Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Genuine, Heaven Bound Christians Dont Come To Nairaland - True Or False? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Genuine, Heaven Bound Christians Dont Come To Nairaland - True Or False? (891 Views)

Twenty feared Dead As Akure-bound Plane Crashes / Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? / Call Summary Analysis: True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine, Heaven Bound Christians Dont Come To Nairaland - True Or False? by tombola: 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2008
Genuine, spirit filled, heaven bound, holy christians dont come to NairaLand, only the hypocrites, this is true. How can we deliver them from this self deluded bondage they have immersed themselves into?
Re: Genuine, Heaven Bound Christians Dont Come To Nairaland - True Or False? by SeanT21(f): 12:17am On Sep 15, 2008
Well, I am a Christian and I am on Nland. SO whats Your Point?
Re: Genuine, Heaven Bound Christians Dont Come To Nairaland - True Or False? by ztyle(m): 12:23am On Sep 15, 2008
Whats this dude talkinq about?
Re: Genuine, Heaven Bound Christians Dont Come To Nairaland - True Or False? by Godalone(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2008
I am a born again Christian and i will always be on Nairaland.
Re: Genuine, Heaven Bound Christians Dont Come To Nairaland - True Or False? by tombola: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2008
SeanT21:

Well, I am a Christian and I am on Nland. SO whats Your Point?

If you are asking me whats my point, then, it means, you read and yet you dont understand.
Re: Genuine, Heaven Bound Christians Dont Come To Nairaland - True Or False? by tombola: 11:25am On Sep 15, 2008
Godalone:

I am a born again Christian and i will always be on Nairaland.

and find yourself in hell for getting yourself poluted with the world, dont you know the bible says friendship with the world is enimity with God? dont you?
Re: Genuine, Heaven Bound Christians Dont Come To Nairaland - True Or False? by bunmii(f): 11:28am On Sep 15, 2008
please learn to interprete the bible very well, the world the bible was talkin about are stuffs like adultery, stealing, fornication e.t.c not discussion on a public forum
Re: Genuine, Heaven Bound Christians Dont Come To Nairaland - True Or False? by tombola: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2008
bunmii:

please learn to interprete the bible very well, the world the bible was talkin about are stuffs like adultery, stealing, fornication e.t.c not discussion on a public forum

hmm- i pity you.
Re: Genuine, Heaven Bound Christians Dont Come To Nairaland - True Or False? by MrCrackles(m): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2008
ztyle:

Whats this dude talkinq about?

dont mind the guy!!

chatting shit as usual and he his well known for that!!!
Re: Genuine, Heaven Bound Christians Dont Come To Nairaland - True Or False? by Godalone(m): 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2008
tombola:

and find yourself in hell for getting yourself poluted with the world, don't you know the bible says friendship with the world is enimity with God? don't you?
It is a pity that you don't read your Bible,that is why yo are mis-interpreting the words of God.
Brash!:

don't mind the guy!!

You are right Brash.
Re: Genuine, Heaven Bound Christians Dont Come To Nairaland - True Or False? by idupaul: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2008
I am in heaven already, been ther for years now, so what the Bleep is he nt saying
Re: Genuine, Heaven Bound Christians Dont Come To Nairaland - True Or False? by Godalone(m): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2008
tombola:

and find yourself in hell for getting yourself poluted with the world, don't you know the bible says friendship with the world is enimity with God? don't you?
It is a pity that you don't read your Bible,that is why you are mis-interpreting the words of God.
Brash!:

don't mind the guy!!

You are right Brash.
Re: Genuine, Heaven Bound Christians Dont Come To Nairaland - True Or False? by grandjedi(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2008
tombola:

Genuine, spirit filled, heaven bound, holy christians don't come to NairaLand, only the hypocrites, this is true. How can we deliver them from this self deluded bondage they have immersed themselves into?

This would presuppose that you too are not genuine, not spirit-filled, not heaven bound, not holy and that you're a hypocrite because you're on Nairaland yourself.
I think being on Nairaland does not in any way mean you're not a christian. It only helps to give expression to the kind of person you are when no one is looking.
Re: Genuine, Heaven Bound Christians Dont Come To Nairaland - True Or False? by tombola: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2008
at the judgement seat, y'all will be surprised. Word!!
Re: Genuine, Heaven Bound Christians Dont Come To Nairaland - True Or False? by Shaz(f): 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2008
tombola:

Genuine, spirit filled, heaven bound, holy christians don't come to NairaLand, only the hypocrites, this is true. How can we deliver them from this self deluded bondage they have immersed themselves into?

Christians who wish to stand fast and strong still stay on Nairaland. What's the point in running away when you should be winning souls?

tombola:

Man is not self-dependent. And yeah, let's say Christians are meant to be 'secluded', what are you doing outside your house? Why go to work? Do you know those you work with and their practices? And again, how are you to win souls? This your sentence above is hypocrisy itself, if I may add.

tombola:

hmm- i pity you.

Hmmn . .okay, what are you doing on Nairaland, bros?

idupaul:

I am in heaven already, been ther for years now, so what the Bleep is he nt saying

Keep the blasphemy going, sir! Well done. 'I'm highly impressed.'

tombola:

Wait, shouldn't you reflect on what you're saying and if you can't interprete it, meet those that understand and are willing to grant you some of their time rather than confusing yourself?
Re: Genuine, Heaven Bound Christians Dont Come To Nairaland - True Or False? by tombola: 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2008
Shaz:

Christians who wish to stand fast and strong still stay on Nairaland. What's the point in running away when you should be winning souls?

Man is not self-dependent. And yeah, let's say Christians are meant to be 'secluded', what are you doing outside your house? Why go to work? Do you know those you work with and their practices? And again, how are you to win souls? This your sentence above is hypocrisy itself, if I may add.

Hmmn . .okay, what are you doing on Nairaland, bros?

Keep the blasphemy going, sir! Well done. 'I'm highly impressed.'

Wait, shouldn't you reflect on what you're saying and if you can't interprete it, meet those that understand and are willing to grant you some of their time rather than confusing yourself?

MUST YOU CONTRIBUTE ON EVERY TOPIC? I HAVENT FOUND ANYTHING MEANINGFUL IN ALL WHAT YOU HAVE SAID, SORRY.
Re: Genuine, Heaven Bound Christians Dont Come To Nairaland - True Or False? by Shaz(f): 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2008
tombola:

MUST YOU CONTRIBUTE ON EVERY TOPIC? I HAVENT FOUND ANYTHING MEANINGFUL IN ALL WHAT YOU HAVE SAID, SORRY.

You don't understand that religious stratification & discrimination is not your business and you should be 'winning souls' instead? Damn!
Re: Genuine, Heaven Bound Christians Dont Come To Nairaland - True Or False? by grandjedi(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2008
tombola:

Are you saying every other person but you will be surprised at the judgement ?
Re: Genuine, Heaven Bound Christians Dont Come To Nairaland - True Or False? by Sirlekua: 2:13am On Sep 20, 2008
Dat a bit kool.But few christain do come
Re: Genuine, Heaven Bound Christians Dont Come To Nairaland - True Or False? by timbabng(m): 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2008
@post
False

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Confidence, Why Don't I Have It? / Light And Water ~ Extreme Essentials / Severed Dog - Living Without A Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.