Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Virginity In Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Virginity In Islam (2643 Views)

Fertility Issues And Contraception In Islam: / Ingredients Of Marital Love In Islam / Female Virginity In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity In Islam by rasidi(m): 4:59am On Sep 16, 2008
Why do muslim men & ladies lose their virginity for pleasure while disobeying Allah.
Re: Virginity In Islam by javalove(m): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2008
Re: Virginity In Islam by rajisaliu(m): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2008
SHARIA IS OUR GUIDANCE IN ALL ENDEAVOURS, SO ONE CAN NOT RULE IT OUT. THUS GOING OUT OF SHARIA WOULD MEAN SOMETHING CONSTRST. ALLAH SAVES OUR FROM THIS.
THOSE WHO LOSE VIRGINITY IN RESPECT TO ADHERENCE TO THE LAW OF ALLAH(SWH) IS NOT THE FRIEND OF ALLAH.SO WE MUST OBEY THE LAW OF ALLAH IN ORDER FOR US NOT TO PERISH OR RECEIVED HIS GREVIOUS PUNISHMENT.
MAY ALLAH FORGIVES OUR.
Re: Virginity In Islam by Abuzola(m): 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2009
rasidi:

Why do muslim men & ladies lose their virginity for pleasure while disobeying Allah.

Hadith - Qudsi 38

When Allah (swt) created Paradise and Hell-fire, He sent Gabriel to Paradise, saying: Look at it and at what I have prepared therein for its inhabitants. The Prophet said: So he came to it and looked at it and at what Allah had prepared therein for its inhabitants. The Prophet said: So he returned to Him and said: By your glory, no one hears of it without entering it. So He ordered that it be encompassed by forms of hardship, and He said: Return to it and look at what I have prepared therein for its inhabitants. The Prophet said: So he returned to it and found that it was encompassed by forms of hardship. Then he returned to Him and said: By Your glory, I fear that no one will enter it. He said: Go to Hell-fire and look at it and what I have prepared therein for its inhabitants, and he fount that it was in layers, one above the other. Then he returned to Him and said: By Your glory, no one who hears of it will enter it. So He ordered that it be encompassed by lusts. Then He said: Return to it. And he returned to it and said: By Your glory, I am frightened that no one will escape from entering it.

Quran 7:13.

(Allâh) said: "(O Iblîs) get down from this (Paradise), it is not for you to be arrogant here. Get out, for you are of those humiliated and disgraced."

14. (Iblîs) said: "Allow me respite till the Day they are raised up (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)."

15. (Allâh) said: "You are of those allowed respite."

16[b].(Iblîs) said: "Because You have sent me astray, surely I will sit in wait against them (human beings) on Your Straight Path.
17. Then I will come to them from before them and behind them, from their right and from their left, and You will not find most of them as thankful ones (i.e. they will not be dutiful to You)." [/b]

18. (Allâh) said (to Iblîs) "Get out from this (Paradise) disgraced and expelled. Whoever of them (mankind) will follow you, then surely I will fill Hell with you all."

May Allah guide us amin Ya arhaman rahimi
Re: Virginity In Islam by ttruth(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2010
@post :

Why do you keep deluding yourself ? Some people lost their virginity to their fathers, close relatives.

So the atrocities that does on in the circle is unbelievable.

(1) (Reply)

Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? / Eidh-l-adha: Things Expected Of A Muslim On This Day / Breaking News From The Quran !!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.