Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt (4097 Views)

Angelina Jolie At The AU Summit / It's Official! Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Are Married (Photos) / Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by Chxta(m): 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2005
Hollywood hunk Brad Pitt has been left heartbroken after his new lover Angelina Jolie was caught openly flirting and gazing adoringly at reggae and hip-hop musician Wyclef Jean. The brunette tore the actor’s family dreams apart when she reportedly fell for the solo artist and former member of The Fugees at a Haitian Relief Benefit on Long Island in New York.

The chemistry between the glamorous couple was said to be red-hot as Wyclef hit the stage in front of a star-studded crowd, which included actresses Lindsay Lohan and Meryl Streep and rock singer Jon Bon Jovi. But no-one was more into Wyclef’s performance than Ange, 30, who stunned onlookers by gazing lovingly at the singer. In fact, rarely did Ange’s gaze leave the musician as she danced seductively while making eyes at him on the dance floor.

At one point, 32-year-old Wyclef even serenaded the mum-of-two and took a sip from her wine glass, the pair getting closer as the night went on. Away from the crowds, the Tomb Raider actress was spotted in a cosy moment with the music man as they strolled together hand-in-hand.

Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by nike4luv(f): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2005
oohh..shocking..!
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by Seun(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2005
It's such a shocking story, and also not true!
http://www.topix.net/who/angelina-jolie
http://news.google.com/news?q=angelina+jolie

This shocking "news" is not listed on the above pages, so it's not true!
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by Chxta(m): 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2005
Seun:

It's such a shocking story, and also not true!
http://www.topix.net/who/angelina-jolie
http://news.google.com/news?q=angelina+jolie

This shocking "news" is not listed on the above pages, so it's not true!

You ovbiously don't read News of the World and other such gossip mags... Try the paparazzi, they usually tell what's happening first.
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by nddy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2005
if this is true she is absolutely a b''''''h,
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by IAH(f): 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2005
It is TRUE!
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by nddy(m): 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2005
i am just saying if it is true
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by Chxta(m): 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2005
Oga Seun says it's not true, so it can't be true.
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by Seun(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2005
If indeed this story was true, you would have provided us with a link to your source. Since you have made no effort to provide such a link, it cannot be true.
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by hotangel2(f): 4:29am On Sep 13, 2005
Brad and Angelina said they were never together. The relationship between brad and Jen was over before Angelina came in the scene. People make me laugh. It was actually the set of Mr and MRs. Smith that started this whole B.S and also the trip of brad and Angelina to Africa together. "rumors" said they were together, but they both said they weren't.

Brad pitt is a good friend of my grand mother (oprah winfrey), And he told her that he's not in a relationship with angelina. Brad and Jen are getting back together, just give 'em time.

Angelina didn't break no home, but i aint saying she didn't do a lil summin with brad. All i am saying is, she is sooo not the reason for the break up. And she didn't cause no Broken heart to nobody. She was with that guy that fxcked halle berry in [i]monster's ball [/i]before they broke up, and she got on the set of Mr and Mrs. smith, and the whole thing with brad started going about.

I am happy she's with wyclef now. Brad pitt will prolly go over the rumours and sort things out with his "ex" wife (jennnifer aniston).
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by WesleyanA(f): 4:40am On Sep 13, 2005
you should be a hollywood reporter/journalist.
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by hotangel2(f): 4:47am On Sep 13, 2005
Magazines and Celebrity websites is part of my life. I have a whole stack of People magazine, Seventeen, glamour, O (oprah magazine), Elle girl, marie claire and all the rest. I subscribe for them. get them in mail everyday. You get fashion tips and celeb gossips.
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by WesleyanA(f): 4:51am On Sep 13, 2005
my mom suscribes to oprah and we get elle sometimes. what i don't get is that i have this stack of college info/letters in my room and my e-mail is so full of spam it's not even funny. they just keep sending stuff and i'm confused of where to go. i don't want to unsuscribe because most of them are prestigious. . . .
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by hotangel2(f): 4:51am On Sep 13, 2005
Alright. Back to Brad and Angelina. cheesy
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by Seun(m): 4:53am On Sep 13, 2005
I still don't believe it. The latest new on the net is that they are planning to get married (Brad and Angelina)

