Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,747 members, 7,851,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

Before Nairaland Is Bastardised - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Before Nairaland Is Bastardised (1931 Views)

Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / Seun Osewa, Your Nairaland Is Dying / Nairaland Is More Lively Than Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Nairaland Is Bastardised by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2008
Thanks for your suggestion.
Next person please!! tongue
Re: Before Nairaland Is Bastardised by chessguru(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2008
The long and short of it is that

1. It SHOULD NOT be a paying site but too much of everything especially bad things is always bad in the long run if unchecked, it is getting too much and unchecked. period
Re: Before Nairaland Is Bastardised by abdurrazaq(m): 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2008
On a second thought, We the members of this forum shouldn't waste any time in reporting any Absurd things we encounter to the Administrators/Moderators. We can always use the 'Report to Moderator' link.

Moderators/Administrators, on the other hand, should not waste time on acting on the issues raised or at least explain to the forum members on the affected threads why there has been no visible actions taken against claims layed to them.

The rate at which tribalism is being displayed on this forum in recent times is fast becoming alarming. It's now beginning to scare me away from this forum.

Please, we can all come together and put our differences aside to revive nairaland.
Thanks sad
Re: Before Nairaland Is Bastardised by janami(f): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2008
abdurazzaq
This is nigeria, tribalism will always be displayed by the stupidity of these tribalists sad
maturity is just needed to handle these situations.

cubscription to nairaland shocked? who will pay? there are sooo many forums online now, all one has to do is go and unleash a little madness there to get it interesting. Paying is no option
Re: Before Nairaland Is Bastardised by chessguru(m): 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2008
NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time. Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and[b] do not resort to personal attacks, accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication.[/b] If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum. You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum. 'Fights' are not allowed.
Re: Before Nairaland Is Bastardised by chessguru(m): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2008
abdurrazaq:

On a second thought, We the members of this forum shouldn't waste any time in reporting any Absurd things we encounter to the Administrators/Moderators. We can always use the 'Report to Moderator' link.

Moderators/Administrators, on the other hand, should not waste time on acting on the issues raised or at least explain to the forum members on the affected threads why there has been no visible actions taken against claims layed to them.

The rate at which tribalism is being displayed on this forum in recent times is fast becoming alarming. It's now beginning to scare me away from this forum.

Please, we can all come together and put our differences aside to revive nairaland.
Thanks sad
am afraid sometimes some moderators are kind of slow, wont want to use the word inefficient, RULES are broken anyhow, i think seun is away/busy at the moment leaving the affairs in hands of those finding the job too difficult to handle-they are not being paid to do this so don't crusify thjem but what is worth doing is worth doing well, i trespect moderators like USPRY AND SAMMILLA (NICE GUY INSPITE OF THE FACT THAT HE HAS  .com forum of his own to administer,   as for tribalism, the rules should be enforced if it is getting out of hand, THRE SHOULD BE LAW AND ORDER!! Nairaland for life!!
Re: Before Nairaland Is Bastardised by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2008
chessguru:

am afraid sometimes some moderators are kind of slow, wont want to use the word inefficient, RULES are broken anyhow, i think seun is away/busy at the moment leaving the affairs in hands of those finding the job too difficult to handle-they are not being paid to do this so don't crusify thjem but what is worth doing is worth doing well, i trespect moderators like USPRY AND SAMMILLA (NICE GUY INSPITE OF THE FACT THAT HE HAS .com farum of hios own to administer, as for tribalism, the rules should be enforced if it is getting out of hand, THRE SHOULD BE LAW AND ORDER!! Nairaland for life!!

Must you write the history of sammila before you pass your point across?
Re: Before Nairaland Is Bastardised by chessguru(m): 12:47am On Oct 02, 2008
@ post

am afraid sometimes some moderators are kind of slow, wont want to use the word inefficient, RULES are broken anyhow, i think seun is away/busy at the moment leaving the affairs in hands of those finding the job too difficult to handle-they are not being paid to do this so don't crusify thjem but what is worth doing is worth doing well, i respect moderators like USPRY AND SAMMILA (NICE GUY INSPITE OF THE FACT THAT HE HAS .com forum of his own to administer he still got time to moderate as for tribalism, the rules should be enforced if it is getting out of hand, THRE SHOULD BE LAW AND ORDER!! Nairaland for life!!

@ Nuzo

, ,, , Thanks
Re: Before Nairaland Is Bastardised by elozino: 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2008
@poster

RUBBISH suggestion,
are u saying we shld pay 4 using dis site so dat pple
saying things dat are not supposed to be said will stop doing so.

i guess u have a re-think, cos u probably made d suggestion out of annoyance.

SEUN no try dat kind thing for here abeg, trust u would not do dat wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First Topic; Ooh Am Blushing / Have You Seen This On 2go Before? / Child Trafficking Malaysian Style.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.