maintenance

Technician Trainee

Dear Iloeje Chidubem Joannes:

Please recall a letter of invitation forwarded to you for a Skills Test in continuation of your recruitment exercise with Chevron Nigeria Limited for the position of Operators/ Maintenance Technician Trainee.

However, we regret to inform you of the postponement of the Skills Test and we hereby assure you that a new date will be communicated to you in due course.

We apologize for any inconveniences that this postponement might have caused you.

Very truly yours,

I. Onyearugha

Manager, Human Resources Shared Services
Re: Postponement Of Chevron Skill Test For Operator/maint. Technician Trainee by scaranek: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2006
Yeah, just got mine now, I dont think there is anything to worry about. They may call us soonest.
Re: Postponement Of Chevron Skill Test For Operator/maint. Technician Trainee by franonline: 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2006
Can somebody in the house tell me about Chevron interview , A friend told me that they have started to invite poeple for operator / maintenance technician interview at Lag. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Insight Interview / Thursday 14th June Vacancies In The Dailies / Celtel,mtn,elf ,skye Bnk And Other Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.