Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Photo: Ladies This Is What You Get From "No Sex Before Marriage" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Ladies This Is What You Get From "No Sex Before Marriage" (3787 Views)

"No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady / HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage / Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Ladies This Is What You Get From "No Sex Before Marriage" by olimeh13(m): 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
This is what a lady get from the "no sex before marriage.... grin grin grin

Ladies if this happens to you, what will you do?

Re: Photo: Ladies This Is What You Get From "No Sex Before Marriage" by dollyjoy(f): 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
Divorce please!i cant cope with suchsad
Re: Photo: Ladies This Is What You Get From "No Sex Before Marriage" by olimeh13(m): 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Divorce please!i cant cope with suchsad

Hahahah. U are funny my dear... After all the wait... Lol
Re: Photo: Ladies This Is What You Get From "No Sex Before Marriage" by dollyjoy(f): 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
olimeh13:

Hahahah. U are funny my dear... After all the wait... Lol
cheesycheesy
Re: Photo: Ladies This Is What You Get From "No Sex Before Marriage" by Aremu01(m): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
What the hell?
Re: Photo: Ladies This Is What You Get From "No Sex Before Marriage" by Aremu01(m): 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: Photo: Ladies This Is What You Get From "No Sex Before Marriage" by Chomsky1967(f): 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
I know that picture isn't real but is that even possible? shocked shocked shocked please if you have seen or witnessed such abeg give me the gist because I can't even begin to imagine! I very much doubt that a grown man can have that size of a willy undecided team waiting till marriage abeg use idea check o, to avoid stories that...
Re: Photo: Ladies This Is What You Get From "No Sex Before Marriage" by titosantana(m): 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
cheesy Even most of these nowadays ladies would not succumb to no s3x before marriage. Body no be fire wood.
Re: Photo: Ladies This Is What You Get From "No Sex Before Marriage" by mysticgal(f): 12:24am On Feb 10, 2016
First thing thing that will come outta my mouth will be;
Me;ah ah, do we need torchlight to find the rest or should we wait or expect another one.
Abeg wetin be this, I go jus pack my kaya commot the sue his lying as for breach of trust. angry
Re: Photo: Ladies This Is What You Get From "No Sex Before Marriage" by chydel(m): 12:41am On Feb 10, 2016
Chomsky1967:
I know that picture isn't real but is that even possible? shocked shocked shocked please if you have seen or witnessed such abeg give me the gist because I can't even begin to imagine! I very much doubt that a grown man can have that size of a willy undecided team waiting till marriage abeg use idea check o, to avoid stories that...

It's real, check others here [img]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aN5lgvuHr6Y[/img]
Re: Photo: Ladies This Is What You Get From "No Sex Before Marriage" by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 10, 2016
Na to divorce and change the rule for ur new spouse. Instead of no sex b4 marriage, e go be 1 round per day b4 marriage.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ladies This Is What You Get From "No Sex Before Marriage" by ronald4lif(m): 2:33am On Feb 10, 2016
Chai. Warris this? Even a papoose 'thing' should be better than this micropenis.

Like I've habitually said, no-sex before marriage is an otiose, antiquated and irrational practice. There's no rational behind wanting to spend the rest of one's life with a person you have no knowledge of their sexual competence. It beats mother wit why anyone would embark on such risk, a journey that's meant to be of a lifetime.

This is just about the size, and size isn't a clincher nor a determinant for sexual competence or gratification. A person could have a huge and gigantic phallus but are clueless and inefficacious in the coitús game.

Until you're faced with a lifetime partner who's got no clue on how to satisfy you, no sexual chemistry, and sexual frustration you won't twig the importance of sexual compatibility and frustration that comes with an uncongenial partner.

Ladies, let no one mislead you, test drive what you're 'purchasing' before any nuptial commitment and arrangement. A gay may even tell you no sex before marriage when he's not even into heterosexual sex. Ekwusigo m ka oha m no onu o.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ladies This Is What You Get From "No Sex Before Marriage" by jashar(f): 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
na lie joor. So you're telling me that every one who said no to pre-marital sex is experiencing this now in marriage baaa?
Lie from the pit of hell.

It's really de-humanising to equate humans with appliances. But then if you see yourself as an appliance, I don't blame you for seeing others as appliances.

I just feel bad that you don't think higher of yourself. cry
Re: Photo: Ladies This Is What You Get From "No Sex Before Marriage" by Destined2win: 4:44am On Feb 11, 2016
mysticgal:
First thing thing that will come outta my mouth will be;
Me;ah ah, do we need torchlight to find the rest or should we wait or expect another one.
Abeg wetin be this, I go jus pack my kaya commot the sue his lying as for breach of trust. angry
Pretty gal
Re: Photo: Ladies This Is What You Get From "No Sex Before Marriage" by pretydiva(f): 7:08am On Feb 11, 2016
Are u trying 2 encourage people into committing fornication all in d name of avoiding what's in dat photo undecided
Re: Photo: Ladies This Is What You Get From "No Sex Before Marriage" by kaziblake(f): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2016
pretydiva:
Are u trying 2 encourage people into committing fornication all in d name of avoiding what's in dat photo undecided
That what Nairaland is all about this days.

Encouraging fornication.

(1) (Reply)

Court Marriage Procedure / Question For Catholic Igbo Men / Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.