Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Have You Tried The New Itunes V8. The 'genius' Feature Is Awesome. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Have You Tried The New Itunes V8. The 'genius' Feature Is Awesome. (714 Views)

6 Awesome Hidden Things On Facebook... / Microsoft's Outlook.com Email Service: Have You Tried It? / Has Anyone Tried The New Swifthotpots At Silverbird Or Tetrazinni Outlets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Tried The New Itunes V8. The 'genius' Feature Is Awesome. by sojioguns(m): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2008
I just installed the new iTunes 8 on my macbook pro and I must say, "Those boys at Cuppertino California are working. It has this new feature called Genius that intelligently creates playlists based on any song you pick. I gave it a try and picked an Enya song on my playlist and guess what? It created a playlist with Enya, 9ice and Timaya tracks with some Enigma tracks. Smart ehh?
Give it a try.
http://www.apple.com/itunes/download
Re: Have You Tried The New Itunes V8. The 'genius' Feature Is Awesome. by ExInferis(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2008
if your ID3 tag is messed up, then god help you. works best with songs purchased from the itunes store.

9ice and timaya in the same playlist as Enya and enigma?

i find that hard to swallow. Genius gives you suggestions based on similar tracks in similar genres.

i
Re: Have You Tried The New Itunes V8. The 'genius' Feature Is Awesome. by sojioguns(m): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2008
That's why I am impressed. I organise all my media professionally, and the 9ice and Timaya tracks were backed up from the original album CDs. It is just impressive. Dem try abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Do U Wnt 2 Dual Boot Ur Laptop? / I Need this key / Usb Sound Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.