Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Has Chevron Ever Called You? Pls Drop A Line Here: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Chevron Ever Called You? Pls Drop A Line Here: (1054 Views)

Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here / 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment / All Serious Job Seekers: This Is An Important Info For You: !pls. Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Chevron Ever Called You? Pls Drop A Line Here: by Quantkool: 12:16am On Jan 10, 2009
Here we are again, after yet another round of chevron tests, interviews e.t.c and still.no show. I am beginning to think that there is more to all this charade than meets the eye. Methinks they already have their candidates before they advertise, all the advertisement stuff is just a front to comply with their so called "equal employer" mantra,

Yeah, yeah, u can say sour grapes or bad belle, but why won't the belle turn bad and sour wen one has sat for the test 3 times and been succesful in both all three times (yes, don't be suprised,I'm sure I'm not the only one who can testify to this) and the call for medicals still eludes me, boy I am getting disillusioned. Wen will this man no man mentality stop in this country,

I guess I just have to vent my feelings here coz its so depressing, it may make me feel better if other people who feel the same way about chevron and their elusive tactics or who have been successful (possibly) share their experiences on this thread, put a smile on the face of a depressed soul (but try not to stray from the topic abeg, I hope I don't get only "eeyah sorry" replies o) grin
Re: Has Chevron Ever Called You? Pls Drop A Line Here: by Quantkool: 11:43am On Jul 02, 2009
, So so story telling, sto-sto-stori teller!!! Anoder round of tests round the corner o!!! These oil companies no go kill us o!!!! Mobil aptitude test, HERE WE COME,

If chevron no go gree, maybe Mobil??

Nobody wants to holler back, this na VENT!!!

Come vent your feelings! Mobil, Shell, Na Wa o!!!!

The leveling ground for Managers and Juniors alike, see oga and omo-ise sitting for test togedder o!!!!!

Everyone must reach d promised "Oil And Gas Land"!!!

Na fire by force,

Which is why guys like Dipo Tepede and co. must cash in and make mega bucks out of our (your) desperation (Guess what, their test questions NEVA click!)

ALMIGHTY SHELL!!!! SRD oooooooo, CAR, TRUCK, SHIP, AEROPLANE Assessment, them no go kill us,

I know I will see majority of you reading this message on Monday morning, 7.30am at Mobil House on Saturday.

Good Luck to you and it is well,

Abeg, don't just READ and go, LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!
Re: Has Chevron Ever Called You? Pls Drop A Line Here: by cutesy(f): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2009
angry angry angry Haba, na by force? Na wa o
Re: Has Chevron Ever Called You? Pls Drop A Line Here: by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 03, 2009
O boy you dey shout say them no call you for interview. I HAVE NEVE EVEN BEEN CALLED FOR THE TESTS!!!! Where do you guys get to see the information on their vacancies?!! I have tried as well but after applying for the few vacancies I see on their websites, I never get called.

So as you can see, no be your problem big pass,
Re: Has Chevron Ever Called You? Pls Drop A Line Here: by sayasuyi: 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2009
Guy take am easy. Heard they will start calling this month, be hopeful.
Re: Has Chevron Ever Called You? Pls Drop A Line Here: by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2009
Abeg, could you please give me the link to where you applied, thanks,
Re: Has Chevron Ever Called You? Pls Drop A Line Here: by jonathanyk(m): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2009
my broda na small small. e go beta oneday.it is well wit the Nigrrian youth
Re: Has Chevron Ever Called You? Pls Drop A Line Here: by azubyky: 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2009
if u know book them go call u!!!!! only those wen no no book them no call so guy were u fall put

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity / Internal Audit Recruitment In Wema Bank / A Telecom Firm Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.