Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Buying Lehman Brothers Stocks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying Lehman Brothers Stocks (653 Views)

Winoptions.com: Trade Global Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities Binary Opt / How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz / How To Trade Global Penny Stocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Lehman Brothers Stocks by Cayon(f): 1:07am On Sep 15, 2008
With a potential buyout of Lehman Brothers - is anybody considering investing in Lehman options (calls or puts) or even buying stock in the company.  Call me gutsy but I gambled and bought a future position.  I am just waiting for Tuesday to see the outcome.

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5hxEeaW4uGo086bAifTpKwz-qW1Cw
Re: Buying Lehman Brothers Stocks by blacksta(m): 11:02am On Sep 16, 2008
sorry brother - you have just flushed money down the drain
Re: Buying Lehman Brothers Stocks by ologan: 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2008
Considering what Lehman Brothers is facing now and also my investment goals, i will not in invest in the company until the crisis is over. I advice everyone to do the same thing. That way, one can stay on top in the market.
Re: Buying Lehman Brothers Stocks by Ibime(m): 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2008
ologan:

Considering what Lehman Brothers is facing now and also my investment goals, i will not in invest in the company until the crisis is over. I advice everyone to do the same thing. That way, one can stay on top in the market.

By the time you posted this, Lehman was already under. What kind of investment guru are you?  grin grin grin

lol. . . . Cayon, your own don finish. . . . damn! Nobody will be taking your advice on investments anymore.  grin grin grin

Anyway, today was a good day for future's trading. I just bet on the whole FTSE and the whole DOW. I expect the euphoria to calm down next week and the market to temper itself a bit and become more steady. Days like today only come on average every 2 or 3 months. I remember the market reacted the same way after the Bear Stearns bailout.

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Takes To Slay The Dragons? / Help Me! What Do You Know About Dunlop And IAA / Best Offers Of Investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.