Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing (2142 Views)

Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen / Disturbing Lyrics Of Freemason By Rick Ross Feat Jay-z & John Legend / What I Think Is Disturbing Mode And Ruggedman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by daven: 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2008
The new video 'disturbia' by rihanna is actually disturbing. It reeks of demonism,weirdness and mysticism. so guys wat do u think?
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by timbabng(m): 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2008
yea, but i like it wink
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by kolebank1(m): 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2008
Dats just what d title means. Lyk a disease or virus.
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by kolebank1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2008
She kinda lyks black colour.
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by tope2000(f): 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2008
i thought i was the only one that finds it disturbing.
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by Cogito(m): 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2008
Yeah, very disturbing.
But I liked it, a lot.
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by MrInfo1(m): 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2008
She's going crazy
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by daven: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2008
rihanna's gone hay wire,bonkers,nuts, maybe she's now disturbed
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by MrInfo1(m): 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2008
Disturbed by evil spirits
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by chiogo(f): 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2008
I just saw the video. what is her problem?? shocked shocked Anywayz, i don't like the song.

That rock star look - she's forcing it. why black people hate themselves?? roflmfao!!
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by MrInfo1(m): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2008
Feels like she's going insane

Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by RichDad1(m): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2008
Yea!the video may be disturbing but i like song so much,
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by RichDad1(m): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2008
Yea!the video may be disturbing but i like song so much,
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by spikedcylinder: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2008
I find Rihanna's voice very very very irritating and annoying. Her pitch is so disgusting! But I have to admit that this Disturbia song got me, I love it!!!
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by shilling(f): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2008
I've only watched it once and I'm not watching it again. I think she was auditioning for a role in Dracula or something to that effect.
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by Moyola(f): 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2008
yeah,

found it 'disturbing' initially,

d song seem 2 hv some element of ev.il in it, who knwz?. . . . dunno m kind of likin it now!! undecided
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by daven: 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2008
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2008
chiogo:

I just saw the video. what is her problem?? shocked shocked Anywayz, i don't like the song.

That rock star look - she's forcing it. why black people hate themselves?? roflmfao!!

How do you mean?
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by eldee(m): 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2008
IMO, she's just successfully established herself as a versatile top-level artiste with that song and video.
After hitting the top of the charts with R&B ballads like Unfaithful and unexpectedly stole hearts with Umbrella, the next thing everyone expected was for her to deviate a little, Disturbia was the result.

It was artistic freedom used perfectly . . . to me, this is the closest to Madge we've seen in decades
She's totally at the top of her game
It's what seperates her from the likes of Kelly Rowland and them lot
Are you guys not even tired of all the catwalking and same ol' booty shaking?? ?? ??
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by A40(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2008
@eldee
Thats so true its just some peeps e.g me thinks she is trying too hard in trying to be versatile but she is doing a good job no doubt she is still one of the best right now
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by iice(f): 4:01am On Sep 17, 2008
Love the video, love the song!
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by eldee(m): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2008
A-40:

@eldee
Thats so true its just some peeps e.g me thinks she is trying too hard in trying to be versatile but she is doing a good job no doubt she is still one of the best right now
Beyonce received this same reaction when she did Ring the Alarm and Dejavu too
Apparently, people were not used to artistes risking their red-carpet smiley-face status but we all know what versatility did for her

Now, pushing it too hard?? It's a themed song . . . it's not her, she's just playing a character
You know, like Wacko Jacko in Thriller and Madonna??
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by A40(m): 1:15am On Sep 18, 2008
@eldee
I understand your point its just most of us are not used to this type of Rihanna but i agree its made her an even better artiste
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by Bamsyle(m): 9:01am On Sep 18, 2008
@Eldee
Are you guys not even tired of all the catwalking and same ol' booty shaking?? ?? ??

I AM angry
eldee:

Beyonce received this same reaction when she did Ring the Alarm and Dejavu too
Apparently, people were not used to artistes risking their red-carpet smiley-face status but we all know what versatility did for her

Now, pushing it too hard?? It's a themed song . . . it's not her, she's just playing a character
You know, like Wacko Jacko in Thriller and Madonna??

Co-signed.
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by Laurnetta(f): 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2008
eldee:

IMO, she's just successfully established herself as a versatile top-level artiste with that song and video.
After hitting the top of the charts with R&B ballads like Unfaithful and unexpectedly stole hearts with Umbrella, the next thing everyone expected was for her to deviate a little, Disturbia was the result.

It was artistic freedom used perfectly . . . to me, this is the closest to Madge we've seen in decades

I do not think that anybody is as close to Madge just yet.
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by Gamine(f): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2008
lol

Ri Ri at it
grin
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by MP007(m): 7:16am On Sep 19, 2008
never liked her and never will, do even know whats good with her,
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by timbabng(m): 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2008
. . . .i think Rihanna will keep on rising, no matter what!! tongue
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by Shaz(f): 1:33am On Sep 21, 2008
True dat. I don't even let my likl brother sing that song, say wetin?
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by funweez(f): 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2008
I do agree wit eldee,

eldee:

change is constant, even Madonna has had to re-invent her style ova d years. You need to, inorder 2stay ahead of d competition. Besides,d disturbia video mirrors the lyrics. Love d song too.
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by daven: 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2008
i think she has succeeded in getting the whole world talking abt her,which is a publicity strategy. Talk abt shock therapy. I believe its working for her,
Re: Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing by sima(f): 7:18am On Sep 22, 2008

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isolate Arafada Bounce Back On 9ice Ft Durella / Tosinadeda Presents :::: IamHiphop (2 singles) + Nairaland song / Michaellem Interview @ Radio Sapientia With Ahec3 The Illson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.