Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,000 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Is Channels Tv Free Now Or Still Serving Purnishment - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Channels Tv Free Now Or Still Serving Purnishment (869 Views)

Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter / Channels TV Newscaster Caught Kissing Colleague On Live TV (Pics) / Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Channels Tv Free Now Or Still Serving Purnishment by timmfikk(m): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2008
I will just like to know if the T.V station is now given go ahead to continue with their daily basis and maybe they have been set free, i understand that they have been given their license and i think if NBC have done that major president UMA'R should bone face and leave the T.V station to continue their good work.

Thanks to those who actually stand and help them in using the right spot to fill the pot holes. i know if not for that things would have went so much wrong i guess all the media need to take very caution about their works and broadcasting right now so they will not harass them, coz a govt which is not satisfying the country will always do such .

N'landers, Kindly let me know your view if the T.V stations are now given the access to get back to Work.

(1) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie Or Jennifer Aniston / Avatar 3 Live / where can one download foreign Christian Movies, share pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.