Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Clickbank (please Help!) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clickbank (please Help!) (5839 Views)

WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready / "Step-by-step Guide To Own A Clickbank Account Yourself Here In Nigeria" / Paypal And Clickbank, In Nigeria, What Kind Of Business Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by Nobody: 12:46am On May 21, 2011
You dont get any trouble from clickbank by registering as an affiliate.and likewise they dont send their cheques to nigeria.But its no more news this days that u can use a virtual address in another country acceptable to them and then from there yor cheque be forwarded to you in nigeria.

Pls note dont try to register as a vendor in clickbank as a nigerian

If you need any help u can contact me :

olayanjugto@yahoo.com
yahoo messanger id- olayanjugto
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by literary: 7:33pm On May 22, 2011
Amnt making a dime from Clickbank. Needs help, literarygansta991@yahoo.com
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by kenrino(m): 1:19pm On May 24, 2011
Cant u hear someone said his account was blockd because of nija ip?
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by Nobody: 2:15am On May 25, 2011
did he register as a vendor?may be thats why he had problem with them.i opened my account with uk ip and address but after i while i discovered they have no problem with you if u access with nigeria ip. so i now check my account with nigeria ip.if u need help i can help to put u tru

cheers
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by FatBusyBee(f): 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
how many nairalanders can sincerely say they are making money with cb....??

to make good money selling other peoples product you need a good working knowledge of traffic generation. and driving traffic to affiliate offers is not a childs play...it could take you months to get the hang of how its done effectively....

most of these gurus that earn big online uses softwares to generate their traffic, which in my opinion is the best route if you really in need of money. so you need some money to invest before you can see good return on your affiliate campaign....

for instance you will need to get yourself some internet marketing training [attending seminar] believe me you should not go into full time online marketing without first getting a training from an established marketer....]

will need to pay for an autoresponder service[some will give you a trial period] this is also very important...[also some will argue against this for beginners]
you will need your paid domain [some will argue that you can use a free domain like blogger and wordpress...its ok to use these but if you are really serious about making real money online then you need to have your paid domain]

also you will need some special customized software to generate traffic....some will say manual traffic generation is easy...but believe me its not as easy as they made you to believe...and without traffic you wont make any money...

internet marketing can push you very closer to your dream only if you have a good knowledge of how to market your products including your affiliate offers...

ive got some video tutorials, ebooks and softwares for download if you are serious about making money online...visit http://www.oto.monthlyincomemembership.com
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by degloxy: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
i have given a complete list on how to bypass paypal wizzards.
[url] www.moneyhotlinks..com[/url]
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by WorriorPlus: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2020
The right training and tools are what you need to succeed with Clickbank affiliate program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUBGqSZWsyM

Click LINK Below To Sign Up For Clickbank University Subsidized Online Affiliate Marketing Trainings. >>>> LINK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Higest And Lowest Currency Denomination For Different Countries. / Get A Free POS For Your Business With Opay Today. / Please How Viable Is The Photography Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.