Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Most Boring Part In D Studio When Making Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Most Boring Part In D Studio When Making Song (1325 Views)

Ladies I Need A Female Rapper Dats Based In Lag Dat Can Work In D Studio / Most Boring Advert On Tv? / The Most Boring Songs You've Listened To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Boring Part In D Studio When Making Song by sstuff: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2008
some artist really make it worse when recording if not patience they drive you crazy, to me thats the most boring section of making a song i will like to know other ppls view on this.
Re: Most Boring Part In D Studio When Making Song by dready(f): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2008
most boring part to some artist is the voicing section, sometimes they aint always on key.
Re: Most Boring Part In D Studio When Making Song by konkocious(m): 9:17am On Sep 22, 2008
you are right dready in the voicing part that is the most boring in recording. i ve work with four producer and i experience almost the same thing with them.

The most intersting part is the beat production, but when it come to the voicing sometimes i do feel like abardoning the recording because it bore.
i experience one with a producer in a studio at ketu where we spend almost six hour voicing just ordinary a song in which after the job it was so bad. inact the lady that work with me on that day get to stage that she said she cant continue bcus of the stree she pass through.
Re: Most Boring Part In D Studio When Making Song by sstuff: 10:48am On Sep 22, 2008
konkosious i can tell you you are among those who make voicing section boring you can command music it makes lively 4 every one
Re: Most Boring Part In D Studio When Making Song by sstuff: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2008
konkosious i can tell you you are among those who make voicing section boring if you can command music it makes lively 4 every one
Re: Most Boring Part In D Studio When Making Song by sstuff: 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2008
@ konkosious i wil like to know if the studio @ ketu is good i have some artist i need to record i dont want to go far searching for studios, if the studio @ ketu is good i will like to use that since i stay in Ikorodu
Re: Most Boring Part In D Studio When Making Song by konkocious(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2008
i dont use the studio again cuz they dont have enough equipment and apart from that the manaher of the studio is not friendly she is a Magaret Tacher so i relocate to my new studio at Sango-Ota cuz i stay at sango and the studio is tight a little pit atleast to some standard the are tight. and the managment are friendly and since they can produce for people like Clench and some other big boiz i think i cant still stick to them until i get money to work with producer like Id Cabassa and rest.
Re: Most Boring Part In D Studio When Making Song by sstuff: 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2008
how much is there section fee?
Re: Most Boring Part In D Studio When Making Song by lobinoxebe(m): 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2008
i have only worked with one producer and its quite interesting cos they re guys of my age and they realy understand how to bring artist down when they are on their peak,

this guys re realy good in making beat and hit,

i have done some few songs with them and still aplanning on more,

Phat wall studio,
Re: Most Boring Part In D Studio When Making Song by dready(f): 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2008
Let me tell you guys something, its better you use a producer that is very good or rather a producer that has made name, than some1 that is just starting and knows lil or nothing about the whole production which includes voicing, mixing and the rest of them, working with some1 that claims he knows whereas he does not is like putting you money some in the thrash bin, i have been through all these and now what i am saying, and also not all producers are tight get it straight, i wish you all the best in your chosen career may God bless you all
Re: Most Boring Part In D Studio When Making Song by sstuff: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2008
@ Dready its better you use a producer that is very good or rather a producer that has made name --------------------thats wrong producer dats good is still okay but Name is out of it check out cabassa, ojb and rest, cabssa has a lot of artiste he is producing but only few comes out hit, ojb is a flop maybe too mutch work i dont know, all i know from esperience i s undertading each other and taking time with each other you understand your producer your producer understands you and dats it
Re: Most Boring Part In D Studio When Making Song by konkocious(m): 10:55am On Sep 23, 2008
Understanding is wat matter

My current producer now is a young guy who really understand me, or let me say we understand each other. as a keyboardist i know what i wanna an he do it for me
when ever we are working on a beat we do it together but mostly he is the one that do work on the beat and when it come to keyboard line he will just tell me to come and create something and we do it together
Re: Most Boring Part In D Studio When Making Song by sstuff: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2008
@ kokocious BEAUTIFUL thats why its necessary for an artiste to play at list one musical instrument,
Re: Most Boring Part In D Studio When Making Song by konkocious(m): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2008
if i cant play instrument why am i in choir then
Re: Most Boring Part In D Studio When Making Song by deleson: 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2008
I like this whole concept of studio and studio production. I'm a keyboardist,and would like to join a studio at least to play with them.

So,if you can help,pls do so.

1 Like

Re: Most Boring Part In D Studio When Making Song by sstuff: 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2008
@ deleson which studio do you want to play for is it analogue or digital ?
Re: Most Boring Part In D Studio When Making Song by konkocious(m): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2008
you know that church style is different from playing in the studio, if u wanna play in studio you must be creative
Re: Most Boring Part In D Studio When Making Song by chronique(m): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2008
i think the most annoying part is the voicing.but truth is,some acts are just good when it comes to voicing.if u're working with a producer that is not so creative,the sequencing part cud be terrible.wen it comes to mixing and mastering,a lot of producers still get it wrong.u dont say u're d best because u're so good in making beats.some guys are good at mixing and mastering and poor in making the beats.check out some of naija's big producers like paul play and don jazzy,they still take their jobs to professionals outside the country to do the mastering.u can also master in nigeria.foster zeeno of clarks digital studio is good at that.people lik eedris,faze and co master thier stuffs there.am a producer too.but wateva mixing and mastering i do in the studio,i'll still advice my acts to give the full albums to a pro to master.i think ego problem is what is wrong wit most of us.do wat u can do and if it needs to be polished by a pro,dont feel too proud to say it.for me,making the beats is my strong point and am happy i gat that.peace.
Re: Most Boring Part In D Studio When Making Song by sstuff: 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2008
i realy support what you said @chronique division of labour i really belive in it and good mastering is realy relevant. i do my part and live the rest to others

(1) (Reply)

Terry Da Rapman Vr Mi / Isn't It Funny That Jjc & 419 Squad That Sang "we Are Africans" Are Based In The Uk? / Dr. Sid & Tiwa Savage - BENEATH YOUR BEAUTIFUL [a Labrinth Cover]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.