Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Sex Before Marraige Is It An Issue? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Before Marraige Is It An Issue? (2172 Views)

Photo: Ladies This Is What You Get From "No Sex Before Marriage" / Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? / 24 Things A Mum Teaches Her Daughter Before Marraige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Before Marraige Is It An Issue? by maimota(f): 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2008
Its really amaze me why any guy i meet always wants me to go tho bed with them.
i am so confused should i,i am really lonely out here,the only guy that is ready to stay is not the person i really love somebody help me pls.
Re: Sex Before Marraige Is It An Issue? by MissyB1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2008
If abstinence is your desire. . then forbear.
When the right one comes. . . he'll be willin' to wait.
Let 'em go if they want.Sex can NEVER keep a guy with you.
A guy who will stay. . . will stay with or without sex.
Re: Sex Before Marraige Is It An Issue? by ssRhino: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2008
Sorry my sis, but relationship without sex is not easy, and most men wont settle for it, i am sure, even the one that is wiling to stay without sex, is just saying that till you fall fo him.
But dont compromise your value for a man's need, cos if he will go he will, even with all the sex in da world combined, Ask him, if he is not a virgin, how come he broke up with the last babe she had sex with.
Use your head but be reasonable.
Re: Sex Before Marraige Is It An Issue? by coolier(f): 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2008
No it shouldn't be and should not be a condition for a relationship either. Good gal, take your time and when you're ready go for it.
Re: Sex Before Marraige Is It An Issue? by binahmad(m): 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2009
maimota:

i am so confused should i,i am really lonely out here,the only guy that is ready to  stay is not the person i really love somebody help me pls.

Are you wondering why? Post your pix in your profile and I'll tell you why.

Besides you are forgetting that you ARE a BANKER! Hell Bankers in NAIJA are in high demand!

grin wink kiss
Re: Sex Before Marraige Is It An Issue? by omoniyiA: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2009
well is a comtempotary issues in our society nowadays, my candid advise for u is that , it may cause alot of damage to ur life because NO MORE RESPECT!!! cheesy
Re: Sex Before Marraige Is It An Issue? by JJYOU: 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2009
it is always wrong especially if u are a christian
Re: Sex Before Marraige Is It An Issue? by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2009
@topic

It's an issue if either one of you makes it an issue. undecided

@poster

I am glad I found someone who is willing to wait till our union is blessed. It's a choice. You have to understand why you are making this choice in your life. A lot of things are going to happen that will/may bring to you breaking point and you may start to question the foundation of your decision.

What worked for me was that I felt i did not owe anyone any explanations. It is my body and I will do what ever i will to it. If the guy can't settle for it then their exit is very imminent.

The worst position I eva found myself was to break up with my first love because he could not see a progression without sex. Hard Sacrifice for me. Now am happy and Grateful to God he gave me the strength to hold up and be disciplined.

You have to come to the point where the choice you make becomes ingrained in you so much so that when you are asked to do it it would seem like someone is asking you to be someone else.

Good Luck. It's hard but it's worth it. wink

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marraige Is It An Issue? by MrCrackles(m): 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2009
For me NO!
Re: Sex Before Marraige Is It An Issue? by JustGood(m): 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2009
you dont want to do it, dont do it.

I beg you not to fall for any trick. No guy stays with a girl just for the sex. . . if he does, there will never be anything serious in the relationship. . . it will just be about sex.

I pray that you will have the strength to continue keeping yourself
Re: Sex Before Marraige Is It An Issue? by binahmad(m): 4:16am On Mar 04, 2009

undecided undecided undecided

better, I guess.

The issue aint bordering on relig, Pally.
Re: Sex Before Marraige Is It An Issue? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2009
It shouldnt be.
A guy who really loves u and wants to marry you will respect your decision.
If he cant sacrifice not havind sex till marriage then u need to ask urself it he is worth being with.
Re: Sex Before Marraige Is It An Issue? by Omolola1(f): 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2009
true talk
Re: Sex Before Marraige Is It An Issue? by sammyzacks(m): 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2009
the key is try and get married.
Re: Sex Before Marraige Is It An Issue? by gentleiphy: 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2009
it doesnt have a clear cut route, sex before marriage is not the best but how many girls now dont ask guys for sex before marriage, thats if we want to be factual,
Re: Sex Before Marraige Is It An Issue? by cece84(f): 6:22am On Mar 15, 2009
hell no, sex is great grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Before Marraige Is It An Issue? by ammamat(f): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2009
sex is great yea, but not before marraige, its will be so painfull when a man has seen ur nekeness and turn u down . oh my God what a disgrace.
Re: Sex Before Marraige Is It An Issue? by Ubiero(f): 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2009
We should try to follow d bible's command to flee fornication.Shikena
Re: Sex Before Marraige Is It An Issue? by sirt1(m): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2009
@ Poster,

I advised u stick to ur decision------but then, the reason why many guys will not abide by ur decision are many among which is if u are not a virgin----the guy may doubt ur claim and feels insecure.
Re: Sex Before Marraige Is It An Issue? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2012
@ poster i experienced d same tin ure experiencing now.i used to have a boyfriend who threatened to leave me if i dont have sex with me.he tried all he could to get me to is bed n even told my friends to beg me.when e discovad i stood my ground he left me n i dint feel bad cos i'd rada b at peace with God at d expense of man because any man can disapoint.few years later after waiting on God i met my own "husband to be" and guess what,he was ready to wait til marriage b4 sex,so my dear sis there are stil decent guys out tere.dont let any man including a lot of filthy minded guys make u feel inadequate or give u d impression dat u will grow old single without any man to propose to u.by d way,ure nt a gal of easy virtue,ure a woman of substance,prove dat to him by ur attitude.meanwhile,while waiting on God develop wifely characters by being domesticated,hardworking,prayerful to prepare urself for your future and your marriage.one more thing there are a lot of men out there,but very few of dem are husbands,a man who is eager to get down wit u is certainly nt a husband material.be wise

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marraige Is It An Issue? by dasparrow: 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2012
maimota:

i am so confused should i,i am really lonely out here,the only guy that is ready to stay is not the person i really love somebody help me pls.

As a guy I just want you to know that giving a man your body is no guarantee that he will stay with you. When the real person that God wants for you comes along, he will respect your wishes and wait till you both are legally married. You should read some threads in the family section and see how many women gave a man their body for years on end and then he turns around and ends up marrying someone totally different. Sometimes, the man might get you pregnant and then dump you. God did not make a mistake when he said se.x is for the married. If you want to disobey Him, go ahead. But don't come here and whine when you get dumped or are left with an unwanted pregnancy. A man who truly loves you will not dissecrate your body. Men only need a warm fleshy hole to empty their over filled scrotums of sperm. It has absolutely nothing to do with love. Men do not attach se.x to feelings of emotions like women do so always remember that. That is why some can even sleep with a mad woman and see nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marraige Is It An Issue? by MeGaStReEt: 12:49am On Feb 01, 2012
Some gurls are very funny
Re: Sex Before Marraige Is It An Issue? by Genius100: 1:30am On Feb 01, 2012
maimota:

That's the problem with some of you women. You want the shine-shine bobo but you wre unwilling to do what it takes; but you are busy rejecting the guy that respects you decision not to have sex. You have to choose one,
Re: Sex Before Marraige Is It An Issue? by Felaak47(m): 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
Typing.................

(1) (Reply)

A Beautiful Baby Girl Is Born And She Shall Be Called SACHI / HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick / My Little Miss Needs Your Votes...get In Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.