Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,873 members, 7,810,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Have These Numbers Called You? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have These Numbers Called You? (1767 Views)

Has Any Body Called You For Technical Aid Corp Recruitment / PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites. / Has Chevron Ever Called You? Pls Drop A Line Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have These Numbers Called You? by Eeyore(m): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2006
Hey y'all,over the past 2 days,two rather strange numbers - 01 and 0911- have been calling me on my mobile phone, during office hours. The network quality has been poor, so I couldn't get what they were really saying.
Being in the labour market,my first thought was that it could be some corporate body trying to contact me.But I'm still confused because of the numbers.
So, has anyother person been contacted by such numbers, abeg.
Re: Have These Numbers Called You? by shawna(f): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2006
no they havent called me cheesy
Re: Have These Numbers Called You? by favourite(f): 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2006
i came across such numbers before and they end up being international calls e.g 01, 010, 0555555, 099999999 i was afraid at first but when answered it will end up being an international calls. sometimes i will see an mtn or glo number and it will end up being an international number
Re: Have These Numbers Called You? by Nkemji(f): 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2006
I've not received such nos too!
Re: Have These Numbers Called You? by lovelyS(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2006
No,never come accross the nos on ma phone
Re: Have These Numbers Called You? by kilombo: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2006
take ur time and manage to hear when next u receive such call it might be int. call and at the same time it might be a corpoarate body trying to reach u. the reason why i said this is that when i called out from my own office such number is always displayed on the receipient mobile phone. what it means is that the person is calling directly from an extension line in his/her office they are trying to reach, it may be ur dream job.

take care and be attentive
Re: Have These Numbers Called You? by snazzydawn(f): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2006
Sometimes it might be a call from offshore,I receive calls from such starnge numbers too
Re: Have These Numbers Called You? by vokarugbo(m): 10:17am On Jul 07, 2006
hey dont be scared it could be an international call or a call from a corperate body i even recieved an international call from my elder sister with a number 199999999 yesterday
Re: Have These Numbers Called You? by ajayi1(m): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2006
IT can be an international call OR 419's call
Re: Have These Numbers Called You? by Badman888(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2006
most of those numbers are from people living abroad that uses a phone card, that y some of my frineds dont pick up my call thinking they would dissapear or something, i dont think there is anything wrong about that number.
Re: Have These Numbers Called You? by obiamaka: 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2006
THE NO. 01 CALL ME ON WEDNESSDAY MORNING BEFORE 6.30 AM. BUT BEFORE I WAS ABLE TO PICK IT, IT WENT OFF.
CAN IT BE A CORPORATE/ OFFICE NUMBER.
Re: Have These Numbers Called You? by stark(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2006
the starange numbers calling you are international numbers ok. Relax.
Re: Have These Numbers Called You? by vickky(f): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2006
its an international number brethren, grin
Re: Have These Numbers Called You? by jydon(m): 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2006
hey u guyz are talking about international call and
corperate whatever. u have forgotten those bad guyz out there grin grin grin grin
cos they have called me on several occassions.
just be careful cool cool cool cool
Re: Have These Numbers Called You? by blueiyke(m): 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2006
I received a similar call last week from 01 too. I picked it but could not make head or tail from what the person was saying before it cut off.

I hope say na Shell oooo.Been waiting to hear from them. wink
Re: Have These Numbers Called You? by snazzydawn(f): 11:50am On Jul 11, 2006
It sure is an international number and also someone could be calling you from the rig.
Re: Have These Numbers Called You? by areoo: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2006
Purely international call
I have experienced it a number of times
Re: Have These Numbers Called You? by ajayi1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2006
If you say so, I can believe with 80%.
Re: Have These Numbers Called You? by dearie(m): 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2006
i think u cant just conclude that it's an international call, there are pple within the country that have access to such nos, what do u make of yahoo-yahoo guys with international nos here.
Just be careful not to give in to swindlers.

I honestly pray it's a corporate body, but then let ur senses be more active and suppress such fantasies that could easily make u vulnerable to 419ners.

Al da best.
Re: Have These Numbers Called You? by kheme(m): 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2006
They are international calls! there seems to be a funny thing going on in the GSM network these days, international number seem to have local area codes! i think its some mess up or error on the network! they're not 419ners as people say, its just a network malfunction i think cos i've my brother called me from UK 3 days back and it was a COMPLETELY LOCAL NUMBER!!! i was shocked!!!!
Re: Have These Numbers Called You? by Rhea(f): 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2006
0911 numbers are international numbers. Nothing to be scared of. It comes with the shanty connections we get in Naija.

What if they are 419 people??

Can they swindle you straight from your mobile? grin
Unless you're one greedy person.

Could it be a call from a witch/wizard etc etc grin
C'mon guys! grin cheesy
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Training School / Bank Examiners Is Needed At The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation / 7 Up Aptitude Test Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.