Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

True Love Is All That Matters. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / True Love Is All That Matters. (750 Views)

True Love Is All That Matters. / True Love Is All That Matters. / True Love Is All That Matters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Love Is All That Matters. by Naslala(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2006
Is there any real angel out here?One who could respond 2 my heart beat,one who knws d true meaning of love and care,one who could assist a stranded and lonely guy by bringing real love into his emotionally torn and tender heart.My world is too empty witout love.
Re: True Love Is All That Matters. by dennylove(m): 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2006
what is TRUE LOVE?is a relationship where you truly love somebody and the person loves you back,not because of money,but for who you truly are,may be your personalities
Nowadays,nothing like that anymore,Infatuation is now the ORDER OF THE DAY in a relationships.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend 4 Over 5yrs Has Just Given Me 3 Months To Be A Man Or Loose Her / Aries Meet Up Zone / Share Love This Ramandan Muslim Brothers And Sisters Thru Text/email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.