Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Was Willie Lynch Right About His Theory - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Was Willie Lynch Right About His Theory (2496 Views)

Do You Believe In Hamitic Theory? / Willie Lynch Letter Syndrome And Why Black People Will Never Unite / Willie Lynch Syndrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Willie Lynch Right About His Theory by Cayon(f): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2008
@negro nts:
I was reading your email in another thread (different topic) and after reading it I ask myself this question

Was Willie Lynch right about his theory why blacks always fighting against each other?

By the way, in college, this was one of the best topics I've discussed. It wasn't part of our phylosophy topics but it came up.

Extract from Willie Lynch speech

"I shall give you an outline of action-but before that I shall assure you that distrust is stronger than trust and envy is stronger than adulation, respect, or admiration.

The Black slave after receiving this indoctrination shall carry on and will become self re-fueling and self generating for hundreds of years, maybe thousands. Don't forget you must pitch the old Black male vs. the young Black male, and the young Black male against the old Black male. You must use the dark skin slaves vs. the light skin slaves and the light skin slaves vs. the dark skin slaves. You must use the female vs. the male, and the male vs. the female. You must also have your white servants and overseers distrust all Blacks, but it is necessary that your slaves trust and depend on us. They must love, respect and trust only us.

Gentlemen, these kits are your keys to control. Use them. Have your wives and children use them, never miss an opportunity. If used intensely for one year, the slaves themselves will remain perpetually distrustful. Thank you, gentlemen."

Peace
Re: Was Willie Lynch Right About His Theory by sistawoman: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2008
Yes, yes, yes.
Re: Was Willie Lynch Right About His Theory by NegroNtns(m): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2008
Lol. Are you asking if he is right in his morals to create such an inhumane agenda that over the years has become a policy and is still being implemented till today; or are you asking if the agenda has turned out be a practical fact?

Please clarify.

Also let me say thank you for opening the discussion. As we continue this discussion I am sure those of us Africans will begin to see see Black Americans in a totally different way that they have not been known before.
Re: Was Willie Lynch Right About His Theory by tpia: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2008
Re: Was Willie Lynch Right About His Theory by Cayon(f): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2008
@sista

I hear you  kiss

@ tpia and negro-nts:

I am going to be honest here based on what I have experienced.  I have many african american (slaves ancestors) friends who suffer from the mental effects that described in the Willie lynch speech. which keeps them from progressing in life(especially males), Yes, africans who come directly from africa or raised by african parents don't suffer from the same mental ailments. I think like me African people who live overseas left their nation for better social and economic opportunities, therefore are probably more open and progressive.  I find the African American  (slaves ancestors)suffer mental abuse that they have suffered and that has been instilled in them through generations, that is still visably present in today's society.

what I find common in both african american and africans  (men) - they have this "man rule" mentality.

Peace
Re: Was Willie Lynch Right About His Theory by NegroNtns(m): 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2008
Cayon,

Yes, you are correct in your observation. Let me ask you this,

1. what is your understanding of the white race?

2. What is your understanding of the black race?
Re: Was Willie Lynch Right About His Theory by bawomolo(m): 12:11am On Sep 18, 2008
the willie lynch letter is a fraud probably spread through chain mail. now the divide and rule philosophy is something that has been practiced throughout history
Re: Was Willie Lynch Right About His Theory by Cayon(f): 3:21am On Sep 18, 2008
@ bawom:

Yes it is argued that its urban legend. However, if the Lynch letter ain't real it ought to be because it is truth (the part about how to get blacks go against each other)

Peace
Re: Was Willie Lynch Right About His Theory by blackspade(m): 3:31am On Sep 18, 2008
The whole "Willie Lynch Speech" for one is HIGHLY disputed to have even taken place. But, this was and still is used as a tool to keep the Black American community divided in ways we still can witness today. The whole "Light Skin Vs. Dark Skin" thing in America is a big deal, especially in the Southern States, and it's a sad thing to say, but it does go on.

I myself, do not take in any of these words, and know this is a direct example of how "The White Man" tries to have a grip on Black people, but the only way they can do that if Black people let them, which many worldwide are sadly letting happen.
Re: Was Willie Lynch Right About His Theory by Cayon(f): 3:42am On Sep 18, 2008
@ nego-nts

I can give you an honest answer but the members of this forum are either very sensitive or full of hate.  In their eyes I (mixed) am not considered black and what I'll say may offend them.  

In light of the above - I beg to rest my case

But if you endorse/give me your blessings, I'll say whats on my mind

Peace
Re: Was Willie Lynch Right About His Theory by Cayon(f): 3:43am On Sep 18, 2008
blackspade:

The whole "Willie Lynch Speech" for one is HIGHLY disputed to have even taken place. But, this was and still is used as a tool to keep the Black American community divided in ways we still can witness today. The whole "Light Skin Vs. Dark Skin" thing in America is a big deal, especially in the Southern States, and it's a sad thing to say, but it does go on.

I myself, do not take in any of these words, and know this is a direct example of how "The White Man" tries to have a grip on Black people, but the only way they can do that if Black people let them, which many worldwide are sadly letting happen.
TITUS!!! wink
Re: Was Willie Lynch Right About His Theory by NegroNtns(m): 1:32am On Sep 19, 2008
Cayon,

I understand. Please don't say it here. Many a times Ive had to bite me tongue as well to keep from saying things that might hurt emotions, even though it is the truth. Keep it within you but if it happens that you are looking for a dialogue on the subject to gain understanding, then please feel free to email me. My addess is in my profile.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has More Males Than Females / African ¤ Proverbs / Yoruba Language Slowly Nears Extinction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.