Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Love In Naija! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Love In Naija! (1245 Views)

Poor Turn Out At Mtn's Loud In Naija Tour In Ibadan / Aluu 4 Victims Music: "No Love In The Heart Of The City" Free Download Here / what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love In Naija! by danielle: 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2006
pls my Naija bros n sisters cud u kindly tell me why our love in Naija is not as blind as d one we see in some other countries,in some countries some pples love's so blind they could even die for someone but it appears our love in Naija has 2 eyez and medicated glasses!
Re: Love In Naija! by hotangel2(f): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 eyes and medicated glasses. Now that's an original. lol.

Well, I think it depends on an individual, not where you are from. We all love differently. Don't let the story of romeo and Juliet fool you. Not all oryinbo's will die for who they love. It depends on the individual and the level in which they love the person they wanna die for.
Re: Love In Naija! by Txlonghorn(m): 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2006
hot-angel:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 eyes and medicated glasses. Now that's an original. lol.

Well, I think it depends on an individual, not where you are from. We all love differently. Don't let the story of romeo and Juliet fool you. Not all oryinbo's will die for who they love. It depends on the individual and the level in which they love the person they want to die for.

True talk Hot-angel, although Naija girls are not as affectionate as oryinbo girls
Re: Love In Naija! by aloib(f): 3:48am On Jul 08, 2006
Txlonghorn:

True talk Hot-angel, although Naija girls are not as affectionate as oryinbo girls

tell me bout it, for real
Re: Love In Naija! by diddy4(m): 4:14am On Jul 08, 2006
@Tx

thats true but not all of them shaa. there are some sweet ones, really sweet ones. it narrows down to if the girl is exposed or not.

like hottie said, it all depends on the couple, not neccesarily the environment or country. in naija, there are some couples that are really into each other while others aint. in yankee, there is still something like that.

it depends on the couple to work on it and make it real and strong.

i can say that "maybe" naija economy makes some girls to be a lil bit materialistic but its only some not all naija girls and even those that are materialistic have to be so affectionate to get what they want.
Re: Love In Naija! by hotangel2(f): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2006
Good words Diddy. I was gonna jump on TXlong. . . I guess ur words saved his ass. tongue
Re: Love In Naija! by diddy4(m): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2006
hot-angel:

Good words Diddy. I was going to jump on TXlong. . . I guess your words saved his ass. tongue
thanks wink

please spank his ass if u wann@ but make it hurt. lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Love In Naija! by mamaput(f): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2006
Well look at it this way what we take for granted here cost a lot in Nigeria toilet roll,sugar ,milk egg,bread.

we are talking about the bear necessities of life.So you have to keep both eye open because your stomach reminds you everyday man get to eat and use something better than old newspaper to wipe @asses
Re: Love In Naija! by danielle: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2006
Thanx pple for ur replies, you guys r all so funny but it seems d guys r saying its d girls love that has the eyes and medicated glasses but i happen 2 know guys motto in a relationship, it goes:
For better na stay,
For yawa na run!
Re: Love In Naija! by desiree(f): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2006
That is hardcore NAija loving straight up grin cheesy
Re: Love In Naija! by Txlonghorn(m): 12:16am On Jul 11, 2006
hot-angel:

Good words Diddy. I was going to jump on TXlong. . . I guess your words saved his ass. tongue

My sister I beg np spank me o! I just experienced some Nigerian lovings on my trip to Nigeria.Affectionate or not I'm for Naija girl over Oryinbo grin grin
Re: Love In Naija! by Eurphoria(f): 1:38am On Jul 13, 2006
Hi guys and dolls

Woow i did not realise Nigerians loved Differently, undecided
Re: Love In Naija! by tenik: 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2006
do not agree wit you. nigerians av got the best in love. its not easy loving where d economy is not so good but we still do. we ar just kipin it real. let america be nigeria n nigeria america, then u know wat am sayin, i love truly wen i do.we all human afterall. oyinbo or naijarians

(1) (Reply)

Want To Remove My Tattoo / Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? / Breaking News! Governor Of Taraba Suntai Dies In Aircrash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.