Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied (1127 Views)

Oyelami Ahmed Is A Fraudster!nairalanders Beware! / Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! / Nairalanders Beware! (2) (3) (4)

Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by Feesha: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2008
Nairalanders, beware. I paid into the bank account of Miscoffied (his nairaland name), after several negotiations on phone, for a global sim card (according to him). He promised he will send it by courier. But since i paid, he stopped answering my calls or he puts the phone on answering machine.

Miscoffied, send me the package you promised or i will reveal your real name(s) and the two account numbers you sent to me
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by donjon: 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2008
After evri tin dat has been said,
u still went to hang price tag on ur neck?

4get it and learn 4rm ur fcukup
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by donjon: 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2008
Why travel 2 SOKOTO 2 buy sokoto?

Imagine searching 4 singapore FBT
when the wonderfull world of zain, beckons!

Mail me and i will show u d way FREE OF CHARGE!
check ma profile
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by honsule(m): 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2008
Feesha:

Nairalanders, beware. I paid into the bank account of Miscoffied (his nairaland name), after several negotiations on phone, for a global sim card (according to him). He promised he will send it by courier. But since i paid, he stopped answering my calls or he puts the phone on answering machine.

Miscoffied, send me the package you promised or i will reveal your real name(s) and the two account numbers you sent to me

somebody don fall mogu.packa will come and read this.i hope u didn't paid up to #16k.am not surprised
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by honsule(m): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2008
packa told me of his communication with misconfied,my response was
'BE WARY" of these guys
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by Mercy4All(m): 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2008
@poster
what you should have done first is what you are doing last.
sorry o. the money has gone.
did you take time to read Ogboraph's post and other posts on this same person?
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 21, 2008
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by donjon: 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2008
I will commit suicide,d day a fellow 9ja boy with scam me!
@honsule
i just sent u an offline
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by showskill(m): 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2008
What a wonderful world!
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by showskill(m): 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2008
@Poster

Reveal that motherfucker real identify now beside from my own search in every sections of nairaland it show that idiot is globaimplact who recently duped so many pples  .

Man wise up and expose him now,  There is no cause for alarm!
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by altavista(m): 12:58am On Sep 22, 2008
Miscoffied is a fuckin scammer so I ain't surprised.As 4 me I can't pay any moni 4 FBT,period.
@donjon,pls I just shot u mail.
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by topeteadr(m): 7:28am On Sep 22, 2008
Maga don pay. . . 'shout halleluyah'
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by donjon: 7:30am On Sep 22, 2008
halleluyah
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by chessguru(m): 7:32am On Sep 22, 2008
Feesha:

, hhoping that he used his real name to open the accounts
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by smartking4luv(m): 7:46am On Sep 22, 2008
guy shuld ve taken ur pakage b4 payng anitng.kai so naija 2 bi maga
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by femzy(m): 7:52am On Sep 22, 2008
imagine we dey maga ourselves now, no be whitey again, Last month na Global Impact , this month na scofield for prison break.

Me sef i go soon open this kain office ontop people head. grin grin ;De b like sey the thang dey very profitable grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by topeteadr(m): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2008
Femzy, e be like say u go be my business partner. . .
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by Feesha: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2008
@honsule

You guessed right. i actually paid N16,800 to miscoffied. Has he done it to somebody close to you before?

@all

Thanks for your concerns. He sounded genuine and very polished. But my laugh will come last. I told him he is trying to mess up a Yoruba man but he appears to want to 419 me. Am still giving him the grace to send the package or anything that will give value for my money.

@miscoffied

I know you are reading this. You are a Yoruba man from your account names. Otherwise if the owner of the name is a collaborator, he'll be the one to run mad o. Send my package now!

@Mustay
This topic should not have been moved. Miscoffied convinced me that he is genuine by insisting that if he has been duping people, how come its not exposed on Nairaland! other Nairalanders should see this post so that they will not fall in his trap.
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by femzy(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2008
Feesha a whole #16000, why now shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by darznets(m): 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2008
Thank God the chicken has finally come home to roost. I remember when these 419 came on and bragging about the sim, I told whoever cares to listen that the stuff is a big scam.
The idiot called Miscoffied replied me, saying all sorts of jaggons, now we all know better.

I often wonder why we Nigerians believes in free things everytime. Yes, there are couple of things we may give for free ,butt definately not this one. I warn everyone here then to be weary of that guy.

I guess you have yourself to blame bros!!!!
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by Holyrule(m): 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2008
It's a pity. After several warnings on Nairaland not to pay a dime for anything that has "FREE" attached to it.
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by Holyrule(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2008
Guess that's a big way to learn a lesson. But that money's so large.
Just do what you got to do to get your money back. cry
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by MrCrackles(m): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2008
Holyrule:

It's a pity. After several warnings on Nairaland not to pay a dime for anything that has "FREE" attached to it.

people no dey hear word!
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by MrInfo1(m): 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2008
Imagine some1 gambling with 16k all in the hope to browse free? na gawd catch you o. Starcomms dey sell haier d1200 mobile phone "legally" at 9k with a precursored 250 bonus hours, he wasn't informed? Ok wat abt Multilinks load 200 per day? i guess he coundn't afford that either? yet he greedily paid 16k+ to an unknown nairaland Urchin with a aim to receive a free browsing sim. Isn't that hilarious? Huh
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by Feesha: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2008
@infobaba

I live where there is no Starcomms or Multilinks. The cyber cafes there are unreliable. Am "too old" to be sleeping in cyber cafes. There is no mtn, glo or Zain 3g here. You should understand my ambition to stay online at my convenience.

That is not to say that i dont accept the blame. Let others learn from these 419 people. I will soon publish his bank account names and numbers
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by MrInfo1(m): 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2008
Feesha:

There is no mtn, glo or Zain 3g here.

Did he bewitch you into believing that his imported sim has has an inbuilt 3G.?  undecided just accept you paid for your ignorance. The End  undecided

Feesha:

I will soon publish his bank account names and numbers

So . . .?
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by packa(m): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked what have i been missing? Thank goodness i didn't pay a damm to that criminal. all thesame thanks to Barista Sule. Now u guys know the koko, don't fall a victim oh! This guys are very horibble. Good post @poster just 4get about that stuff he ain't giving u anything.
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by yinraph(m): 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by showbobo(m): 1:52am On Oct 07, 2008
cheap scam
Re: Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied by revenge(m): 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2009
;DMugu don fall , Guy man Wack am, funny

Which Is The Best Between Nigeria And Ghana? What Is You Take? / Help! Ibadan Under Serious Flood / Nigeria, Energy Poverty And \renewable Energy