Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Who Is This Man That Call Himself A Man Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is This Man That Call Himself A Man Of God (1046 Views)

"TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) / I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This Man That Call Himself A Man Of God by chusben(m): 7:57am On Sep 20, 2008
Please can someone tell me who is this Rv. King, that is serving jail terms for murdering two of his church members. Recently i learnt that he was caught in his Kirikiri prison committing adultery, the same sin he killed his members for. Is this man a hypochrist or anti-christ.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Who Is This Man That Call Himself A Man Of God by pilgrim1(f): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2008
chus-ben,

chus-ben:

Please can someone tell me who is this Rv. King,

Seems you have already made the intro yourself:
chus-ben:
that is serving jail terms for murdering two of his church members.

chus-ben:

Recently i learnt that he was caught in his Kirikiri prison committing adultery, the same sin he killed his members for.

That's enough to evaluate his title of MOG ("man of God"wink.

chus-ben:

Is this man a hypochrist or anti-christ.

Dem plenty.

(1) (Reply)

Adeboye, Make Newsweek's Elite List / What Good Has Xtianity Brought To Nigeria / Choices That Affect Our Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.