Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Experienced E-girl To Pep Up My Life Needed - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Experienced E-girl To Pep Up My Life Needed (1036 Views)

I Need A Girl To Be Mine! / Looking For An Educated Ebira Girl To Marry / I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced E-girl To Pep Up My Life Needed by ladimbiz: 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2006
Hi,

I need an experienced lady to psyche me up with talks, chats or telephone discussion on romance, love affairs, sex etc.

This makes my life going as as i want it to be.

You'll be rewarded with fun money and ?
Re: Experienced E-girl To Pep Up My Life Needed by iice(f): 7:52am On Jul 09, 2006
Chaiiiii na wow oh shocked tongue, with money eh? Na good luck 2 u be this tongue
Re: Experienced E-girl To Pep Up My Life Needed by aloib(f): 8:01am On Jul 09, 2006
good luck in ur quest
Re: Experienced E-girl To Pep Up My Life Needed by eveseh(f): 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2006
goodluck
Re: Experienced E-girl To Pep Up My Life Needed by debosky(m): 12:32am On Jul 17, 2006
*another loser strolls into nl*

diddy this one is another candidate for tha

*improving your game school of pimpin* grin grin
Re: Experienced E-girl To Pep Up My Life Needed by diddy4(m): 5:29am On Jul 17, 2006
@debosky

yes ooo, yes ooo, he needs tutoring but i think you will be better. get your girl blue and tutor the guy on d subject. my queen wont let me teach him and i dont wann@ disobey her. she is d blood in ma vein and if she gets angry, hmm, yawa don gas be dat.
Re: Experienced E-girl To Pep Up My Life Needed by bluenubian(f): 5:53am On Jul 17, 2006
ur queen wont let u teach him , then it is me and my baby debo that u want to teach him, like we have the time, abeg we have bettter things to do like make babies.

@ladi
good luck on ur quest
Re: Experienced E-girl To Pep Up My Life Needed by diddy4(m): 5:55am On Jul 17, 2006
make babies right? he can watch while you guys perform the act. dat way he will learn. my pie is too valuable to me so i wont even think of going against her but debo can afford to. he has done it b4 so a 4th time wont really hurt.
Re: Experienced E-girl To Pep Up My Life Needed by bluenubian(f): 6:09am On Jul 17, 2006
what are u talking about he has done it before, what are u trying to do, break up my family, abeg leave my husband alone. what we do is nobody's business, it is in the privates of our bedroom.
Re: Experienced E-girl To Pep Up My Life Needed by diddy4(m): 6:11am On Jul 17, 2006
**backs off**

@debo
it aint my funeral yet. i still gott@ have fun with ma queen when i see her before i die so hold your girl before she looses control.
i will 1, 2 step on this one like ciara.
Re: Experienced E-girl To Pep Up My Life Needed by bluenubian(f): 6:13am On Jul 17, 2006
thats more like it diddy, i like that

cause no one F*cks with my family, my debo and anything else that belongs to blue
Re: Experienced E-girl To Pep Up My Life Needed by diddy4(m): 6:17am On Jul 17, 2006
oh im scared !!! oh im so scared!!!!  someone help me pleaseeeeee. lmao. kai, i don see another one.

you havent met your match yet. when u meet my queen, you will retract doz statement.

oh i forgot. she is too cool to fight anyone and too hot to waste her breath on anyone and damn too sexy to even think of dissing anyone. so basically, i will take it like a man and shake it off while she makes me happy the best way she can. i love my angel. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Experienced E-girl To Pep Up My Life Needed by bluenubian(f): 6:27am On Jul 17, 2006
diddy why u keep comparing ur queen to me, i dont want trouble o, so why are u trying to start some ish!, i dont give 2 F*cks about anyboy else, i got all i need which is my baby debo, so stop it abeg!!! abi u want make i bring kolanut and guiness to appease u. im sure ur queen doesnt even know about me, jus like i dont know who she is, so stop causing trouble aight, cause blue reps peace, love happiness and DEBO!!
Re: Experienced E-girl To Pep Up My Life Needed by diddy4(m): 6:29am On Jul 17, 2006
**sneezes**

oh shiit. **sniffs** im allergic to BS. cheesy wink grin
Re: Experienced E-girl To Pep Up My Life Needed by bluenubian(f): 6:38am On Jul 17, 2006
well am allergic to haterz too!!
Re: Experienced E-girl To Pep Up My Life Needed by debosky(m): 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2006
LMAO grin

diddy na so so wahala u dey try cause behind my back ehn?

abeg like blue says we got no time to tutor right now, we're too busy loving each other, kiss kiss kiss

maybe we should contact the chairman IBB to take thos case since u're also occupied wit bossy
Re: Experienced E-girl To Pep Up My Life Needed by diddy4(m): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2006
debo

if i woze you ehhh, if i woze you and blue ehhhh, una go tutor that guy be force. imagain. angry angry grin grin
Re: Experienced E-girl To Pep Up My Life Needed by debosky(m): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2006
mr man u better do ya work or else

or else . . . . . . .

i dey warn u now before i open ya yansh for evry1 to see grin grin grin
Re: Experienced E-girl To Pep Up My Life Needed by diddy4(m): 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2006
debo is gay.

**runs away fast** grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Experienced E-girl To Pep Up My Life Needed by debosky(m): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2006
LMAO,

even if i wanted to i can't be gay, not with a hubby like ma blue kiss kiss kiss

maybe dat english too much for u, I go reveal all your secrets now grin
Re: Experienced E-girl To Pep Up My Life Needed by diddy4(m): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin

u don dey drunk as usual. grin grin grin
Re: Experienced E-girl To Pep Up My Life Needed by debosky(m): 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2006
na u teach me na, from peri to paraga, wit dat ur cele pastor for bar beach grin grin grin
Re: Experienced E-girl To Pep Up My Life Needed by diddy4(m): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2006
lol, kai this guy. u dey funny. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Stricyly For Sistas (a Must Read For Every Sista) / Sex Partner Wanted / Surulere, Yaba, Somolu, Lagos Island Connect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.