Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

I Am New Wit Lots Of Fresh Ideas. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am New Wit Lots Of Fresh Ideas. (1240 Views)

How To Make Lots Of Money From Transportation Business / Business To Business Section: Lots of contracts, goods and services specifically for other businesses / The Challengies Of Fresh Graduates In Nigeria: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am New Wit Lots Of Fresh Ideas. by limsneto(m): 2:54am On Sep 13, 2008
HELLO EVERY ONE IN NAIRALAND. IM LIMSNETO. I JUST GOT REGISTERD THIS MORNING.
I HAVE A LOT OF IDEAS ON HOW YOU CAN MAKE A LOT OF MONEY FROM THE NET AND WILL BE SHEARING THEM WIT YOU FREELY. THE LOAD OF INFORMATION I AM CARRYING IN MY HEAD IS PRESSING ME DOWN AND I WANT TO OFFLOAD THEM.[pre][/pre]
Re: I Am New Wit Lots Of Fresh Ideas. by blesdman(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2008
Guy fire down. We are alert on this. Of course NAIRA LANDERS are amongst the best men and ladies in Nigeria. You will be appreciated.

Do I have approvals for this?
Re: I Am New Wit Lots Of Fresh Ideas. by limsneto(m): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2008
hi mu GUY.
Thanx 4 responding to my message.
Do you know that food, health and wealth are brothers? well if you dont know, pls do now.

When you eats good food, you get good health, when you get good health, you ave a cance to make good money.
to prove the aboved, in attempting to explain the relationship between the 3, i posted an article titled as aboved on www.limsnetonline.com/blog please go there and read the full gist. also, check out www.limsnetdomain.com
and let me know wat u feel about all d vabove.
thank you.
limsneto
Re: I Am New Wit Lots Of Fresh Ideas. by sonate: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2008
Then fire on and let us see how we can help. Is it finance you need or do you need suggestion on how to turn your ideas,

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Beg The First Bank Against This Fraud / Gtb naira debit Mastercard / Cassava Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.