Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Nice Pictures Of Nollywood People - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nice Pictures Of Nollywood People (20470 Views)

The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees / Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) / 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nice Pictures Of Nollywood People by minto(m): 2:27am On Jun 29, 2007
Shokoloko:

Puhleeeeseeee!! spare me that trash of ramsey nouah being cute. he is not fine talk less of cute. even jimmy is ugly. just check out his bulgy eyes, big nose, black face and most of all he is damn short. and he likes short girls. He has asked my 3 friends out because they're short.

Body jus dey tell me sey  Shokoloko dey tall [to her disadvantage this time] sorry o. grin grin grin
Re: Nice Pictures Of Nollywood People by Lexyhearts(f): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2007
i am not e one who started this topic bt i can just give some pix.heh

Re: Nice Pictures Of Nollywood People by Lexyhearts(f): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2007
more pix

Re: Nice Pictures Of Nollywood People by spikedcylinder: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2007
Omotola is a very beautiful woman, who has seen her in all those hollandia adverts?
Re: Nice Pictures Of Nollywood People by onuzu: 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2007
You can view plenty Nollywood celebrities photos like Rita Dominic, RMD, Omotola, Genevieve, Lurrenz, Regina Askia, and more at the Nigerian photo center. http://lurrenzinc.com/photos

Now you know.
Re: Nice Pictures Of Nollywood People by Shokoloko(f): 2:16am On Sep 22, 2007
@ minto
respek ya sef grin wink
Re: Nice Pictures Of Nollywood People by Shokoloko(f): 2:18am On Sep 22, 2007
Of course i'm tall, definitely an advantage
Re: Nice Pictures Of Nollywood People by redish: 5:11am On Sep 27, 2007
oh spiked i have seen the billboards and my friends think it is the most beautiful billboard of any nollywood actor yet i eespecially like the one she wore the white t.shirt . which is your fav board?
Re: Nice Pictures Of Nollywood People by davidif: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2007
Omotola is fat. i saw in a movie yesterday and her lips are too big. She is not even curvy and shapely at all. Geneieve looks like your typical naija girl; stuck up and snobbish. If we were probably the only two people left in the world after some huge catastrophe (like the movie "I am Legend"wink and the future of mankind relied on us procreating, i still might (keyword being MIGHT) not want to have anything to do with her.

By the way, i wouldn't give up Jessica Alba for any of this girls ha ha ha.
Re: Nice Pictures Of Nollywood People by imback(m): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2007
tt
Re: Nice Pictures Of Nollywood People by mirababy: 5:17am On Nov 01, 2009
make all of una nor waste energy because ramsey nor no him papa,na bastard him be.i here say na one lebanis give him mama belle when him mama dey hustle dey go .nai nor dey make me dey trip 4 am.
Re: Nice Pictures Of Nollywood People by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 02, 2009
mirababy:

make all of una nor waste energy because ramsey nor no him papa,na bastard him be.i here say na one lebanis give him mama belle when him mama dey hustle dey go .nai nor dey make me dey trip 4 am.

What an unfortunate comment! Who gave you a computer?
Re: Nice Pictures Of Nollywood People by chic2pimp(m): 1:13am On Nov 02, 2009
davidif:

Omotola is fat. i saw in a movie yesterday and her lips are too big. She is not even curvy and shapely at all. Geneieve looks like your typical naija girl; stuck up and snobbish. If we were probably the only two people left in the world after some huge catastrophe (like the movie "I am Legend"wink and the future of mankind relied on us procreating, i still might (keyword being MIGHT) not want to have anything to do with her.

By the way, i wouldn't give up Jessica Alba for any of this girls ha ha ha.
I've been saying this for quite a while now. THERE ARE NO SEXY/BEAUTIFUL CELEBS IN NOLLYWOOD.
Re: Nice Pictures Of Nollywood People by mirababy: 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2009
stillwater or whatever u called ur self, what kind of a stupid question was that?i can buy u talkless of ordinary computer,im not a prostitute like u,is ramsey noah ur bf?idiot fellow.
Re: Nice Pictures Of Nollywood People by luvmetina: 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2011
i love Nollywood actors and actress especially actress mercy Johnson Okojie who just got married to his heartrob  .i love her wedding pictures and i pray their  marriage  wil be a platform for good testimonies in Jesus name Amen. my regards to the newly wedded wonderful,destined,and marvelous couples in town,,,  A K A  MR AND MRS OKOJIE.

Re: Nice Pictures Of Nollywood People by Nayah(f): 8:57am On Aug 31, 2011
I really like Desmond Elliot Van Vick and Jim Iyke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House / BBNaija: Liquorose, Michael, Queen, JMK, Yousef Win N750k Each In Darling Task / Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.