Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Where Can One Get A Good Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Can One Get A Good Wife? (7316 Views)

The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) / Top 10 Qualities A Good Wife Must Have / Is It True That Ladies From Broken Homes Are Not A Good Wife Material? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by lipuka(m): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2008
Where can one find the best wife in Africa? Nigerian women are beautiful with a tendency to grow fat as they grow older. They can be bad-tempered too. Ghanaian women are no go, too ugly and dumpy. Congolese girls are good wives, but have a tendency to augment the family income through commercial sex. Ugandan girls are very polite but very poor cooks. Kenyan girls are too bossy and would rather look at your pocket first. Tanzanian girls ate beautiful, good cooks and very polite. And they know how to keep a man at home. They are the best. Somali girls are beasutiful and obedient and loyal, but no sex unless it is for procreation, and Ethiopian girls are beautiful and loyal, but no adventure here; very boring. Apart from Tanzania, where else can one get a good wife?
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by GucciBabe(f): 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2008
i think you should try the moon! Nonsense!!!
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by Dlecturer2: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hi,
You can get one from God. Just pray and believe. He can.
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by MP007(m): 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2008
where can one get a good wife? everywhere, anywhere undecided
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by Gamine(f): 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2008
I hear You can actually make one by YOURSELF!
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2008
@poster

i got some good wife in oshodi mkt last month,but i heard they are finish now.am sure u can get some in idumota if not try trade fair.let me know ur feed back when u 'v tried,bcs i stil need some more.
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2008
OP,
Don't mind these people. . . .Gamine abi na Gucci

Try Walmart, they're on sale. Buy one and Get one free.
Try MapQuest for directions
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2008
i have a couple of cousins if you want.

Criteria:

money
good education
good manners
be handsome
be gentle
love family
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by SimiBrasil(f): 2:41am On Sep 22, 2008
Y can get a good wife in the supermarket, ainsle B
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by ifyalways(f): 4:00am On Sep 22, 2008
MP007:

where can one get a good wife? everywhere, anywhere undecided
somewhere,no where grin
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by lipuka(m): 8:40am On Sep 22, 2008
Fair enough. But somebody has said I should try the Calabar girls,
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by fellybabe(f): 10:10am On Sep 22, 2008
from God
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by JustGood(m): 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2008
Definitely not from nairaland
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by ayomifull(f): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2008
JustGood:

Definitely not from nairaland

WHY?
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by JustGood(m): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2008
ayomifull:

WHY?

Is't it obvious that there are many girls here who know that they can never get a decent man? So it makes sense that they'll try a man online who may not know much about them and if that man falls properly, they'll only make his life hell as they've done to others before him.

Besides, I believe that if a man is a good man he wont need to look far to find a good companion: same applies for a lady.
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by kemisuga(f): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2008
poster is very funny grin grin
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2008
@poster

have u tried ojuelegba yet?or alan avenue,i heard there are some new stock there.
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by ikamefa(f): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2008
JustGood:

Is't it obvious that there are many girls here who know that they can never get a decent man? So it makes sense that they'll try a man online who may not know much about them and if that man falls properly, they'll only make his life hell as they've done to others before him.

Besides, I believe that if a man is a good man he wont need to look far to find a good companion: same applies for a lady.

hummmmm na wah for nonsense oh cheesy
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by coolier(f): 8:57am On Sep 23, 2008
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by JustGood(m): 9:11am On Sep 23, 2008
ikamefa:

hummmmm na wah for nonsense oh cheesy

na real wah for your nonsense o. As the e be like say the missile reach you, make you go make amends
cheesy
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by rubi(f): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2008
If you want a good wife first of all be good yourself. vice versa If everyone keep saying I want a good this a good that and no one is working on his/her ways marriage will not work. The idea should be what I am bringing to this marriage to make it work. Good wife plenty it depends on your definition of good.

1 Like

Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by tRoOE(f): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2008
JustGood:

[b]Is't it obvious that there are many girls here who know that they can never get a decent man? So it makes sense that they'll try a man online who may not know much about them and if that man falls properly, they'll only make his life hell as they've done to others before him.

[size=13pt]How did you come to that conclusion undecided, I wonder what kind of mentality some of this nlander men have sef[/size]
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by Dimaya: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2008
hello nairalanders, please i'm looking for the member with id darkgodes, if she reads this, tell her to email me gravityoutsider@yahoo.com, i need to speak to her, thanks
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by billyall(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2008
Belive it or not, there is no good wife any where. Some body in the Bible called Christ good man. He ask the man why he called him good that is only baba GOD is good. So you cannot see 100% good wife. We are human being.
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by ikamefa(f): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2008
JustGood:

na real wah for your nonsense o. As the e be like say the missile reach you, make you go make amends
cheesy

na who dey shoot missile you?  "  grin " abeg go carry ,banana -leaf cover yah face "  grin " come here come dey yarn okpata , yeye! grin cheesy

tRoOE:

[size=13pt]How did you come to that conclusion undecided, I wonder what kind of mentality some of this nlander men have sef[/size]

nor be only you the thing dey wonder! "  grin "  na real wonderment for me too  grin grin grin grin grin

warped brain na hin them get  cheesy
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by tpia: 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2008
can we have the similar breakdown on where to find a good African husband, for those who want to date outside their locality.
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2008
@ poster
y don't you get a carpenter to make one for you, or go to aswani market on tuesday?? since you have tried ALL types and can't find your match, i think the carpenter is your best bet. that way she won't grow fat, be demanding, refuse u sex unless on grounds of procreation or engage in commercial sex to augment family income. grin grin grin

JustGood:

Besides, I[b] believe that if a man is a good man he wont need to look far to find a good companion: same applies for a lady[/b].

orisirisi dey this nland o! severe myopia is becoming an epidemic here undecided
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by maxell(f): 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2008
D lecturer:

Hi,
You can get one from God. Just pray and believe. He can.

OP,
This is the best advice you will ever receive.
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by jaybee3(m): 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2008
on allen avenue
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by ashleign: 1:33am On Oct 10, 2008
In Nigeria
I didn't tell you to marry from Nigeriaooo before they eat your money grin
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by Nobody: 3:01am On Oct 10, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin"
Re: Where Can One Get A Good Wife? by JustGood(m): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2008
iceblue:

orisirisi dey this nland o! severe myopia is becoming an epidemic here undecided

There is no myopia involved in the fact that a man or woman who has to search far to get a partner definitely has problems and needs to examine himself or herself.

If all the people that a person meets are not good, he/she needs to examine what kind of person he is otherwise he will meet good people. It's either that the person is bad himself or herself or that he needs to re-examine his or her life. There's no long story to it.

The fact that a search needs to be conducted or that one tries hard in order to get a wife/husband shows that the possibility of failure is high. One of the problems that many Nigerians abroad have is the inability to actually look inwards at themselves and see what is making them unable to settle with a decent person. Instead, they point fingers at everything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? / Would You Consider Your Spouse Your Best Friend? / Buried Baby Found Alive In Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.