Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,762 members, 7,851,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Is The Aggression Necessary? (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Aggression Necessary? (Video) (706 Views)

Some Nice Read On Islam Aggression In The Middle East Thru History / Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work / Is Going To Church Necessary For Salvation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Aggression Necessary? (Video) by huxley(m): 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2008
Re: Is The Aggression Necessary? (Video) by huxley(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2008
A.K.O,

Did you change the subject of this post?
Re: Is The Aggression Necessary? (Video) by AKO1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2008
Yes I did.

If you're not happy with that I could change it back and move it to the recycle bin. Reason?

Not only is it a 'smart' title which is against the rules, the title itself is most likely to be offensive to most christians, puting it in the context (or the absense thereof) of the video.

About the video, how verifiable is what the guy is saying; i.e. is there video evidence of what he's describing?

For me it's no more than comedy.
Re: Is The Aggression Necessary? (Video) by huxley(m): 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2008
A_K_O:

Yes I did.

If you're not happy with that I could change it back and move it to the recycle bin. Reason?

Not only is it a 'smart' title which is against the rules, the title itself is most likely to be offensive to most christians, puting it in the context (or the absense thereof) of the video.

About the video, how verifiable is what the guy is saying; i.e. is there video evidence of what he's describing?

Hey, am easy. Just wanted to know what happen.

This guy was making claims about the power of god and I was simply reflecting that. How am I to know if any of these is the truth.

BTW he is NOT the only one who claims receiving direct instructions from god. How are we to know who is lying when god's ministers claim such communication with god?
Re: Is The Aggression Necessary? (Video) by rampagain: 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2008
A_K_O:

Yes I did.

u r indeed a good moderator
Re: Is The Aggression Necessary? (Video) by Lady2(f): 12:30am On Sep 18, 2008
BTW he is NOT the only one who claims receiving direct instructions from god. How are we to know who is lying when god's ministers claim such communication with god?

By their fruits you shall know them. Discernment.

(1) (Reply)

What Would A World Without Religion Look Like? / Are You A Naturalist? / The God Of David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.