Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ? (1075 Views)

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / How To Help A Child To Improve His/her Creative Ability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

? by salisuammy(f): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2008
?
Re: ? by coolier(f): 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2008
Never.
Re: ? by ifyalways(f): 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2008
salisuammy:

can you ever trust anyone with your child?

yes,i would forever trust my mum,mother-in-law and brothers with my child/ren
salisuammy:

can you report to your sister that your older sister is not taking care of her child as supposed?

i would rather tell my mum and not "report". anyways,i dont have a sis so undecided
salisuammy:

my little nephew is with our first born and whenever i go visiting i always come back crying because of the way he is been treated i don't know if i should tell the mother to go and take him from there. He just went for holiday and she said she likes him and will take care of him. sad
sad.why dont you tell your OWN mum?does your elder sister have kids of her own?she treats them same way?
too bad ppl are callous even to their own blood,weird too undecided
Re: ? by timbabng(m): 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2008
if shes really not good to the kid tell his mum!!
Re: ? by alakem(f): 12:19am On Sep 16, 2008
from personal experience NEVER.u need to tell ur sis about her kid or live wit it 4 d rest of ur live.remembr kids av good memory nd d mum will never fogive if d kid tell hr u knw.it mit n ot be now,
Re: ? by iice(f): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2008
Depending on the person, i can and cannot undecided
Re: ? by olatos(f): 9:17am On Sep 16, 2008
YES ooooo, i can only trust with my Dad, i rili can,
Re: ? by rubi(f): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2008
I must know the person's personality and principle but the reason must be beyond my control before I can let someone else train my child there is nothing like bonding with your child both in the good times and in the bad times
Re: ? by ssRhino: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2008
Never, they are my responsibilities and not other pple's.
Other pple cld descipline them oh, when they are wrong and that is it.
Re: ? by Godalone(m): 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2008
I won't
Re: ? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2008
$$Rhino:

Never, they are my responsibilities and not other people's.

well said
Re: ? by Sisikill: 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2008
My siblings any day, any time. Come rain some sunshine. As a matter of fact, for my children's sake. . .  it would be better is they went straight from my womb to my bothers and/or sisters.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Delivers After 8 Years Of Pregnancy / Why I’m Still Producing Babies At 81 / Unhappy Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.