Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

I Have The Markets For All Ur Oil Products. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Have The Markets For All Ur Oil Products. (562 Views)

Duvets, Bedsheets And All Ur Comfy Needs / Free Loans To Lift Your Oil Products: All Products Avalaible / Oil Products: Lowest Prices! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have The Markets For All Ur Oil Products. by eze14: 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2008
hello nairalanders,
am here espcially for those that deal with oil product to say that if u have oils for sale or u want to buy just knock cos am an independent agent that links buyers with salers of AGO,PMS,DPK and LPFO.
am based in kaduna and have what it takes to help u sale any quantity of product that u have,so for all those that have been with their oils for long just talk to me and we will be doing business.
regards.
eze chinedu,
ezechnd@yahoo.com.
Re: I Have The Markets For All Ur Oil Products. by omobritico(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2008
check your mail
my name is wale adewole
or call me on 08062779815
get back to me as soon as possible
thanks

(1) (Reply)

International Business You Can Start Without Spending Your Personal Money Today / Help Me My Money Is Going In Paypal! / Get Your Own Us Bank Account Totally For Free And Get Your Paypal Verified Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.