Google News Link.
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by WesleyanA(f): 4:55am On Sep 13, 2005
i really don't care about all those celebrity stuff. they can do whatever they want .it doesn't affect my life so why bother.
if it's funny, then i'll listen. haha cheesy
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by hotangel2(f): 5:02am On Sep 13, 2005
brad and Angelina are sooooooooooooooooooo not getting married. Brad had dinner with Oprah and he promised he'll talk to Jen and they'll sort things out. Jen also had dinner with Oprah and she decided to sort thing sout. Besides Jen had a talk show and she said Things are going right with Brad and her.

Jen's friend, the girl that wa son the "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" show with her, confirmed that Brad calls her now and they are better and Jen has been assured by Brad that nothing was/is between him and Angelina.

After angelina adopted her other child, Brad was not soo into the whole scence anymore, and that was also after Mr. And Mrs. Smith. The whole B.S was because of the movie, And also some fair trips together.
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by Angelgal(f): 11:09am On Sep 13, 2005
Hmmm..Seun has given us a source where his info comes from.

Hot-Angel, where's yours
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by nddy(m): 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2005
who should we believe - lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by hotangel2(f): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2005
Angelgal, my source are from magazines. The word "dumps" in the topic is what makes me sick. There was never a joint betwn brad and Angie, i see no reason why there should be a dump.
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by nddy(m): 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2005
i agree with Angel there was never a time when they were together des[ite their visistation in Africa. I dont think anything serious happended
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by lulabby(f): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2005
Oh no, she didnt'. But it's all good if this is true, because Brad Pitt desrves it. Does that mean I can have him now? Awesome, great, fabulous!

Wish us all good luck, oh yes!
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by joshjosh(m): 5:12am On Oct 12, 2005
tesco say every little help. in the weird world these sad people live in there is nothing like a bad publicity. and u guys will be amazed how much effort this looneys put in to get their stories / lies into print. half of the money they get go into image and media relations/ consultants.

and for those of u spending your hard earned money buying these stuffs, God help you all. majority of them are sad lonely and even miserable people. why on this planet earth people adore them because they appear in media i cannot know. but i hope u find joy in whatever you are looking for.
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by hola(m): 5:51am On Nov 13, 2005
hello its it was unbelieveable story but if its true.It 's their culture in America to dump any how
and take any of their choice. that s how it is and for brad pitt come to Africa to pick a wife we
dont dump here and we respect marriage
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by nddy(m): 6:26am On Nov 13, 2005
Example of wackie jackie
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by Z4M4eva(f): 11:43am On Nov 21, 2005
It's not shocking, most celebrities tend to do that, they find a partner, dumps him/her get another one, and the cycle begins again, they get married, get divorced, get married,get divorced, get married,get divorced, get married, and the cycle begins again.that's how they are like, if they don't get divorced they are either cheating, their partner finds out and then they get divorced again,that's celebrit life for you
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by kellorah: 1:08am On Dec 20, 2005
LIEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by nana(f): 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2006
Pure Lies because she is also expectin' Brad's Baby.
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by hotangel2(f): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2006
nana:

Pure Lies because she is also expectin' Brad's Baby.

Nana.. that's still a rumour. Not yet concrete. I saw on E! news, where they was talking abt it.. and they r still guessing.

Actually, it's still a guess whether or not they r together. BUt me think they r now together, cos why on earth would brad sign to be the father of her adopted babies. And also they live together.

Hollywood is drama... if u wanna follow every story, you'll die. cheesy
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by nana(f): 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2006
Well,the real story will come to lime light someday.
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by hotangel2(f): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2006
Of course it will. Deffinitely. cheesy
Re: Angelina Jolie dumps Brad Pitt by Angelgal(f): 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2006
Well I dunno where this story of Angy dumping Brad for Wyclef came from.
But last I know of Brad and Angy, Brad has officially adopted Angy's kids and she is pregnant with Brad's baby.
Wow! shocked My source? www.msn.com check out the hot gossip column.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are We Not Crazy About Our Celebrities? / Keisha Cole's Mum Wildin Out... / Ghana Movie Producers To Black List Yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.