Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Are U A Student In Any Nigerian University &u Love Entertainnments? C Dis - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Are U A Student In Any Nigerian University &u Love Entertainnments? C Dis (995 Views)

My Experience As A Student In Mubi(adsu) / Are U A Talented Writer? Have A Job For U / Be A Literate Out Of The Two: Reading Or Writing? Which Of It Do U Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are U A Student In Any Nigerian University &u Love Entertainnments? C Dis by depearl: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2008
We want students across all tertiary institution in the country and even beyond to signify interest if they love entertainment and entertainment related events. We look forward to students from schools like UNICAL, UNIPORT, UNIBEN, LASU, UNILAD, YABATECH, COVENANT, BABCOCK, BELLS, ABTI UNIVERSITY, IGBINEDION, UNIABUJA, UNIMAID, infact all tertiary institutions in the country.
We need people that are interested as corresspondents and reresentatives in these schools for our magazine, events, parties, raves and other events.To know ur functions and scope mail:
info@depearlmagazine.com 08057177331
DE PEARL INTL MAGAZINE
Re: Are U A Student In Any Nigerian University &u Love Entertainnments? C Dis by anslemG: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2008
hey nice concepts am anslem an undergrad of THE GREAT UNIBEN i would like to be one of your rep. my mail is j.anslem@yahoo.com
Re: Are U A Student In Any Nigerian University &u Love Entertainnments? C Dis by ohwofasa(m): 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2008
graduated frm uniport,will be odf great help to ur organization in d area of show biz,call me on08033487799
Re: Are U A Student In Any Nigerian University &u Love Entertainnments? C Dis by RiffRaff: 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2008
I'm a student of Yaba College of Technology. my email add is kslib2002@yahoo.com
Re: Are U A Student In Any Nigerian University &u Love Entertainnments? C Dis by depearl: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2008
Thanks all you that have replied and responded to the little ad we placed here for people to work with. We are really very grateful. Nairaland is actually connecting people and doing very great.
However, due to the number of mails, calls and etc we have everyday, it will be difficult for us to take thses reponses personally and reply to u or call you.
we want to actually reduce the burden on us and even make it easier for u out there, IF U ARE INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH US PART TIME AND EVEN FULL TIME.pls send a simple text saying ur full name, and e mail and ur intention to 08057177331
Thanks.Pls Dont call. JUST TEXT MESSAGE
Behind AWARDS 09 (celebrating the real you)
download the nomination form from www.depearlmagazine.com
Re: Are U A Student In Any Nigerian University &u Love Entertainnments? C Dis by MrCrackles(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2008
I am a student of OBASANJO AND ABACHA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY!!

(1) (Reply)

"2020 Na Di Year" By Chidi Anthony Opara / Are Your Books On Amazon Or Kalahari, Let Me Help / National Dailies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.