Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

The Anger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Anger (1512 Views)

This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! / 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. / How To Manage Anger In Relationship/marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Anger by whitelexi(m): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2006
I made one enemy this year and it makes me feel bad at times. I know its normal to fall out with friends and make up but this one's different. Its something i will never forget even if i forgive,   This friendship fell once and i decided to rise it but now it will never again rise. It crashed to the ground and i fell with it.

When i crashed to the ground, it came falling and shattered into tiny bits that bounced off the floor and into my soft flesh, i had blood spilling out of many tiny and painful cuts on my body. it was not the pain, it was the anger,  but all that has since calmed down.
Re: The Anger by shawna(f): 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2006
uuhhhhm i dont get it
Re: The Anger by Oracle(m): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2006
I don't even wanna get it
Re: The Anger by Dvampire(m): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2006
nice composition. matured use of the parts of speech; but all said and done, whitelexi, na wetin happen?
Re: The Anger by Eurphoria(f): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2006
Dvampire:

nice composition. matured use of the parts of speech; but all said and done, whitelexi, na wetin happen?

cheesy cheesy

so dont get this lol
Re: The Anger by Kashif(m): 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2006
Wasted posting space shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Anger by Radiant(f): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2007
lol. . .posted a comment only to look and see the date this topic was posted. . .I edited! grin

(1) (Reply)

Your Partner Calling You With A Disguised Voice And A Blocked Number / Would U Love With Ur Heart Or Head! / Should I Accept Him Back Or Just Forget Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.