Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,359 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

True Love Is All That Matters. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / True Love Is All That Matters. (984 Views)

True Love Is All That Matters. / True Love Is All That Matters. / True Love Is All That Matters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Love Is All That Matters. by Naslala(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2006
Is there any real angel out here?One who could respond 2 my heart beat,one who knws d true meaning of love and care,one who could assist a stranded and lonely guy by bringing real love into his emotionally torn and tender heart.My world is too empty witout love.
Re: True Love Is All That Matters. by Bosdem(f): 9:58am On Sep 14, 2007
Sorry o!, God will grant ur heart desire.
Re: True Love Is All That Matters. by olanajim(m): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2007
I am an angel. Try me out.
Re: True Love Is All That Matters. by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2007

LOL, an angel you are!!! cheesy

love & light,

Re: True Love Is All That Matters. by governor4u(m): 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2007
yeah,what a nice one.

i want to tell about this online investment which is very nice.
This is a wonderful program and I am glad to be introducing it to you. I have been a member for sometimes and believe me, you will make some good money from it.

You will like the program and you will make money.

To visit the site, use the following link: http://www.incomestorm.net/?ref=2132
Please contact me anytime if you need further information. Call me or simply send me an email: neverdobad@yahoo.com
Re: True Love Is All That Matters. by governor4u(m): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2007
check me out i can be one.

Theres a programe i will like to invite to

This is a wonderful program and I am glad to be introducing it to you. I have been a member for sometimes and believe me, you will make some good money from it.

You will like the program and you will make money.

To visit the site, use the following link: http://www.incomestorm.net/?ref=2132
Please contact me anytime if you need further information. Call me or simply send me an email: neverdobad@yahoo.co
Re: True Love Is All That Matters. by Emeraldluv(f): 5:32pm On May 14, 2015
Yes, there re angels, just believe nd hav Faith that one day u will meet the angel, pray God grant u ur heart desire
Re: True Love Is All That Matters. by bvegas2020: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Partner Urgently Needed / All Nigerians Are Chatting, Match-making And Socializing Here - Join Now / Friends In Ile Ife Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.