Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview (1895 Views)

Nairalanders Pray For Me As I Go To Consult An Eye Doctor Tomorrow. / If U Dont Laff , U Shud Consult A Witch Doctor / A Lady Went To Consult An Ifa Priest . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2008
I want to consult a native doctor for a visa. I want to know whether there is anyone here that has ever gone to a native doctor for a visa and when he went for interview he was able to get it. I believe this is the quickest way to get a guaranteed USA visa. Could you direct me to the native doctor you went to in view of your visa interview? Am all ears. Even if it means bringing a human head, i will.
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by AmakaOne(f): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2008
shuo!
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by coffri(f): 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2008
shocked
so there re still people like this
i understand ur frustration, but all u neede is prayer and i assure u can get it wit God by your side.

pray my friend udeme

God b wit u.

gudluck

coffri wink
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by Firefire(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2008
Poster,
I have read your post on this forum and is full of controversy.
You are such a controversial human being.
I believe you should have a dibia or BABALAWO in mind before coming to this forum to seek for assistance of Native Doctor.
To be sincere, I can arrange a powerful dibia(BABALAWO) for you if you don't mind but his fare is on the high side but be rest assure you get what you want. Money Back Guarantee!!!
If interested please give me a call, we have to book in advance for us to see him.I will make the reservation immediately I receive your phone call-08032288932.
Pls have it at the back of your mind that you will carry sacrifice to a thick forest and you will have encounter which evil spirit.(Anyway don't let me scare you you just call first, you don't need human being head for all this no be to get Visa?)
Except you want another power you want to get to charm the Consular and he will be forced to change your status from being a Nigerian to another country citizen.
That BABA is too much. He has track records of people that he has helped in the past.
Anyway, if you don't want this medium there is an alternative to BABALAWO pls don't let me expose all here just give me a call I am waiting,
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by K2: 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2008
Choi, Human Head? Remember, if Satan dash you anything na Greek gift o. It'd be laden with problems. Don't give up man. Perhaps you are not looking in the right place for your gold. It's possible it's not abroad.  Goodluck.
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by kolaoloye(m): 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2008
There is a way that seemeth right unto man but the end thereof is destruction.
If God doesn't want you in america and you force your way there,may you never be sorrowful.
Think twice. God is everywhere. Let him direct your step.
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by Jeovy(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2008
consult Tufe,na real native doctor
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by tammyswits(f): 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2008
Trust him, he's the assistant!
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by Jeovy(m): 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2008
ya,she was one of our client
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by tammyswits(f): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2008
And they turned me into a puppy instead!
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by Jeovy(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2008
and sent you to south Africa grin
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by tammyswits(f): 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2008
Only to come back and bite your *beep* off!
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by cbase: 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2008
bigmodo:

I want to consult a native doctor for a visa. I want to know whether there is anyone here that has ever gone to a native doctor for a visa and when he went for interview he was able to get it. I believe this is the quickest way to get a guaranteed USA visa. Could you direct me to the native doctor you went to in view of your visa interview? Am all ears. Even if it means bringing a human head, i will.

Simple, just ask of SAM<MILLA, he's the Chairhead of NAND(National Association of Native Doctors)
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by origina9ja(f): 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2008
cbase:

Simple, just ask of SAM<MILLA, he's the Chairhead of NAND(National Association of Native Doctors)

haba sammilla ke
Jeovy knows more about it oo
na him help my cusin
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by cbase: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2008
oh!
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by ndumart: 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2008
@poster

I can take u to a very powerful native doctor. The numerous people he has done it for were all granted visas sharp sharp. Hope u dont mind getting a visa to Fiji?
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by showbobo(m): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2008
Yes it works.I once helped SAM and looking at your desperate condition,i already consulted the BABALAWO on your befool behalf.You would have to do some rituals and he needs you to sacrifice JUST your legs and your eyes.If you can do this,I swear you would be in USA before you know it.Just keep back to me asap.
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2008
Mugus full this forum.
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by yysl: 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2008
who is no 1?
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by YHUsTLER(m): 11:28am On Dec 21, 2008
DIS SHOWBOBO NO GET SENSE, THIS THING WAS MEANT TO BE FUNNY NOT RUBBISH!!!! ODEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHOWBOBO YOUR OWN MUMU DONE GRADUATE TO PUMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ONYE OSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by Gabry(f): 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2008
Native doctor?

I be qualitfied native doctor naa.

Repeat what was it you want to ask me?  grin
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by D1KeleVra(m): 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2008
@Topic

Why na? U fit just meet the Native Doctor, make him disappear u straight to USA. It will save the air ticket expense.  tongue
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by neowelsh(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2008
i met a witch doctor and he said he will be able to do it. but inaddition to that he said human sacrifies is need to get the stuff done: so i said u are ready for it.

native doctor: tell am to come with a sharp matchet with black rope to cover him eyes
me:: ok baba, but baba who ona go use for sacrifies[b]
native doctor:[/b] no worry when him come we go discus dat abi u no know watin happen to abraham and isaac

so if you are interested contact me, i go direct you on how to get there, but i wont go with you
gudluck
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by YHUsTLER(m): 12:08am On Dec 23, 2008
SINCE YOU BE NATIVE DOCTOR I BEG I WANT USE 1 OF YOUR EYES DO MONEY RITUALS HOW YOU SEE? WHEN I DONE DO AM WE GO GET MONEY ME AND YOU.

wink grin
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by MaxiMax1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2008
@ poster
Even if it requires human head!

It shows how desperate you are to go abroad
if thats the way to go about it
everybody,including yourself would have been headless!
My guy,Pray to God
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by Geekiewhiz: 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2008
Good idea grin
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by Frizy(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2008
At this hard time? Men you visa applicants make me sick men. tongue
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by oderemo(m): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2008
this guy is not serious
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by ifele(m): 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2008
THE best way to get to USA is to say yu want to jointhe US-ARMY or Marines to fight against terrorists.

Tell them yu hate OSAma Bin Laden and yu want to snipe(kill) him because of 9-11 attacks.

Yu dont all this scary and funny rituals and things.

Another way is through chat lines with desperate american women who will sponsor yu to come be their loverboy.

lol lol this is cream

I wish I was in Nigeria. Oyinbo country is hell. If I had millions in Naija I will never say I want to live in Oyinbo's land

Oyinbo people make yu hopeless. Very hopeless they dont give yu good jobs. They are real fuckers meen.

Beware of Oyinbo na crackers we they call them for here in 416-Toronto
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by ifele(m): 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2008
even now I am hopeless I am tired of this shit. Oyinbo land is shit. I wanna be around my own peeps meen.
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by YHUsTLER(m): 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2008
which side you dey
Re: I Want To Consult A Nativedoctor For My Visa Interview by bollyaddy: 7:52am On Jan 05, 2009
You mean you are still in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thief Catch Thief Noni! / Hilarious Sign Post Of A Cafe In Taiwan / When The Witches Say No Food Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.